Australians

>australians
>white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice proxy leaf

anyone is welcome to australia. to think that you are entitled because you are white is ridiculous.

get the fuck out

lol

I agree with this statement but I know you're fishing for (You)'s so here you go

>Australia was literally founded in order for the principle of "White Australia" to be made a national policy
>"YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO BE ENTITLED IN A COUNTRY MADE FOR WHITE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WHITE"

really gets my noggin joggin my robbin

hurr durr 'we grew here you flew here'

Why is our country so fuckin shit?

Japan 20x smaller but 6x more populated. Fuck.

We have this gigantic fucking blank space from east WA all the way through west QLD/NSW/VIC. It's ridiculous. All this land that we could be putting sandniggers and chinks into but because we're too poor and the fuckin abbos love that shit they have to clog up our cities

Plus it's uninhabitable. Why the fuck do we live in a country that's 80% uninhabitable? fuck me sideways

well this worked when we were a white country, but we aren't. we live in a global economic market place and whether you like it or not, australia has a skills shortage which needs to be filled

I want to understand why you agree with it in a civil way. This country was conquered, tamed, settled, built and protected by whites and for whites. We as a group owe no-one anything. My forefathers worked hard to make a great country for me, not for Chinese/Indian immigrants. And ill work hard for my fellow whites to have a good country. If i know my people wont benefit from my work, i dont care about working at all.

why is nu/pol/ so shit. cunt yu can't be older than 16

How about we fill it by having our majority population reproduce through social welfare incentives, instead of letting the FUCKING 3RD WORLD IN.

It worked for Nazi Germany, Italy, itl work for us

>shitpost: the shitpost

Absolutely disgusting

kys

turn off that proxy faggot

>This country was conquered, tamed, settled, built and protected by whites and for whites.

This country was conquered, tamed, settled, built and protected by human being and for human beings

As long as they share my secular values all human beings are welcome

>t. paki

>As long as they share my secular values
If other countries shared you're secular values the world would look like the west, but it doesn't. The people who immigrate to wealthy countries go for the wages, not for any cultural values you have. You dont need them in your country, they dont like you or your country, they only like the money they can get from it.

>Civvies ACTUALLY believe this

i doubt you'd say any of this to your colleges, neighbours etc.

My parents moved here from bangladesh when i was 9. they worked two jobs each just to put food on the table. immigrants are your farm hands, your cleaners. most immigrants are now your engineers and doctors you white pig, so you better learn some respect and fast.

>If other countries shared you're secular values the world would look like the west, but it doesn't.

This is a different point than you was making before, immigration from backward cultures is wrong
For example, I would be opposed to Pakistani immigration but in favour of Indian immigration
I really don't care about race

Nice try leaf 8^)

hey Paki, what does a Muslim does when there's no goat around? He looks for corn. Pic related

tell me this is b8
we don't want unskilled foreigners fucking around in our own backyard you dumb cunt, why would we

>you better learn some respect and fast
Or what?

can anyone name some qualities and beliefs of islam that are in line with australias qualities and beliefs?

>poof bashing
>seppo hating
>racial hatred
>

The point i made before was that my specific group worked hard to create the modern Australia for me and other Australians, not for Chinese or Indians or anyone else.

Your rebuttal was that groups dont matter at all, because everyone is human. And as long as they share your "cultural values" they should be allowed in.

My response was that they simply dont share those values. It is directly related.

Now to address
> I would be opposed to Pakistani immigration but in favour of Indian immigration
I really don't care about race

I agree that different cultures around the world would react differently on immigrating here. So group A and group B might be different based on the country of origin. But even if its true, even if you found a country with high comparability with your own culture. You are under no obligation to let them in. You owe them nothing. In the same way that if i were to go to work and earn some money, i owe that money to nobody. If i were to have kids and give my money to my kids, no Indian or Chinese is entitled to that money. This entire country was made by whites for whites. We dont owe it to anyone. No matter how compatible their culture may or may not be.

well your farmers are hiring cheap hard working immigrants. don't blame me your people are lazy. now our second generations are getting degrees while you whites have become complacent

exactly what you think it means. caucasians are becoming a minority. how you treat us 'shitskins' will determine how we treat you by the turn of the century

>If i were to have kids and give my money to my kids, no Indian or Chinese is entitled to that money.

Is a random white person then entitled to your money?

Go back to your own country you monkey, your parents were imported as agricultural serfs and should never have been sent for by our government

Having the demand for low wage workers raises the wage of the lower class, lowering the wealth gap. Of course big business owners love hoards of cheap labor flowing in from the 3rd world, it makes them very rich. The argument of "people are hiring foreigners so your working class is lazy" is a fundamental misunderstanding of the argument at hand. The argument is that giant amounts of competition keeps the working class poor.

>Is a random white person then entitled to your money?

Straw-man. My argument is that as a society Australia is the result of white labor, with the intention of creating a white society. The country we have today is the result of our work, and no one else is entitled to that.

Shitskin go home

Stop appropriating our flag and values.

>My argument is that as a society Australia is the result of white labour

What about a Scandinavian? A German? An Irish? An Italian or Spaniard?

Are they entitled to your those "who built Australia's land"?
Should we stop immigration completely from anyone who isn't a direct descendant of those native prisoners that built those lands?

Nice bait try mate

grow up, this is my country, just as much as yours. look on the bright side, at least you will have some sort of culture. most white australians have weak family ties and religious traditions anyway.

third world imports may be just be the thing you fat pigs need

Kek. Check out this pooinloo industrial cleaner pretending he's the hot shit. Your arguments are literal destiny tier.

Simple fact of the matter is this. You're not needed, and you're not wanted. Even your cricket team has been absolute shit for the longest time now.

ill get right onto that

read the constitution where it says "fuck off we're full" and get the fuck out

Yes, Bring back the white Australian policy. Although this entire back and forth iv just been arguing that Australia doesn't have any obligation to become multicultural because of our history being completely one sided on the white mans labor. Its not the reason itself why im against multiculturalism. I would like to clarify that point, because i feel like you are trying to show that labor creating a country has no connection to the ability of immigrants to integrate. (Thats at least how im interpreting your argument correct me if im wrong)

And with that i would agree, it doesn't have any connection. The point i was arguing is simply in any supposed obligation Australia has to allow immigrants in, which is non. If you would like me to go onto reasons why i dislike multiculturalism as a whole then i could voice my concerns there.

But as it stands now we have no obligation to be multicultural. We owe it to no one.

i work at a top fuel systems engineering tech company in melbourne so, no, its more likely that your kids will be industrial cleaners. lol

p.s. my cricket team is australian cricket team now. get with the times, you backwards racist

>melbourne
LUL

Yeah mate - Australians is white and yellow and brown and black and red... we may even have some green ayylmo's too - it's called multiculturalism.

I am, You are - WE ALL are australian.

>Yes, Bring back the white Australian policy.
>But as it stands now we have no obligation to be multicultural.

Do you think different ethnic groups that consist of "white people" don't have their own culture?
If you acknowledge this and still want "white" immigration then you aren't against multiculturalism, you're against cultures that are incompatible with core values of the west

If not and you're completely against multiculturalism then that could only logically lead to a complete shut down of immigration

What is Australian culture? The nation did not form long enough before immigration started for Australia to form its own identity.

Drinking beer and watching sport does not count, many cultures do that.

White is just a general bigger picture sorta thing. I wouldn't approve of masses of Poles, Ukrainians or Russians immigrating because of the cultural divide. Most of western Europe cultural values are so similar that they would fit in nicely.

But in the end humans will always look to form groups, and race is the most obvious and noticeable thing that people tend to bond around. I would prefer Russian immigrants over Chinese immigrants even though both are distant cultures to Australia. Because after a generation of Russian immigration you could not tell who is from an immigrant or not, meaning no racial groups would form. But As for Chinese (or any other non white) They will always have a distinction that separates them from the people around them. It happens all the time, i dont blame them either, i cant get mad at them for wanting to fit into their own groups. 3 or 4 generations in, and all the viet and Lebanese in Australia still have their own groups, and still see themselves as a subculture within Australia. Other countries experience this too. With different ethnic groups living side and side for hundreds of years like Jews/Gypsies in Europe, or blacks in America. As long as their different groups they keep an identity and stick together. But when its one race, like the different Europeans who settled America, they form a solid identity together as American.

Identity and race go hand in hand together. Theres nothing wrong with that either. Its just how it is and we need to work around it. The only way people try and refute this is by destroying any identity a country has to accommodate any immigrants coming in. Like saying Australia isn't a white nation for instance. This doesn't solve the issue either, groups still form, you just have the same problem under this social taboo where you're not allowed to point it out, or you are a threat to the system that is supposedly keeping the peace.

You know we didn't pop our of thin air suddenly? Were just an off-shoot of British culture. We have a history, we just moved in geographical location too.

It's true. I dream of deporting them but you can't even toss them over the border, it's a double edged sword being an island.

>don't blame me your people are lazy
They are lazy because it is now permitted through welfare and cheap labor options. If those jobs couldn't be filled by 3rd worlders and welfare wasn't how it is then they wouldn't be fucking lazy and would do the jobs.

Yeah I've brought that up before and it's pretty sad desu.

I totally like how the descendants of British white trash are claiming Australia as their country.

you're implying every white person in aus is a brit. also, why do you hate anglos?

>Because after a generation of Russian immigration you could not tell who is from an immigrant or not

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Unless you genetically mix with Russians, they will still have a distinct identity just like Italians in the US have their own Identity (Pizza, Godfather/Mafia)

I don't hate whites. But I find it weird that whites are ultimately immigrants to Australia. Why do they have to be hostile to newer immigrants?

>But As for Chinese (or any other non white) They will always have a distinction that separates them from the people around them.
This is because, somehow white has become normalised. A lot of time has also passed.
If we go back to 1800s USA, the society still had various subgroups among the Whites. Integration takes time.

Sorry mate, our ancestors betrayed us very early and throughout the mid 1900's. See they continue to be idiots that sacrificed themselves for pakis and middle-eastern shits.

Italians in America have assimilated after decades, the only exception would be neighborhoods where the immigration was in such large numbers, that to become more American would distant you from your surrounding Italian community, its why i make the distinction between regular and mass immigration.

There have been Asians and blacks in America too who to this day have their own identity and groups. Even when given enough time we still self segregate our social groups by race.

They'll be full white soon enough.

These non-whites think it's funny to poke at us.

Real funny.

For now.

#WhiteFragility, Right? ha ha ha ha

Oh boy, you non-whites sure do have yourselves a good time in our lands.

I'm sure this ride will never end badly for you...

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

but seriously, austria belongs to the aboriginals

>austria

There was nothing but fauna before whites came.

Don't make me come over there

>Russia
>white