Norwegians, I'd like to know your opinion on your country at the moment. I have a lot of Norwegian blood in me...

Norwegians, I'd like to know your opinion on your country at the moment. I have a lot of Norwegian blood in me, so please tell me.

It is almost as bad as Sweden.

Many Blacks and Browns everywhere I go and I do not even live in Oslo. Norwegians are with rare exceptions all hedonists and alcoholics, having their culture replaced by drinking and clubbing. The women are feminists of the worst kind which results in a suicidal birth rate. Cities are dirty with bubble gums and cigarette ends everywhere. Prevalent graffiti and people have tattooes. Modern art destroys the beauty of each city and many many buildings are not renovated. The king is the largest cuck imaginable demanding more 'refugees' while bowing to his Jewish masters. Sol(((berg))) is equally a cuckette. Academia is polluted with cultural marxism.

'S aight

But what about big game hunting ?

The further you move north the better it gets though.

Oslo is indeed fucked.

Go to Stockholm or any Swedish School and your opinion would change. Norway is better off than most of Western-Europe, not that this says much.

'Refugees' are now also placed in remote Northern areas. The goverment follows the (((international))) agenda to replace Whites.

No, it is not better at all. I have also lived in other Western cities. Norway is cucked.

It ok, Not as many brown people and muslims outside the big city, the alcahol price is garbage

the last big hvit elg

What other Western cities? I have too, and we are better off than most. Yes we are cucked, but not as bad as France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Austria, GB etc.

But outside the cities every body is white ?

Stop drinking the alcoholic Jew you degenerate.

And I am not living in a big city, but there are many Browns and Muslims. I cannot take a walk without seeing many of them although I am living in a relatively good neighbourhood.

I have lived in Munich and Vienna. I can clearly say we are equally cucked.

Im starting to think that Portugal and slavic countries are the only places in europe not suffering a muzzie invasion

nah, still muslims and blacks but not as much

No, not at all. I even know a female student who lives remote in the mid-North on a small Island and even this place is filled with Muslims ('refugees').

What is it with americans obsessing about their blood transfusions.

But for example Hungary is plagued with Gypsies as far as I know.

Munchen is supposedly a better part of Germany in that aspect, Vienna should be worse than Oslo.

What do you mean by cucked? It's more shitskins in these countries. Do you mean people are more or equally opposed to immigration?

It is just a term expressing ancestry.

Depends on if there is a refugee center nearby. New refugees gets shipped to remote places, before they all flock to Oslo.

Sure - but don't they have internet to contact their families over here? I mean i have relative over ther from the 1910 and we still call them now and then.

Cucked in the sense that we do not effectively resist our replacement by Browns and Blacks, but instead the prime minister and king actively embrace it. What is more, I have seen a giant poster when I visited Oslo openly and shamelessly promoting racemixing, showing a photograph of a White mother with her dark husband and mongrel child, saying that diversity is good. At my university it seems all are anti-Trump cucks, supporting multiculturalism.

Redpill me on the Saami people. Whats their end game?

Yeah, I agree. I am just saying that we are not as bad as most of Western Europe, which I assumed OP would be interested in knowing.

Yes we are fucked and need to change, that others are worse doesn't matter.

As a Saami, we just want to pick blueberries where we want.

They are 1 tier below Finns, but atleast they know to keep onto their culture and tradition. Norwegian state was in a kind of nationalism phase, where they wanted to make every Saame a norwegian with forceful integration.

Dont come. we're full. sorry :/

A communistic country.

We're getting better as long as our government stays right.
But wew, if you ever want to live here, then brew your own fucking beer. Fuck the price.

what is wrong with alcohol in Norway ?

Average price for a pint is $8.00+.

ca coƻte une blinde, par exemple