So, apparently this picture was sent to me. Now I'm pretty confused. How tru is this? Did he really fucked her...

So, apparently this picture was sent to me. Now I'm pretty confused. How tru is this? Did he really fucked her? Or is it just a try to DIVIDE US?!

To be honest, I just think they hung out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3yh9de/saw_this_on_cow_sam_hyde_confirmed_for_rapist/cydin2y/
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her

Sam is alpha as fuck. Wish he fucked my twink boipucci too. He's the perfect daddy bear for me ;-;

what difference, at this point, does it make?

What?! A trap?!

Who are these people and why is Sam such a meme?

who cares

Alt-right "comedian" who got his epic show cancelled by fucking adult swim after one season so they could make another 50 episodes of Archer.

Literal fake news. Try again

does anyone remember seeing aids bjorn getting triggered as fuck by a sign reading:

>MPC 4 MDE

Do faggots really take Hyde, MDE and other related bullshit seriously?

>Marky

alpha as fuck

/thread

I like sam

Who cares? Would it matter if he waited a few months until she was legal?

16 actually is legal in some states.

Sam is Shareblue's next target, huh?

pathetic. At least make it interesting

I thought she was 15? funny how a month or two can turn you into an outcast of society.

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

ALPHA AS FUCK

I would fuck a 16 years old virgin too if I had the opportunity. Better yet, I would groom her into my ideal spouse and would spend the rest of my life with her. Deal with it, pseudo moralfags (but actually feminazis)

I don't know who that is but maybe.

If that image is true, what did he do wrong?

>epic show

it was literally the best thing that ever aired on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

yeah, so good it was cancelled because of shitty quotas.

Good for them, maybe Rick and Morty will get a 3rd season because they ceased bullcrap like sam

Sam is a faggot, i remember how he fucked a trap once.

Sam Hyde the Community Organizer

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>those get

fuck.

>Redpilled
>Digits

ALPHA AS FUCK Frenchy.

The one cheesenigger that isn't a cuck

I don't care if he fucked some broken 16 year old

>that look in her eye
You just KNOW they banged

Sam Hyde is known to be THE most hung guy on Sup Forums, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Marky's pussy. They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Sam barely able to force it past the knob, and Marky moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Sam's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

fake
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3yh9de/saw_this_on_cow_sam_hyde_confirmed_for_rapist/cydin2y/

>oh yea dont eat anything between now and tommorow sweetie

Kek he fucked her in the ass the absolute madman how does he keep getting away with it

Thats from his Ross video

just more shareblue slave propaganda

Start the video at 3:20

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Some robot shops together OP's image after the Ross video, dropping one of the lines from it, into a funny maymay involving a known chan whore.