Spingfield Illinois Cop Fights Black Teenager - Police Officer Charged With Police Brutality After Black Teen told the...

Spingfield Illinois Cop Fights Black Teenager - Police Officer Charged With Police Brutality After Black Teen told the Latino Officer to go back to Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=_OVMtJhEgps

Who is in the right here Sup Forums?

Filthy negro attacked that child and police just defended the kid. What the fuck america? The negro savage shot and old man too. Why didnt the police just kill him?

He should have shot him and went to prison for murder. Two problems solved.

>child
>teenager

The faggot is 19, that is an adult in my book.

>like i never heard that before
>[internal rage intesifies]

cop lost it and couldn't stay professional also the i'm going to teach him something attitude of the cop was retarded, nig deserved it though.

Who was in the wrong here? Hint: it wasn't really the Black guy this time.

The important thing is the non-white solidarity meme is crumbling. So much for intersectionality.

>Why didnt the police just kill him?
This youtube comment reflects us as a whole.
>Daniel Jackson14 :hopefully they deport him back to mexico, he had no reason to touch that african-american

Why niggers are so defiant to cops? They are asking to be shot.

Came here to post this but you worded it better than I would have.

Spics and Niggers have always hated each other. They've always battled for the number 2 spot behind Whites, it was only White libshits who push the narrative that all non-Whites are peaceful and we're the problem.

In reality all races are racist, it's called being human.

The black guy is based

guys i cant fucking tell if its just all you idiots spamming the comments or this is the way people are starting to feel.

somet tells me its you Sup Forumsacks

>They've always battled for the number 2 spot
Ironic, considering they're both shit.

but who is better to have?

>WOW THAT COP WAS SO UNPROFESSIONAL

found the dumbass pussies

niggers. you don't see the demographic changes dude? niggers were 10% of the population like 50 years ago and are now 12% due to all the abortions and how much they murder each other. in 50 years they'll be 13% of the population, but that's wrong cause now they aren't even producing enough to keep their current numbers.

dirty fucking spics are invading our country from all over south america by the millions yearly. they went from 3% 50 years ago to 18% or so today and will be 35% in 50 years.

fucking dirty spics are the really menace. niggers are the meat shield gorilla that plays deflection

how?

Honestly, I feel like the cop was over-reacting. The black dude seemed like he was trying to be cool with them--but then the cop flipped out about the whole "badge numbers" thing,

You think so?

Hell yes. All the black dude said was "if you don't charge her with domestic and criminal damage then I want ya'll badge numbers" and then he started cussing at him like he was a thug or a gang member etc.

This is a Mexican cop who thinks he's a fucking cholo gangster from East Los Angeles. I give props to the black dude for telling him to go back to Mexico.

Fuck this Spic cop. I'm on the black guys side all the way, at east African Americans are Real Americans. Spic thought he could do anything he wanted, OBEY OUR LAWS SPIC