Dave Chappelle is red pilled as fuck. He's borderline /our guy/...

Dave Chappelle is red pilled as fuck. He's borderline /our guy/. Watching the crowd get so uncomfortable during his non-PC jokes made his new Netflix special even better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNdfdQvdVc
youtu.be/hbU8Vz_2Uzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkqo62i3-LI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a good guy.

We should promote more black men that are not niggers.

What kind of un-pc jokes does he make? I was under the impression he was like Chris Rock and sort of decided to go full nigger to atone for earlier material that resonated with white people and made them comfortable openly making fun of nigger stereotypes

He's very anti Trump wtf

When he was making the rape jokes, take a look at the women's faces in the front rows. Priceless.

Haven't seen it yet. What did he talk about

I'm not using your garbage service netcux.

Chris rock tells his audience to laugh when he makes racists joke then pretends to get offended. Dave Chappelle didn't care until Paul Mooney brainwashed him.

I watched the first episode and I feel like people never got too uncomfortable desu. Everyone who watches Chapelle knows that he comes from a place of sincerity, and combined with his perfect delivery and mannerisms it's hard to feel uncomfortable.

Mocked the fuck out of gays, an OJ Simpson joke (about his wife), and several rape jokes related to Cosby.

He ties it all together extremely well, highly recommend watching it.

Its not netcux yet, rememher amy shumer special got 1 star. Which prompted netflix to remove the star system. But that was to make real cucks happy for the moment. But i bet there gonna bring right back.

Just watched it. I believe he's very smart. I enjoy when he brings up "the game" it's easily over looked but he's talked about it a lot and it goes right over the audience. Also he knows how hollywood is and talks about it often too. All ties into his bits about "the game".

If you want to see white people uncomfortable search for Miss Pat's (black woman) bit about welfare.
Its recorded in a bar and you can feel the silence and shuffling by every liberal faggot there.
The joke is something along the lines of:
>Welfare is like diabetes, if your mama has it there is a good chance you'll has it too

he's got a great sense of casual racism

Rape jokes, and then he makes fun of the "victim complex" culture that's getting built up.
Is he? I remember he was the only comedian on SNL not bashing him the days after the election

He is one of them rare breeds of black people. He deserves all the praise he gets and even more. Anyone that has watched his show or standups has probably laughed to tears the first time they saw "The baby on the corner" etc.

netflix is really shilling hard to do damage control for being exposed as the cucks they are

I miss Patrice Oneal

She also goes to great length detailed how she abused the welfare system with no intention of finding a job. How most women she knows do it. How it was taught to her by her mother.

You can see the liberalism dripping along with the sweat.

Dave is a red pilled black guy. He sees eye-to-eye with the average Sup Forumstard on a lot of issues but at the end of the day he's a black nationalist

YOU'RE TOO CLOSE

Dave, quit shilling for yourself. We all know you're a pollack, but seriously, nigger, you're high. Just stop.

What rape jokes. Post a link.

Is "the game" code for (((them)))?

Ethnic nationalist? On pol? Never!

This.

We all do. he dropped too many red pills so they had to get rid of him

Well anti Trump does not mean he can't be our guy.

give me a link for full

lil bit of truth right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNdfdQvdVc

Look, I have no issue with a black guy being a black nationalist, that makes sense. But lets not pretend that he's going to agree with a lot of what is said on a white nationalist myanmese lemur herding forum.

I have no issues with black nationalists, nor Arab nationalists, etc. Their goals align with our own to be honest

Not reqlly, watch his SNL intro

There are a lot of issues plaguing the modern west that a black nationalist and I would agree upon. But Dave talks a bunch of shit I don't care about. I'd rather a bunch of black thugs get shot then risk a the lives of white police officers. I don't think Dave would feel the same way.

Post a link nigger

NETFLIX SHILL THREAD
NETFLIX SHILL THREAD
NETFLIX $$$$$$$$$$HILL THREAD

Yes it does. He's probably vaguely pro-Trump at heart but is afraid to go all the way or admit in public. Until then fuck him.

Post a link you fat fuck

Well then Dave can quit talking into a microphone for a living and become a cop. If blacks care so much about white cops they could, you know, become cops themselves. Despite the memes to the contrary, they are allowed to do this.

youtu.be/hbU8Vz_2Uzg

I'd have less respect for the guy if he was like an average white Sup Forumstard. That would mean he overlooks his own people. The conclusion may not be the same, but the driving forces underneath are the same.

He is anti-Trump and Muslim, so not sure he is /ourguy/.

But he is very anti-PC and world-wise, so it makes him okay in my books. The fact that he is a bit pro black biased because he is black doesnt bother me.

Again: a black guy being a black nationalist makes perfect sense. All power to Chappelle. But he can't be our guy by definition, we have completely opposing priorities in a lot of cases.

Dear white people, that documentary about the terrorist rescuers, the terrible funny or die anti trump skits with johnny depp, aziz ansari, the fucked bill burr special, funded by George soros as of a few months ago

That's just off the top of my head while taking a shit

Dave said Trump is bad for comedy cause every comedian will joke about him and jokes will get repetitive and tired.

>Da were millions o' black men getting blowjobs from whit wimin
Fuck this nigger

johnny depp isn't a comedian

Yet he was in funny or die sketches as Donald trump and Netflix hosted it

has anyone even had any good jokes about trump yet

everything i have heard was shit tier

Yeah, he made it painfully obvious

Not really, Liberals aren't capable of being funny due to their crippling self censorship.

Felt like good ole chappele tbqh fucking classic.

I like how no one commented on the biggest clue as to what Dave is talking about.

If you read the book mentioned and truly understand it, you get "the game"

link to it?

I dont care if he's a normie of he harps on about "da black man bein opreshed", He's funny as fuck and the Chappelle show was fucking dank

He'd probably agree with about as much as the average user.

>nigger

I liked the first set but it felt like new Dave. The second set felt like pure classic Dave, I could see that nigger in him

Not with that attitude mister 100% aryan man.

Probably, but there are also some ideas he holds that the average user would be avidly against. Pro black nationalist and pro islamic remember.

paul mooney is literal trash, who profits and built his act completely on race baiting.

i was at a show of his with my gf. as soon as he starts, calls us out. small venue. late into his act i get up to take a piss. called out again, mocked like i'm leaving because i was offended. take a piss and sit back down. mocked again. keep in mind i know the rules and i'm not going to be baited into conversation with a comedian with a mic. just laughed at his act. and this was back when i actually liked him. now i think he spouts garbage. some of his jokes are funny, but its mostly race baiting. hes also a closet homo.

dave 2 new specials are good. he makes people uncomfortable af. starts talking about alot of Sup Forums stuff, but then says dumb shit like how hes a feminist. i think he's toeing the line the hollywood jews told him to. not as good as his old stuff. he's def past his prime. looks weird with more weight on as well. skinny 2000s dave is bast dave.

- a dude with the complexion for the protection

>American comedians
>funny
Pick 1.

> BRIEF; How will we handle the online trolls that killed Amy Schumer

Chapelle's Netflix shows are flabby. Netflix needs to up its game. The bill burr special was week. Same with Jim Gaffigan's latest blah.

Love Chapelle. Modern Richard Pryor. But do the man justice. This isn't strong enough to be his swan song.

>muh BASED black man

The dude is a literal Muslim and (((Netflix))) is shilling hard for his show.

yeah, he mentions things like this a lot and it flies over people. I think that's part of the genius of Dave and why I enjoy him so much. I'm glad to see he's back. He's also mentioned how when barack was running he got a personal call from him and was asked to stop doing stand up or something like that. The way he says it is very funny and it's a good joke but I'm sure he was serious.

This.

Didn't Dave go crazy and stop doing comedy because of the jews.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

>redpilled
>says niggers and Jews suffered the most out of any race
>constantly harps on about police brutality

No

He didn't go crazy. that was the media headlines and how they wanted it to be seen. He left to another country to get away from them. Basically giving them a middle finger.

Iirc he actually just pretended to go crazy to get out of releasing season 3 of chappelles show because he didn't think it was as good as season 2 and didn't want to run the show into the ground. Maybe he's bullshitting to save face, but if he actually faked a mental breakdown to get out of a ((contract)) that's pretty based.

I'll probably check this out. I've always liked Chappelle, so it's cool to hear that he hasn't softened to please PC culture enthusiasts.

I've seen a few funny things about him. It's possible to make good jokes about him when you're not out for the sole purpose of deprivation. When liberals joke about him, it doesn't come from a place of reality, they instead build off of a foundation of propaganda

He didn't pretend to go crazy. He didn't do anything, just left.
refer to

Prime example of a black and not a nigger

That said, I watched the first episode last night. There's only two episodes. I didn't laugh much the first 20 minutes or so, but near the end I was. It was enjoyable.

>He thinks that there were "millions and millions" of black American soldiers in WWII.

>He fled to Africa after quitting his show.

He's basically full kangz at this point, and definitely not our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkqo62i3-LI

I like him. He's a nationalist for his own people, why should anyone hate him for that?

>looks weird with more weight on as well. skinny 2000s dave is bast dave.
this, he looks strange now.

he has hollywood ptsd

For a black nationalist his family sure is Filipino.

>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE

shill thread

He's not red pilled you faggot. Your fucking dumb, kid.

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically believe in nationalist shit and not know that that's just a ruse to convince everyone to retreat to their own countries so we could nuke them and thus exterminate them more easily

i want nu/pol/ to go away

Sounds like you got alpha'd by a nigger in front of your girl and now you are on the internet talking shit like a sad baby. I have read that Mooney is trash though

>OMG LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY SO BASED OMG LETS SUCK HIS DICK

you're all a bunch of retards for liking niggers.

You know what it is, he talks about black issues but just frames it as American issues we are all getting over. Every nigger comic nowadays talks about it and frames it as fuck you white people. Why is that? What's funny about making half your audience feel guilty?

He's absolutely red-pilled. He's just not an asshole.

I don't hate Dave at all. But at some point you've got to realise that the priorities of other tribes can overlap with the priorities of your tribe in a negative fashion.

I understand why Dave feels the way he does on a lot of issues, but I don't agree with him.

That's a lot different to the way a lot of hard left wingers feels about issues which make no fucking sense.

But in both cases if their opinions run contrary to what I think will be beneficial for my people then I've gotta disagree. You've just gotta remember that disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you hate them. I feel like that concept has been completely lost in modern discourse.

dirt kike

>implying white nationalists don't retardedly date Asian girls

> haha you know that one time we all did crack, muh dick?
> No i'm serious... muh dick.
Yeah he was good for a while

Black women and white women are degenerate whores, the red pilled in both races realized this.

Was not Dave Chapelle replaced?

The new Dave Chapelle is not as cool as the Original one!
Anyone knows if the real Dave Chapelle is still alive?