Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fug, I want to be a mom so badly.

Bad goyim

*Kisses you* MWAH!

Don't worry.

They're working on functional womb transplants so men can have children.

It's hard to be a mom when you have a dick.

- REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS

I know a guy that had six. He works all night and day, don't know when he sleeps. Six is too many although I respect him for it.

Don't worry, I'm saging

kek

Call 911 t.b.h.

disgusting. Adopting African children is much better for the environment. We have too many people already and whotes shouldn't breed like rabbits

worth a thousand words

haha someone saved my pic. I hope le pen wins for you frenchbro

>that nigglet

> Angelina told Look magazine: "She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed."
> Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.
> The actress said she felt a deep connection to her adopted children because of the pain they had endured in their young lives.
> She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born."

That little niglet just knows he'll be fucked up for life. At least with 2 fathers, he has twice the chance of them not running off.

> The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl

Are you the anti-vaxx French dude also?

JUST

Nope, just dumping my fag hate folder

holy fuck, how can mentally ill people be allowed to have children

Holy fuck is there were ever a picture demonstrating why Hitler should've won, this is it.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting
That pic though

A happy white family? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAS RAYCISS

What are you? A bigot?

I don't know whose face is better: the kid or the cat.

Oh, so this thread is about tranny degeneracy? Way ahead of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc

> “I sometimes don’t want to be white either,” Michael says. “There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors… and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn’t have biological children because I didn’t want to propagate my privilege biologically.”

> Michael’s describes her efforts as virtually all-consuming: She lived with a black family for a time, shaved her head, and read exclusively black authors. She also lashed out at those who dared to be white without shame.

> “I disliked my Whiteness, but I disliked the Whiteness of other White people more,” she writes. “I felt like the way to really end racism was to feel guilty for it, and to make other White people feel guilty for it too.”

Why do they all have that soulless, dead Look in their eyes?

Having children is so bad for your night life!
Enjoy your freedom. Woman are untrustworthy. Don't procreate.
Rent, don't buy!!
Here, use this credit card!!!!

>Why do they all have that soulless, dead Look in their eyes?

Propaganda Psychosis.

Bogan hivemind