OUR NATIONAL TELEVISION IS BURNING OUT EVERY NEWS-WATCHING ADULT IN THE COUNTRY

WILL THEY STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUMP ALREADY.

IF IT'S GOING TO BE 8 YEARS OF THIS THE FUCKING AMERICAN NEWS-WATCHING POPULATION IS GOING TO SLOWLY SLIP INTO INSANITY.

EVERY FUCKING PERSON I KNOW IS SO FUCKING BURNT OUT OVER ALL THIS TRUMP SHIT THAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY REFUSING TO TURN ON THE NEWS ENTIRELY ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT'S ON EVERY FUCKING DAY 24/7 EVERY FUCKING WAKING MOMENT JESUS CHRIST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR1RIEWKFeQ
taste.com.au/
archive.is/uK2Di
w
a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good now i can finally finish that backlog

>still watching MSM

k.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR1RIEWKFeQ

watch north korean news instead

ITS NOT JUST THE FUCKING MSNM

MSN, YAHOO, ANYWHERE YOU GO FOR YOUR ((FREE)) EMAIL ACCOUNT JUST HAS A FRONT PAGE OF TRUMP BULLSHIT

FUCKING CELEBRITY GOSSIP WEBSITES, DAILY BLOGS, COOKING BLOGS, NORWEGIAN POTTERY DISCUSSION BOARDS, ALL OF THEM HAVE FUCKING TRUMP NEWS ON THEM.

YOU CAN'T GOD DAMN ESCAPE IT,

We are not burnt out. We are angry as fuck at Trump!

>tfw when all I watch is CBS for 30mins at prime time and then PBS news hour

They fit in their Trump talk but they seem more focused on world and national events rather than Trump talk. Trump just gets talked about since he is president. I don't even watch them that often. However, when i switch to any other network, its TRUMP 24/7

He's that bad. People need to be made aware. Look at his approval ratings. So many people hate Drumpf.

The burn out from anti trump propaganda will be an interesting phenomenon to observe. I think many liberals might actually be redpilled over the course of a few years.

>using MSN and Yahoo

Seriously boet. Even as a young kid I could they were filled with brainless clickbait and that was a long time ago.

Have you really not learned which media to consume and which to avoid?

You probably still use kikebook too.
Time to wake up desu.

We're going to bluepill deplorables.

Who the fuck still watches TV channels? Let them boil, maybe they wake the up sometime.

Try not turning on the TV for a while. You might find you don't miss it.

Youd be dodging nukes right now if the libtards had managed to elect shillary

This. We should be posting it here and everywhere after we sleep

you can't force feed blue pills to someone. the game is up and the corporate media has lost. TWITTER AND FACEBOOK are corporate media.

>THEY'RE ACTUALLY REFUSING TO TURN ON THE NEWS ENTIRELY ANYMORE

Cool, we'll bring them to Sup Forums instead.

>2017
>watching television
>logging into faceberg
>not making fun of liberals 24/7

>We're going to bluepill deplorables.

Not gonna lie, former Democrat here. Now, I didn't even vote for Trump, but it's fucking hilarious seeing all these whiny bitches crash and burn. But seriously, we need to vote all these pussies out of office.

Its Simple OP..

just look away..

all you have to do is look away.

>Look at his approval ratings. So many people hate Drumpf.

How can we trust those polls?

Are they done by the same people who claimed Hillary had a 97% chance of winning the election?

polls are dead
just like Ginsberg and Feinstein

I just searched the entire website and found no Trump news

taste.com.au/

At the hospital I work at they mandated no more CNN or any other news outlet on the public televisions until further notice.

You can't. I won't even admit I'm a Trump supporter if there's another person in the same room as I am-- let alone to a pollster with some sort of piece of my personal information.

It the media shrivels and dies America will be free once again.

I haven't had a TV for almost 7 years now. Every time I see a television screen in passing I always find myself thinking something along the lines of "What is this kike garbage?"

>HURRRR WILL MEDIA STOP DOING ITS JOB, I DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH

ZA user is right. I stopped watching MSM 8 years ago. You make Americans look dumb.

Xacto

It's not just in the US either, our media always, in every news broadcast has a shot at Trump over something. Tedious crap.

Shoo shoo Shareblue

I'm reminded of the Calvin and Hobbes strip where Calvin reads the quote "Religion is the opiate of the masses," and there's a thought bubble from the TV that "Karl Marx hasn't seen anything yet."

MSM buys 50% of views from chinese bots

archive.is/uK2Di

They do this to stay relevant as propaganda-outlets for hyper-rich elites.
Ad revenue is secondary (fiat-money lol)

>(((New York Times))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com
a rchive.is/EfNhx
>(((Washington Post))) gets 60% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/washingtonpost.com
a rchive.is/XI3Ug

>(((The Guardian))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/theguardian.co.uk (already memoryholed)

>pbs news hour

I try to watch it sometimes but they are almost as bad as CNN whenever I turn it on. I wanted to like them.

>Here we have the latest trump news of the day lets talk to the analysts
>Well I think hes pretty dumb lets hear from our other analyst
>Wow, only pretty dumb? Hes an idiot drumpf is finished
>Great thanks for that in depth analysis guys now for our next story about how we need more refugees here

kek I remember this

pretty foolish of them tbhfam

and they cannot stop it, too butthurted

>watching the electronic jew
baka desu

they are circling the drain. people who advertise with big companies can do research and see if they are cooking the books. they are losing advertisers

mainstream media has abandoned the poll. people asked for their numbers and who was sampled etc. they refused to provide it so even the mainstream media won't touch it anymore

kikeberg keeps getting caught cooking advertising numbers and the desperate ad companies don't know how to respond

rev up those archive links, adblockers and modified host files

you just unironically replied to a drumpf post, consider suicide.

they might have a left slant but its not complete bullshit like CNN

yeah it's fucking funny to watch actually. i like watching these people on twitter with """"""3 million"""""""""" followers and they only get like 40 retweets. twitter and facebook are pure fucking cancer. they NEVER punish liberals.

We dont watch tv and dont read normie fake news anymore.

News and the liberal techies that follow status quo on twitter are literally counter-indoctrinating tons of right wing/centrist libertarian types because they say the most vapid shit ever. All Trump has to do is keep on being a pragmatist and this country is back on track to becoming nationalized again while being mostly center which is grEAT

Literally happens with every Republican president.

Do you not remember the Bush years?

Most of us are aware. It's literally fucking EVERYTHING. Almost every new movie/TV show is leftist propaganda, they're openly buying out independent news media and turning them into lefty shills (vice is a recent example), censoring google search results, calling anything that doesn't scream leftism ''nazi propaganda'', and over the last couple of days they have moved on to fully censoring Youtube. They are taking over the internet. Current leftist ideas cannot have a place without censoring/brainwashing.

The fact that you are only realizing this because of the news has me worried that they are winning. The current leftist ideology of making everything unnatural, natural, can end in a disaster.

>has me worried that they are winning

go to the comment section in almost anything, people are annoyed and the left is destroying itself, they aren't brainwashing anybody, they are going way too hard on it, being too obvious. turning folks away.

>Trolling the guy who typed out a well thought out post and not the actual drumpfposter

Beyond stupid