2 of 4

3 of 4

4 of 4

Totally happened

>blacks standing around gun
>making sure kid doesn't pick it up

Wew lad

I'll take "Thing that never happened" for 100 Alex

I've seen this before in real life. that exact scenario.

how bad is your nigger problem really?

Racial profiling is an effective tool for law enforcement. It's not the cops fault that black people commit more crime.
The story about the poor little nigger bleeding out on the way to the hospital is pretty one sided as well. If you want to bring sympathy to your cause OP you should stop parading dead thugs as angels. It doesn't work for BLM, and it won't work for you.

This

>anedoctal evidence, the thread

>drug dealers have a gun stashed

>see some white urkel see it, see him dial the cops

>come up to him "hey man did you call the cops" "yeah"

>ohhh man we were scurrred we dindu nuffin!!!!!

wow! what a touching story by naive fuzzy baby liberals!

That's funny, because I've never seen a gun lying around or a nigger.

The same faggot guy has a touching story about an itchy man at a gas station who had run out of gas on the way to see his family and needed $20 and a ride to his friends house!

Sounds like yet another made-up social media story. If it was real he'd at least name these friends of his for some sort of confirmation.

Maybe, just maybe if blacks actually worked on their shitty, crime ridden, no-family-unit having culture, they would not get racial profiled.

Commit more crime, get stopped more. Whats so hard to understand? Poverty does not create crime, crime creates poverty you stupid cunts

lol if i had a "cause" beyond my aforementioned curiosity for this board's opinions why would i be posting shit on here? dafuq is it gonna gain? havent senn much in the way of interesting replies though yet. just generally pointing out the obvious

never happened

I thought heaven on earth didn't exist.

If you're in a neighborhood where there are guns on the playground, you're in niggerville and need to move the fuck out...stupid assholes

Sounds fake. Then again NYC is full of liberal pussies that would be too afraid to pick up a gun off the ground so kids can't get it.

>2 white people in harlem
>dindus say thanks for calling cops
nice try

It didn't, I'm from Lelbourne, I see sudo cunts every day and have nofuns.

Bestimmt gewaltig. Aber wenn man sich koeln an sieht . dann haben wir auch ein negger und tuerken albana usw problem . ueberall abschaum

lol the black guys probably said thanks to look less suspect because the cops were already inbound. there's more to the story that probably went over the heads of that cuck's friends

ja ja ja

Alright, then i'll give it to you straight. This story probably didn't happen. There. Satisfied?
>Every little minute detail of the story confirms every little bit of the liberal stereotype, from the nigger kids just being "nice, normal kids" to the cops being "obnoxious, conflict-seeking assholes."
>not recognizing that almost never in real life is it the case that events happen exactly according to the stereotypes that large ideologies hold
There. Too easy.

>I've never seen a gun lying around

You've obviously never been to America.

Oh boy is this a "things that didn't happen thread?" I fucking love these!

why would the cops arrest some nigger that called the cops to come pick up a gun in a park?

Now imagine no niggers in America.

>The gun wouldn't have been there in the first place
>The little nigger never would've been stabbed
>Police would be able to trust the population because crime rates would be far lower
>No more ghettos that survive solely because of government bennies.

kek, this is why nigs need their own country though. Because as shitty as nigs are, nigs can't be racist against nigs if there's nothing but nigs around

It doesn't work when you have white people because why on Earth would you treat nigs and whites with the same level of suspicion?

WATCH DOIN'?

Wow this guy is a fucking moron. This most certainly did not happend. I thought the friend of a friend lies stopped when you were 10

Why do SJWs seem to constantly be personally involved in countless statistically rare events?

>> more than double the amount of welfare we give out without having to spend a penny more.

Yeah crafty little fuckers, if it is true which i doubt the probably thought the whiteys were dets on a sting

>2 whites in harlem that aren't being raped/beat/mugged/murdered
>nigs claiming they saw a gun but didn't pick it up
>over the top BAHH GAWWD DA CAWPZ IS BAD YO DEY KILT LIL TYVONTAVIUS WHILE HE WAS GOIN TA CHURCH TO RAISE MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS story
>standard issue liberal fuck boy - like literal "standard" like they manufacture these faggot

I'll take shit that never happened for six gorrilion, alex.

>things that never happened
American born and raised in the hood here. Guns just laying on the ground get picked up almost as quick as crack vials. Those friendly black gentlemen were keeping their gun there, close enough to reach in case of a gunfight but far enough away for plausible deniability. Nigs do the same with dope - safer to have it stashed in the bushes or under a rock than on your person.

>not just leaving an anonymous tip
>instead stand around a playground acting suspiciously

Most plausible.... if it infact happend at all.

He's definitely lying. I have worked with hospitals to some capacity and all the EMS guys tell me they deal with ghetto nigs all the time and have to treat them no matter what, usually GSWs (gun shot wounds).

>We wuz finna taek dat gat to owr preecha's house nigguh

Sure you were.

Gotta disagree with you there my dude. If people live in poverty stricken situations, they're going to turn to whatever means of living they can find. I'm sure most people would much rather have a job where they're not running the risk of getting shot or mugged or what have you.

He'll be killed, severely beaten, or raped eventually. Nothing to worry about.

The fucking eternal kraut. Too autistic to understand proper etiquette.

Everyone is an expert on Policing strategy except the Police so it seems.

youtu.be/lt0xkap-m6Y

He isn't even speaking proper german, it's some subhuman slang only muzzies would use.

We good boyz we go to church we gonna turn our life aroun

If I found a gun, I am picking it up and keeping it. It will be a good burner gun.

Man... why are white liberals so fucking cucked by niggers?

if only you knew how bad things really are

>Things_that_never_happened.pienjee

I think the most concerning part of this entire story is that this clearly biased individual who hates police and fabricates stories is going to decide the outcome of a murder trial

I don't trust niggers, but I absolutely know cops are crooked and broken. Seems plausible, 8/10.

Also this.

Scheiss terror sprache . sprich deutsch du hurensohn terrorist

Dreckiger hurensohn. . du antifa jude

^ this

a bullshit lie.

IF "they" found a gun, they would take it and sell it. Free money.

Yeah, a total fabrication. A fantasy.

things that never happened.com

White people can't live in most cities due to their crime. We have to flee to the countryside and buy cars. The government forcibly destroys any homogeneous community by resettling either them or "refugees" in our small towns but it takes time for them to build the free housing.

Look up pics of east st louis, detroit, baltimore. We are running out of places to run.

Blacks aren't entitled to the police force since they don't pay taxes and overburden them with crime. I don't get this guy's gripe.

Pls don't explode, Achmed.

There is no reason to ever experience it unless you voluntarily live in horrible areas.

Huge country and easy to avoid problematic pockets of high crime/unemployment. Even in "horrible cities" like Chicago you can pay a little more to live somewhere and never experience the problem.

Crime as a whole has been declining in the US despite what the stormfags here say. Uneducated blacks mostly kill other blacks and live in 95%+ black communities.

^ this

If he fired a gun he would probably start crying.

>muh AR-15 makes me a man
>5.56 is such a powerful round
>very hard to control the recoil

Fuck off libcuck. Niggers don't turn to drug dealing because of poverty or an inability to buy food. They do it out of boredom and becuause they want to buy the latest air Jordans.

Niggers literally have all of their needs taken care of from dem programs

that pretty much actually happened though

I think the first one is possible, but the second one is absolutely bullshit and would never happen.

While that fan fiction by the cuck is cringe inducing it is equally laughable when some obese red neck in a john deer hat talks about how his dick gets hard when he shoots guns from the back of his raised pickup truck.

>living in my dreams
>check

And those kids names? Albert Einstein.

You stupid white male it was actually Bernie Sanders

Also why the fuck didn't the coons just pick it up and take it somewhere that wasn't a playground? Or mail it to the cops? Fucking Todd Dildo and his peanut brain.

>not allowed to have gun in the city
>pick up gun
>go to take it to cops
>get stopped on the way there
>"I was taking this to turn it in to you guys"
>LOL sure you were
>charged with felony
>have to suck dicks in jail for 5 years and join a gang

yeah... I would have left that shit on the ground and called the cops

They could just run off and hide it in a bin or something. Or anonymously mail it to the po po. Not that any of that shit happened in the OP of course.

According to the guy they wanted to make sure no kids were gonna pick it up im not saying it was a smart thing to do its pretty fucking retarded but there is some minimal logic to it

>White People
>Harlem

Yeah, k.

This guy's putting his Creative Writing degree to good use in the New Media landscape.

But if they remove it then no kids can pick it up. I don't imagine there are many police patrols in Harlem.

Bullshit story for attention.
Next.

that's terrible, and those people watching that gun seemed to have good intentions.

that doesn't mean its privilege or that the way they try to fix privilege is the right way but that people should stop being stupid. it goes both ways

>Sup Forumstard obviously not NYer

I live in NYC. There are plenty of white people in morningside heights/harlem-- Columbia University is basically in the neighborhood.

DESU as soon as they picked it up 10 white people would be on their phones

>officer there are some black thugs with a gun in the park

and they probably would have gotten ass fucked even if they were going to do the right thing

The whole story is probably fake but in the hypothetical scenario that the guys did have good intentions they definitely shouldn't have picked up the gun

pretty likely

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Why would there be white people in a Harlem playground?

thing that would actually have happened if a civilized black guy would have been here: He'd pick up the gun, empty any ammo, and hand it over to any nearby policeman while making sure to not make any dangerous moves

>>drug dealers have a gun stashed
>>see some white urkel see it, see him dial the cops
>>come up to him "hey man did you call the cops" "yeah"
>>ohhh man we were scurrred we dindu nuffin!!!!!
>wow! what a touching story by naive fuzzy baby liberals!

Black people in NYC are not afraid of the cops. Everyday I see cops get
Harlem is white as shit now. The projects is all they have left.

They knew they'd get arrested because niggers can't help but antogonize and start shit with cops over anything at all

Cop: hey could you please stand back a bit while I take care of this
Nigger: i ain't doin nuffin
Cop: just back up please
Nigger: I DINDU NUFFIN
etc

OP

1/4

IS

2/4

And even when they aren't the one the police are there for, they will act fishy as hell and lie about dumb shit.
>a group of niggers just standing around a gun in a playground watching it
Nothing suspicious here. The cop is racist for wondering what they were doing

When will people realize that niggers are just naturally stupid

A

3/4

FAGGOT

4/4

White guys find a gun and call cops
>Hi, we found this gun
>OK, we'll take that, will you answer a few questions?
>Sure

Black guys find a gun and call cops
>Ay yo, we found a gat man
>OK we'll take that, will you answer a few questions?
>FUCK, YOU TRIPPIN DAWG, IT AINT MINE, IT WUZ JUST LYIN THERE, MAN I DIN DO NUFFIN MAN
>Sir its just to rule out.
>AYE FUCK YOU MAN, RACIST ASS MUFUCKA, MAN FUCK COPS

Modern black culture kills more blacks than cops ever did.

Exactly what I came to post.

Guns are expensive, they aren't left lying around unless it was just used to kill someone and ditched. A one in a million chance of you discovering it.