Is David Duke right?

Is David Duke right?
Are New York times trying to help illegals with this tweet?

Don't memorize your passwords?

Oh dear...this is problematic

Well....the information should be quite secure. From everyone.

What the fuck

they dont mean crossing the Rio Grande illegally, you retard. mexican and central american people that cross are super poor and dont have "two factor authentication". this is if you fly out and get stopped by security/customs. its clear the NYT is talking about the "unreasonable searching" that goes on at airports

Isn't this illegal?

I don't get this narrative being pushed on us ATM, oh the poor refugees oh the poor Mexicans, regardless of the economic fuckery and their shitty countries why would I ever feel sympathy for an illegal immigrant?

I don't hate these people but if you are an ILLEGAL you are literally a criminal.

yes they do, literally everyone in the turd world has smart phones

>Crossing the border
>Crossing the border
>Crossing the border
>Crossing the border.
>Crossing the border..
>Crossing the border...

Go back to mexico

>Poor peoplw don't have smart phones
Are you from 2002? Even India has more people with phones than with access to toilets.

i cant wait for the brown hordes to start robbing and raping the immigrationhappy boomers. its gonna be karma incarnate. and they are gonna be so defenseless. and they will verbally attack the victims on their own side on their disgusting social media. its gonna be a rape/rob cannibal feast. and the weak old rich boomers in hollywood and other rich boomer places, are gonna be first in line.

ITT: NEETS that are good goyim and have never been detained by intelligence/feds

Report to FBI for treason.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>Back up all your data to US government servers

Leftists really believe the "no human is illegal" bullshit

How many mexicans are there in NY?
Isn't it literally the furthest point from mexico in the US?
Fuck sake.

They're helping me remember to encrypt my loli when going to canada

How's it possible to not memorize a password

You'll end up like that babyfur artist that got BTFO by moose security and sent back

Technically they are helping terrorists

yeah I'm not a criminal beaner like yourself paco, get a clue

>Are New York times trying to help illegals with this tweet?

Everyone gets fucked by border control in the US. Illegals won't cross at the border you idiot.

Ordinary US citizens are having their devices cloned and their data looked through by border security because you've created a zone where your constitutional rights don't exist, and because your authorities are jackbooted retards, just like the NSA, their reasoning is "why not" as they collect everything they can and say "fuck you" if you question it.

this is the situation in which Sup Forums is much more redpilled on what the government does to average folk than Sup Forums. in privacy, Sup Forums is as bluepilled as /x/

Of course they are.

You think Carlos Slim wants to pay taxes to feed his own fucking Indians? That's what American taxpayers are for.

MAKE THIS VIRAL

>guards tend to search people who are more likely to commit a crime
Woah it's almost like profiling works