Great white shark is the king of the ocea-

>great white shark is the king of the ocea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E39WWj_RpBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which tastes better? Shark or whale?

I'd rather eat a fellow warm blooded mammal over a stinky fish.

Neither are because you jap fucks keep hunting them for their penises.
Also you're a god dam retard because thats not a full shark skeleton.

That skeleton looks nothing like a killer whale

Killer Whales are fucking cool, we get them in our bay pretty often.

I've watched a couple of them fuck with fur seals then eat them. you could see the water turn red and everything.

whale tastes like rubbery ham. not too sure about shark

>Stam Stacking
>Not going full Agi/Dex

Whale get fucked

Killer whales are cuckolds that have to hunt in packs.

Sharks have more muscle. They probably taste delicious. Those chinks were on to something eating them.

shark is chewy as fuck and plain. kind of like albacore tuna though i guess

>nigger whale

Orcas are just megalodon dolphins

faggots of the oceans if you think about it

wtf is wrong with those fins?

NOONE REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD. PROXYFAG OP, FUCK OFF.

GREAT WHITE shark is the king of the sea. GREAT WHITE shark will kill anything in the ocean 1 v 1, killer whales are like niggers and attack you in a pack, GREAT WHITE shark fights his own fights. Killer whale is violent and tortures like Muslim, GREAT WHITE shark kills quick and merciful and leaves human alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=E39WWj_RpBc

They don't 'have' to hunt in packs. They never hunted in packs in the past. They're literally learning and developing this behavior in the last few decades.

They've learned that working together allows them to catch prey much more often. I don't know about you but I think that's pretty fucking scary how animals are starting to band together. Soon they'll build freaking sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their freaking heads.

chinks only ate the fins, as i think they're the only edible part, and dumped the rest of the shark back into the ocean

You're such a dumb shit. They're hugely social, and always have been. If you see one alone it's because he's an asshole who got driven away from his pack or they died, or he got lost or something.

You're the fucking dumbshit. You know why? Cause you're about to meet my laser sharks 1 on 1 cunt.