Why is google blacking this area in the sky out?

Why is google blacking this area in the sky out?
>13 48 1.0 -8 28 20.5
This is its location if you go into google sky and use infared.

I know it has to do with some religious prophecy that happens in September, but why the cover up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rTFlx
archive.is/nqiep
youtube.com/watch?v=_1y_hLqVXf
youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=uDdhBShEjbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/runquery.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Jesus is coming back and you better denounce your kek worship before you burn in hell with (((them)))

/x/

>I know it has to do with some religious prophecy that happens in September, but why the cover up?
>fellow_kids.jpg

It almost looks like it might be a smiling Pepe from what I can see.

Toasting in an epic bread

>I know

Proofs?

Here are the uncovered intergalactic pepes.

It's a ship.

They've been working really hard to cover up the fact other civilizations have been here watching us for a long time.

What they really want to do is stage a fake invasion so people think they're hostile, and if people are stupid enough to fall for it we're fucked.

Here is an inverse color. Dont know which one is better ti use

Oh no, this can't be fucking possible. Astrophysicist here, I'm actually freaking the hell out looking at these. I can see why they censored them, any educated astrologist would instantly realize what they are. This is NOT good mind you, i just got that really horrible punched in the gut feeling as soon as i saw these. I warn you, this is the absolute worse case scenario, I'm am absolutely terrified at this moment.

I will post historic overlay for you goys

So what are we calling this current doomsday bullshit?

idk, but its cool
>literal intergalactic pepe looking down on us
>(((they))) dont want us to see him

Can someone edit the words Jesus & lord to Kek? Triples decrees it

Chwcked

What's with quality it says over 1mb but looks like ants

Gamma ray burst or worse?

explain

idk. Pulled off of a thread earlier today

So we'll all turn into Hulks like in the logan comics?

Jeezus fucking christ man. Even trolling you can ruin someone's sleep.

The mouth Kinda looks like a venus flytrap

This has been in the night sky for who knows how long. Looks like black holes. They've been moving. Google covered it and its now half covered

Previous Threads
archive.is/rTFlx
archive.is/nqiep

youtube.com/watch?v=_1y_hLqVXf

>ruin sleep
>ID has three z in it

Binary Hypernova to put it simply..

Do not look at these guys. Exit out of Sup Forums until the thread is deleted or purged.

>the return of jesus

I hope he will like the car Im building. I think I got a race that week

Whats the distance in Light years from us.

>educated astrologist
No such thing. Did you mean astronomer? That's a mistake no supposed astrophysicist would make.

>This video does not exist.

Make sure you properly align the jimbobbers or jesus will be pissed

video related to pic
youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

Overlay says its in the virgo cosntellation and idk the distance on those stars.

Shut this down immediately.

The fact that it can be seen this well from within our system, I'd say 78.

>what is a noun

Netherlands education everyone

ah so its not my problem in my lifetime, who cares.

Does that imply 4 accretion disks as well as 4 jets? What are the implications for life on Earth as we know it?

wouldn't matter, anyway. all the stars in constellations are only close to each other from our perspective.

An astrologist is somebody who does horoscopes. An astronomer is a scientist who studies stars etc.

odd
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

I don't want to confirm anything, but quite serious if facing our direction. Nothing life threatening within my lifetime, but quite possibly yours.

Oh my god.

We're screwed.
We're all going to die very soon.

Whatever you do, don't panic and make people have to suffer more than they have to.

It is evil itself.

September 23, 2017 is when the align.

Return of Jesus and Satan apparently. But why are (((they))) covering it up? That is the thread question

> google notices that one of their images has captured an alien craft observing earth
> cover half of it up with a black square in paint
> good enough

kek ameridumb btfo

They covered the image entirely. Some latvianon has been studying this. Its been moving

How great are his signs! How powerful his wonders! His kingdom lasts forever, and he rules all generations.

Daniel 3:33

Correct, that's what I meant. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Astrology (as controversial as it may be) has plenty of ground in astronomy. I recommend you read the zodiac bible, you may find yourself surprised that they may have predicted this.

I just can't believe in any of this.

I believe in God and that Jesus Christ is our messiah and died on the cross for our sins, but I've never been one for doomsday prophecies.

No.

People really believe in astrology and gods? I thought they were just trolls.

don't go assuming these people aren't trolls.

Then we have nothing further to discuss, I've pointed you in the right direction so that you'd educate yourself. Since you refuse to, we're done.

I dont think this is a doomsday is it?

Pic unrelated. Its a shitpost from an earlier thread.

>literally anyone can point a telescope at the sky
>literally million of hobbyist astronomers
>literally at least half of them have their own blogs and shit
>"oy vey oy gevalt, google "blocked" this particular section of sky"

I agree with you.

No Astrophysicist would ever call himself an Astrologist, even by mistake.

>iah and died on the cross for our

youtube.com/watch?v=uDdhBShEjbE

The elites know about the eclipse.

>google sky

What the fuck since when does this crap exist?

Daily reminder that more Americans believe in angels than do in evolution.

You better start praying to a god now, because we're all dying very soon.

It wasn't by mistake britbong, read my follow up post.

I thought I was on /x/ for a second

But why would they hide it? and if it was hidden, how come people can see it now? if we can see it, then it's probably not as important as you claim it to be.
I feel this thread is just LARPing

>because we're all dying very soon
This has been true for billions of years. Welcome to life; it's short.

>this thread

Evolution is a lie.

That's my birthday :D
I hope jesus comes so I can finally convert. I've been waiting for this

they do the same thin to Antarctica m8

This thread is awesome. Reminds me of my old GLP days.
One time, on an equinox actually, much like today, I was trolled into thinking I could make a broom stand straight up due to a "rare alignment". I went downstairs and got the broom to stand up. Even showed it to my gf.
>you can balance a broom any day of the year

It's Drumpf fault! He worked together with the Russians to alter the outcome of the universe itself and so the aliens are mad. Now they are going to destroy us. To stop this we must impeach that orange monkey and elect Hillary.
Say it with me Sup Forums

MADAME

I want to know what this smile is called to do some research on it. Can someone give me a quick rundown that isn't /x/-jesus bullshit? Does the smile even exist?

Where en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852 relative to this?

;^)

How old is this picture and why is the guy sitting on the grass has a CELLPHONE?

Sooner than you think.

It makes sense that information like this would be censored. Confirmed knowledge made public of our inevitable obliteration would plunge the planet into chaos. Scary shit, man.

They you have never been on /x/ in the past few years. The threads are 90% succubus and tarot shit.

Also true, in general.

She just phoned home & her reptilian space uber is lost

shouldn't we weight less at noon than at midnight?

>Oh no, this can't be fucking possible. Astrophysicist here, I'm actually freaking the hell out looking at these. I can see why they censored them, any educated astrologist would instantly realize what they are. This is NOT good mind you, i just got that really horrible punched in the gut feeling as soon as i saw these. I warn you, this is the absolute worse case scenario, I'm am absolutely terrified at this moment.

thx

Eternal September?! No... it couldn't be....

It does.
>skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/runquery.pl

Here the coordinates. Enter them on google sky and go onto infared
>13 48 1.0 -8 28 20.5

This is the mural at Bank of America HQ. They know more than we do about what will happen. And it's going to happen very soon. This is no joke.

No I haven't been on /x/ since the Sup Forums murder

I made an amateur tarot reading thread once, replied to every user with shitty one-liners like "youre love life is looking up, beware false interests though" and it lasted for days. Fuckin shame that /x/ is so gay.

Could be the great prophesy as confirmed by Saint Padre Pio. We're in Frame two.

i dunno, but wouldn't being closer to the sun at noon offset some of the earth's gravity (pulling from opposite directions), so we should actually weigh more when the earth and sun are both pulling constructively at midnight?

Well this is what you see when you use the Coordinates that user posted, There are also a lot of black specs around that Area and few random chunks of black so desu I beleive its probably some kind of Camera glitch or what not, This thread can take the tin foil hats of now I guess

astrology has "plenty of ground" in astronomy like how science fiction blaster rifles and plasma guns have "plenty of ground" in plasma physics
t. phyisicist

He's reading a book dumbass.

is there any legitimacy to any of this or is this thread just larping faggots