Teacher accused of improper relationship with student smiles in mugshot

LOCKHART, Texas - A 27-year-old science teacher at a Texas high school has been arrested after being accused of having an improper relationship with a student, the Lockhart school district announced Monday.

Lockhart High School teacher Sarah Fowlkes, a school district employee since October 2014, also was suspended from her job. The district said it was alerting the State Board for Educator Certification about the case.

The district said it first received a report about the relationship on March 10, before the start of spring break, and alerted Lockhart police and Child Protective Services. Police said the student was 17 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice.

THats a 1000-cock-stare if ever i saw one. The dead eyes. The crazy eyes.

I figured it out guys. They will use women to slowly brainwash people to accept pedophilia.

Dumb people be like :
> Oh she had sex with a 15 years old boy, that's a lucky young man!!

nice?

Nice

>Police said the student was 17 years old
Only a dumb American would consider this a crime. Sure, it is unprofessional to fuck a student and she should be fired. Arrested though?

she fucked a 17 year old you fucking retard.

Proud she fucked a nigger too

>17

She should be fired because it's incredibly unprofessional but this honestly shouldn't warrant an arrest.

The brainwash already started

Nice

This
Bitch looks batshit

only pedophiles are attracted to 17 year olds you degenerate! when i see a 17 y/o chick with big tits walk past i'm disgusted bro!

Her husband was chucked by a black 17 year old high school student

this. she can't be a teacher though

>Police said the student was 17 years old.
In most countries the student would have been legal

Anyone got a link?

Can you delete this?

Thanks.

Nice...

Nice!

Nice.
What's with those few fags ITT?
Don't tell me you guys wouldn't have fucked your hot high school teacher if you had the chance.

Your country doesn't have a separate crime for fucking under-18s under care/authority/supervision? You might want to check that.

WRONG

teachers are paid to TEACH the next generation, not FUCK the next generation.

This argument has nothing to do with age and everything to do with the fact that this is not what TAX payers pay taxes for.

They can fuck after she is no longer her teacher

How do you know it was a nigger?

See

Where we're these teachers when I was in school

Who she fucks on her own time is her own business, barring a conflict of interest (her student) and assuming age of consent. Comes into play more for colleges than high schools I guess, but there are 18 year old students and they could know teachers that don't have direct authority over them.

We do have a separate law covering even over-18s under care and supervision.

Not interested in the kid who'd end up on Sup Forums

A guy fucking his hot female teacher has been a goal of male students since forever. I'm not really seeing the problem, I would of loved to bend my French teacher over her desk bitd. kek

Filthy pedo sympathizer

just imagine the impact on the guy's life.
what self-confidence, personality, virility issue cannot be solved by the words "I banged my hot teacher when I was 17"

Wrong. A 17 years old and a 27 years can legally fuck and be in a relationship here , but relationships between teachers and students is illegal at high school level

like any young boy would say no to be fucked by hot teacher you fags
true

they existed except why would they choose some autistic kid when they could have young mini chad

Sex between a 17 and a 27 year old is legal. The only reason its illegal is because she's a teacher.

Where was all the hot crazy teachers when I went to high school?

No one likes autism, not even the crazy ones

Fucking hell id have killed someone to be fucking that at 17

I'm extremely anti pedo but 17 isn't pedo. It's just highly innapropriate and unprofessional.

>barely made it half a year before she succumbed to the inner slut

why are woman allowed to work again? Her poor husband

Fpbp

Nice

OMG those boobs. What a babe/

This shit has got to stop. 17 years old is a man, 17 year old men went to WW2 and engaged in fights and battles to the death.

>killing and dying on a battlefield
>OMG a precious child!!

The only crime is the ruining of this dizzy white teacher female's life. Put her right back to work, maybe in a new school.

>mfw there are two threads about hot teachers giving slutty detention just today

>teachers are paid to TEACH the next generation, not FUCK the next generation.

Too bad buddy, no matter how hard pol tries none of us can stop it. I'm not saying give up, but it's futile. The scary thing is, even worse people are growing up and entering the work force. It's only gonna get worse and worse, and at a faster rate.

The world is a different place than it was 10 years ago. Normally itd take decades for shit to go out of style or things to change. Now it takes less than 2 months for something to go from nothing to epic popularity everyone knows about, back to nothing.

The world is gonna change faster and faster, and I have no idea how people will be able to adapt because it's already so fuckin easy to get left behind. Don't even know my own place in the world anymore.

I can see now women across social media saying she isn't that attractive. At the same time if she's given a harsh sentence,which she won't, women,attractive women in sex crimes often times get a more lenient punishment than men for the same offenses,they'll whine and complain and moan that she was being treated unfairly and that men aren't as impacted as women when an older guy blows their load in their tiny nascent quivering cunts.

TL:DR I hope she gets the maximum punishment not because I think it was damaging to the individual but because I like when cunts get a taste of equality.

Niccccce. Psycho sex had to be good.

Women get less harsh punishment than men for ALL crimes

No it wouldn't because she's his teacher. AoC is 16 in the UK but specifically exempts this kind of thing from anyone in a position of authority, such as teachers.

>17 years old
>Arrested

Fuggin burgers

I would be blowing hot loads in that slut all day long.

Do we know who the student was? From the look of her I'm guessing she decided to burn a little coal.

Yes but for sex crimes they're specially lenient. I forgot where i read it but attractive women get less punishment than less attractive women in general as well. Ugly women get the book thrown at them .

Fuck yeah bitch got crazy eyes

Fuck a new school, put her to work on my cock.

17 is hebe

>Ugly women get the book thrown at them .
Hate crimes must be punished user.

see

Its an abuse of power and authority.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

Pro-tip: mini-chads are not interested in old hags, they are fucking disgusting no matter what age you are.
however old cunts litterally dont get that and still feel entitled, and when rejected, will call the cops on your ass.
i just wish the beta trying to cope with their >tfw no gf would stop pretending that milf/cougar/whatever are anything but low hanging "fruits" because it only give those wrinkly cunts all kinds of wrong ideas.

Keks.

Kids these days are fucking mentally retarded i swear. Given the chance to fuck my sweet faced teacher i would not tell a single soul about it. These autists go and brag to their friends

niiiiice.

>17 year old
legal in Texas
she will only get fired

why does this never happen to me

See
Age of consent laws don't apply to teachers, doctors, police and others in authority positions

I agree, there is nothing wrong with fucking 16 year olds, 15 year olds are hot as hell.

isn't 16 legal in many states?

No, because she was in a position of authority over him. In most states letter of the law would be statutory rape

>you will never be "molested" by a hot teacher cunt

why even live man

Bet she looks real cute suckin dick

Teacher in Oklahoma fucked an 18 and 19 year old student and she was arrested. It's illegal to sleep with your HS students no matter the age.

They've convinced me. I'd have loved to get abused like this.

It should only be legal for older women and young men though, and the woman should be considered basically a whore and probably branded.

Age of consent in Texas is 17, it is inappropriate and she should be fired but if that's all she did she shouldn't have been arrested

This.
I even feel like the term sjw and alt-rightist didn't even exist prior to 2015... not even mid-2016, yet it almost feels like we've been using these terms and have been identifying to these stereotypes since forever. When are people going to realize that we're easily memed?

I had a hot 27 year old grammar teacher high school.
Still would fuck the shit out of her to this day

nice

>why even live man
to become the teacher

DELET THIS

god women fall apart young, fucking 27 yuck. what am i , like a super human

are canadians white

Any 27-year-old woman fucking 17-year-old boys, regardless of motivation, is fundamentally messed up. 17-year-old boys are even more immature than 17-year-old girls. Only a promiscuous female with no stable morals of any kind would do it for sex, and only an infantile and possibly retarded 27-year-old female would do it with a relationship motive. Either way, it's degenerate.

The whole idea that this hot teacher forced the male student to have sex with her is 100% ridiculous.

It was a win-win for them (and is in most all of these cases where the woman is the teacher) and the lure of forbidden sex.

She got a rock hard cock in her that never quit and he got to fuck his hot teacher. End amazing story. No crime here.

>That teacher will never seduce me after class with her feet on her desk

:(!

I BROUGHT MY PENCIL

>The whole idea that this hot teacher forced the male student to have sex with her is 100% ridiculous.
Who said she forced him? It's not about that. It's about an adult, in an authority position no less, having sex with a minor. Hence "improper relationship".

Anyway, it's just as ridiculous as saying it when the sexes are reversed. It's a pretty heavy double standard when the male is always considered to be the only responsible party. I.e. if the male is the student, he wanted it and so the female teacher needs not be punished, and if the male is the teacher, then he manipulated and/or coerced the student. It can't work like that in the court of law. Either both male and female teachers get punished for diddling students or both get a pass.

>but this honestly shouldn't warrant an arrest.
Reverse the gender and what do you say white knight cuck?

Who cares if the dude liked it? Its still a crime you fucking dumbass.

wow a 18 year old guy fucked a 17 (in 2 months) girl what a pedo

People need to stay out of other people's personal business. Who cares if they're fucking? Just move him out of her class to another teacher to avoid unfair grading.

15 years old isn't pedophilia

Just in Murica, being 17 and not being able to fuck older women. What a hellhole, guns are cool tho

Depends on where you are. Here it's 5 years difference, if you're up to 20 years old.

Once you turn 21 you can't be with anyone under 18

>this never nor will ever happen to you

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

Noice