Waiter fired for asking customers if they are illegals

Waiter fired after asking customers to prove they weren't illegal immigrants before serving them
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/waiter-fired-illegal-immigrants-proof-of-residency-saint-marc-pub-cafe-huntingdon-beach-diana-a7637791.html

>A waiter was fired after a group of friends alleged that he asked them to show proof of residency before serving them drinks.
>“My friend in disbelief repeated what he said and his response was ‘yeah, I need to make sure you’re from here before I serve you.’”
>The 24-year-old added: “After fully digesting what he said, we all got up and left to speak to the manager.”
>Ms Carrillo, whose parents are immigrants, said the incident was "completely unacceptable".
>The pub said that it would donate 10 per cent of the pub’s weekend profits to a charity of their choice - Ms Carrillo and her friends chose the Orange County Immigrant Youth United organisation.
>“I feel that’s the direction we’re headed in, given who’s the President.”
>“That’s one of the reasons I posted it on social media rather than just dealing with the restaurant.”

>Hate Americans
>steal Jersey

>alleged
>"that's why I went whoring it on Twatter"

fucking kek

But implications are offensive!
That's why we must bun guns, you'd better trust all the people, thinking that someone might be a criminal is narrow minded

As much as I agree with this cutie, what does being illegal have to do with getting beer?

This wouldve been great if she worked at the DMV or something

would wife

FFS the author couldn't' even spell the name of the town correctly.

>>A waiter was fired after a group of friends alleged that he asked them to show proof of residency before serving them drinks.

she's a retard. Her job is to serve drinks. She doesn't work for immigration office. And she can only ask for id if only the customers look underage for alcoholic drinks.

She's a retard but she doesn't deserve to get fired

didn't pass english i see

free market. the manager can fire racist waiters wjo are bad for business.

Here is what actually happened 100%:
>The waiter asked for ID because a couple of them looked like they could be under 21.
>The friends tried to use the race card to not give their IDs and then lied about what happened like they always do.
>They presented no evidence but they posted on twitter/facebook so the bar can get bombarded with more fake complaints.
>The bar knows they are full of shit but its easier to fire and employee than stand by them.

who said that refusing illegals or alien races can't be a pub policy? stupid ape

>Huntingdon

The thing is you can fire anyone with allegations of him being a "racist" or a pedo
>what does being illegal have to do with getting beer
I won't even go over the fact that illegals must be deported immediatly
You are not allowed to buy alcohol if you don't have an ID, which illegals of course don't

Also
>(((Orange County Immigrant Youth United)))

>just another day in commiefornia

>if you don't have an ID, which illegals of course don't
You'd be surprised. There are blue states that give them drivers licenses.

Also barev. Who you're voting for?

Wasn't that only in (((sanctuary cities))) and applicable only to the said sanctuary cities?

Federal law requires you need paperwork for a drivers license, however there is no requirement for having a state ID.
Which is why California can have 3mil+ illegals voting in their state.
Since you only need a state ID to vote.

most likely yeah

the fact that they blamed trump is a hallmark of fake hate crimes

This. Plus it's not even about "looking 21". When I worked service industry we were told we don't serve drinks without ID, period. I almost guarantee you that she just asked for some sort of ID and they chimped out

Do Not Try To Enforce Rules When You Are In No Position To Define Them.

>Ms Carrillo and her friends chose the Orange County Immigrant Youth United organisation.
I gotta admit, I did laugh at this. drumpf btfo how will he recover sips etc etc

fuck that pub
hope someone burns it down

>A waiter was fired

Good.

all these bullshit stories are just made up to mention trump and make him look like the Boogeyman to anyone who's not white.

It's gay as fuck.

HAHAHAHAHA
Obviously never happened

You don't win working in the service industry. You just work until you're fired by any complaint grievous enough for it, precisely because even the most transparently false complaints are believed over any employees.

Saw a guy get fired on the spot for supposedly calling someone a nigger. I was with him the whole time and literally all he said was Hi, how can I help you, but the only person that got believed was the customer, who demanded free things on top of it.

If you're in the service industry learn a skill and gtfo

>law states ID must be shown prior to alcoholic drinks being served
>patrons asked to show proof before serving them drinks
>this is a problem somehow

kek, they are illegal4

stupid waiter. just only accept state issued id. if they pull out a mexican id or passport sorry thats not acceptable identification here.