Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely' if current attitude persists

"If Europe continues this way, no European in any part of the world can walk safely on the streets. We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy," Erdogan said at event for local journalists in Ankara.

Is this guy now seiously threatening all Europeans??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6RMInIuHYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is there any countries that takes this threat seriously?

He's basically calling for white genocide

They should.

He is capable of letting a shitload of jihadists flood into Europe. Don't see any big headlines of Eyropean state leaders though.

he called for white genocide since the beginning
>The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers
and of course
>Democracy is like a train: when you reach your destination, you get off

This sounds like a prelude to another war...

Does he think he can win in a war against several European states?

>implying democracy is the better than tyranny

He want a deal to let millions of roach flooding europe, or he will let millions of shitskin flooding europe.

>Build a wall

I hope that NATO will make iraq 2.0 with Turkey and Greece could retake Constantinople

Erdogan just need the majority for his referedum and become supreme Sultan of Turkey and he just use the outside ennemy to gain vote.
Notice how he bitch about Europe while not cutting economic relashionship with it.

Meanwhile EU just wait and ignore his autistic screeching because if they wanted they could cut all trade with Turkey and watch him having to explain to his citizen why Turkey economy just collapsed

Yes, now bend over. The dönerdick is coming.

>Meanwhile EU just wait and ignore his autistic screeching
AND WHY WOULD THEY IGNORE SUCH A THREAT?

Has the world completely lost it's mind? This should be taken much more seriously than it currently is, cutting trade with Turkey is appropriate, why should you trade with your enemies?

NATO should start with the proceedings immediately to condemn Turkey for their lengthy and growing list of transgressions against the West, including its support for Islamic terrorists.It should formally oust Turkey from NATO for good before its belligerence and continual aggression drags the international community into World War III.

was more to point out that we all could have known that he would chimp out eventually, but looked the other way

>Is this guy now seiously threatening all Europeans??
Going full Jihad

>We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy

translation from doublespeak: bend over and take it up the arse like you should kuffar

Why are Europeans not more concerned about this? Erdogan is literally agitating the final happening for Europe and no one is taking him seriously. Do they really think he's just gonna hold onto the massive horde of feral Muslims parked along his western border forever?

lelnope

Barely makes national news since the riots in netherlands. Not sure whether mild censorship because EU dont want yo make turkey look bad or because they dont want to give him the attention he craves.

>>Democracy is like a train: when you reach your destination, you get off
>implying there are breaks on the democracy train

Now imagine the reaction if Putin said the exact same thing.

I have no love for Putin, but fuck this hypocrisy.

Europe has left that train long ago.

Maybe they just derailed uvu

>implying what you just wrote wouldn't escalate the situation and make a war even more possible.

barely anything on the topic on the hungarian media and we are fairly close too

tho we don't really give a shit

>MFW

ignore autistic screeching mode active

he's radicalizing the speech. it's 2017 and leaders have seen it works. he wants to win a referendum or something like that

>to respect human rights and democracy
>said the turkroach
my fucking sides

turkey does not respect journalistic rights let alone human rights so fuck off back to shitskinistan you fucking ugly smelly roach

>We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy,"

so u take this threat serious ?

>We, as Turkey, call on Europe to respect human rights and democracy
i lo... wait, this isnt a ylyl thread

me 2 goat milk bro

King roach definately has brain damage, so no. It's still an open and direct declaration of war (again) and we should kick your shit in simply for that incredible audacity of yours.

Can the CIA do anything right?
This Erdogan guy needs to go.

what the fuck are you
how does the view through your window look like, show me your country

isnt there ISIS training grounds in Turkey?

yurts don't have windows nigga

We should ask best Korea.

>just a prank bro :^)

I hope he continues with his tirades. They are gold.
No better way to show people what's going to happen once the sandniggers think they can get uppity.

Reminder that all the current shit with Islam and immigration in Europe can be traced back to a small number (a handful, some hundreds or a few thousand) politicians and journalists.

We never had to have it this way, but they chose it and made it so. In many cases they are still alive.

I thought Europe was turned on by Erdogan's threats.

nuke Constantinople until its no longer crossable

>roach economy is going to shit right now
>say it was the euros because they want war with us

1. we don't give a shit so the roaches see how incompetent king roach is
2. we play his game so he can say "look just like i've said europe wants war with us and our economy is shit because of them"

Seconded

Erdogan did nothing wrong.

I can see your point but it would not automatically mean an escalation.
Turkey violated an arms ban to Gaza, bought an air defense system (and nearly missiles) from the Chinese in defiance of NATO, and denied America the use of its own air base to conduct strikes during the Iraqi War and later against Islamic terrorists in Syria. As Western allies fought to help repel Islamic State fighters in the town of Kobani in Western Syria two years ago, Turkish tanks sat quietly just across the border.
Turkey is not, I repeat not a proper ally and consequently has no business being in NATO.

I would even go so far as to say that in this day and age (flight carriers and buyable poor banana countries in the region) its geographical importance is highly overrated.

It looks any other former soviet country: shithole full of commieblocks

>mfw Turkey declares war on the EU
>At the same time we're still debating if they can join the union.

It looks like*

Why is Turkey even in NATO?

I can now strike Kyrgyzstan off my list.

Thank you, my boy, now run along and do whatever it is you people do, you're using up the village bandwith

Kyrgyzstan.
That more "obscure former soviet country"-like name than any of the exaggerated fictional ones I've seen.

You lean something new every day.

>in an uber ride the other day
>Turkish Driver
>tells me the problem in his country is immigration
>3 million since the Syrian war started
>says if Erdogan gets to win the referendum the country power heiracy will become more like the USA

Would u fags agree?

Nice source faggot

Its a demographic war and muslimes are winning.

Look at where Istanbul is. Think about what that means in a geopolitical sense against Russia.

The TL;DR is that Turkey could close Russia's warm water ports. Literally blowing the commies -that NATO was designed to fight - out before the war even gets going.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6RMInIuHYc

You forget who runs the EU.

>So is there any countries that takes this threat seriously?

they should because he is right:

for as long as european nations will welcome shitskin jihadis with open arms, turkey will have immense power over deciding just how safe the streets of western european nations are.

europe is literally bending over and spreading its cheeks for shitskin mohammedans, erdogan gets to decide if benis enters or not.

>Turk complaining about immigration In Turkey
>While he is in Australia

europe's years of practice at denying the obvious makes it easier.

I think the reason why European leaders aren't taking Edrogan seriously (at least openly, behind closed doors might be a different story) is they're hoping the NATO framework will constrain him in backing down. This is truly bizarre times were are living in, I've never heard of one NATO member threaten the rest like this before in the entirety of the organization's existence.

>YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN

>be nice or we will kill you

So, the usual?

constantinople should be put under papal authority.

Turkey has the tenth strongest military on the planet.

I hate Turkey and all but I think allot of people are underestimating their capabilities.

Erdogan is a joke though, almost everything he accuses the west of being he is actually doing.

Yeah he cannot attack or he's out of NATO. If he releases millions of Muslims into the EU, it's honestly the fault of Bulgaria, Greece, Italy for letting them in.

I want trump to start a twitter war with him for his threats to allies. It would be hilarious.

>this landscape
>lives in a commieblock

Place 6, 8 and 9 are european countries. No need of any estimating.

JUST FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY

Yeah they wont win obviously but it will be a massive and expensive conflict.

But that plan doesn't even look like it would work at all??

Why let niggers and other subhumans live when you can just make robots or AI to do everything for you? It would be a waste of food, time, energy and resources trying to enslave a retarded class of people.. even white slaves would get more shit done than subhuman negroids

Erdogan is cruising for a bruising...Oh wait he's talking about Europeans who are cucked by their own governments. Europeans won't do shit even if Erdogan tells Turks to kill Europeans and conquer Europe.

I say the USA liberates Turkey and renames it to Freedom Bird.

>European
>White

Pick one

Is there any European leader with the balls to call him on his outrageous rhetoric? Think if any European said this to Turkey!! They would cut peoples heads off in the streets!!!

I'm sure the black Europeans would be targeted right? European is white asshole.

>truly believed I would see a violent clash between white europe and saracen hordes in my lifetime
>hoped against hope that I would see a violent clash between white europe and the jew menace in my lifetime
>never once thought I would see a violent clash between white europe and the ottoman empire in a thousand lifetimes
wtf I love this timeline now

Yeah Yeah Yeah.
Most Europeans have African blood one way or another.
They are Blacked.

lol

>we must give money for these poor starving women and children. They need our help. It's so sad and you're so evil if you don't help

>we must give money for our robot workforce. They will make us lots of money and we will have no need for lots of workers

What's easier to exploit? Feelings.

Do you like live in the middle of Yosemite?

>get your diaspora outed as a fifth column all over Europe
>double down on threats like that's going to fix anything

Jesus muslims are retarded

yes

No it does not, it's akin to north korea threats
Maybe you cucks up north but we meds dont let that shit fly, we get involved and lynch motherfuckers when need be
Exception of spain probably

you have to remember he is living in the middle east OP. his culture is all "death to america" and "rape the children" . white people cant walk the streets of turkey safely its more a observation of his than a threat

#religionofpeace

>turk
>cockroach
pick both.

And what the fuck are Cuckropeans gonna do? Form a committee? Sign a memorandum urging Turkey to stop? You fellas are done for good; you'll be gone in a few decades anyway, Erdogan just needs to sit back and enjoy the shitshow you turned yourselves into.