Try as you might Sup Forums you can't keep us all down

Try as you might Sup Forums you can't keep us all down.

nigerian blacks in the United States have a supreme work ethic. idk if its cherry picking but i havent met a Black American that had a drive to outshine his brethren. the sense of competition for a better future is simply not there

>implying Sup Forums has anything against black people that have an IQ greater than 100.

The average Niggerian makes an Americoon look civilized.

Dont work in customer service jobs. They are the cucks who deal with most of any companies bullshit. No happy customers no business. If customer service rep disagrees with the work environment they are replaced with another cuck who just to get in the door.

Customer service destroys your morale and your confidence sometimes even your health.

Shit if you have to sell oranges on the goddamn street do that over customer service.

Christian Nigerian > all other shit skins

Theyou arent all bad, but a story like this makes it sound like they're all good

You need to diservicify your portfolia n shiet

confusing black men with niggers. You're a racist POS user.

>outliers: a magical shit mystery thread guest starring the gigantic faggot known as OP

18 years lol wow no way

That's 1/4 of the average black male's life. If you subtract childhood, it's 1/3. You're going to waste a third adult of your life trying to make your "dream" come true? Yo dawg I wanna work in a bank not at a gas pump, dawg. Wear a tie to work, and shit, dawg.

Oh look, a law abiding man making his own living and putting money into the system instead of leaching it out.

Carry on.

Guy is clearly African and likely Nigerian. They have the highest rate of higher education attainment of any immigrant group in America. Culture is king and black Americans have shit culture.

Can't hate something that doesn't exist.

Black people are not niggers you racist fuck.

IDGAF about your IQ, get the fuck out of my country

>18 years

Are we being invaded by r*ddit again?

NIGGERLOVERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

I don't understand, this is what Sup Forums wants to happen. We are not cruel people.

>Nigerians

NUKE NIGERIA PLEASE.
THEY ARE 400 MILLION !

Hey fair play. Not all of you nogs have a sub 80 IQ

hey good for him. as long as he isnt talking to me and is acting like a HUMAN, its all good.

what the fuck man
what the fuck

so don't be a thief? what's wrong with this picture, they're teaching good life lessons

>starving hungry
>steal pockets of flour

niggers

ask him if he hates BLM animals or not.

>guy follows the law and makes an honest career and living for himself
>We're suppose to hate him for it

This is liberals problem, they want to make everything about race.

This. Every African I've met who lives here works absurdly hard

We arent trying to. Its niggers that hold society back, not black people.

All five of them.

Because today's black Americans are scum. Every decent black I've met is either old or an immigrant and they hate niggers too.

Hey, whether he's American black or Nigerian immigrant, he did something pretty great. That's a man who stepped into a new economic class. Hard work deserves recognition, and if this man acts as a role model for young blacks instead of Lil Nigger who says sell drugs get rich then good on him

>He was probably hungry.
Fucking nigger apologist media making excuses for thieving jigaboo moon crickets.

Thanks to liberals and their affirmative blaction i don't see a smart black man, all i see is a nigger who only got that job because of the colour of his skin

I also heard that Africans are angry at the Africa-Americans in the US and don't want to have anything to do with them.

they should nuke the entire of north africa and irradiate it so badly no one can walk past it without dying. then we position a vast naval fleet to sink any boat that tries to leave africa.

Nobody wants you down.
They just want more of you to do what you did.

> FIX YO OWNSELF

Be a role model for your community. Get others to do the same. Don't take twenty years to work for a bank, tho. Jesus

Don't be so salty. Even if you hate black people, you can't get mad at them trying to better themselves.

Same here in South Africa. The Malawians, Kenyans, and Zimbabweans that come here have a solid work ethic.

Our former gardener went from mowing our grass and deweeding our garden beds to software engineer...
Turns out he was studying part time all along.

>Figures why the native kaffers keep attacking them and necklacing them in xenophobic riots
Just can't compete.

Bet you this guy wasn't rioting over some good boy getting killed in his hood

>implying I want niggers staying in poverty and being niggers their whole life.
Believe it or not I want black people to succeed for the sole reason of getting off welfare and becoming contributing members of society.

Gee I sure am mad that a fellow legal American citizen worked his ass off and got a BIG FAT JUICY PIECE OF LADY LIBERTY'S DELICIOUS FISCAL ASS.
This whole thing where a black guy wears a suit and tie, is literate, is successful, and pursues individualistic goals which contribute towards a successful society just really holds me down.
It rustles my jimmies badly when immigrants integrate, contribute, and succeed.
I am very pooper pained about a good man getting everything he wanted.
I definitely am not a civic nationalist who shitposts about being a Nazi to trigger fake progressives.

This is true.

This should be the black role model through all the fucks who majored in protesting. More importantly no one has shit to say about this guy because he earned his life.

>had a shitty job as a kid
>got a real job when I was a big boy

This is laudable beyond regular human expectations?

LOOK I'M NOT A CHILD YAY

Who cares? Thieves are the lowest scum

>Title

Work hard and reap the reward. No one but yourself is trying to stop you.

Nigerian flag next to his name. So basically this guy is a bank teller getting paid $4,000 a year in Nigeria.

I get the work hard and perseverance part but calling it a dream? Come on. Seriously doubt his dream was to be a finance manager.

>sales worker gets 1000$/month in Moscow
>chemist gets 300$/month

HAHAHAfuck

When I was working at a hotel in between career jobs, I worked with 4 other security guards and they were all South Sudanese. I can't speak to the work ethics of Nigerians but they were some of the hardest working guys I have ever met. We all got paid shit but they all had to support their families so all of them had another job or even 3 and some were going to school on top of all that. They were also very patient with me and they were all very nice. They were big and scary looking too. The Africans that come to this country legally are great.

DR. PETER OKOYE, SON OF THE LATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA M. B. OKOYE, WHO REQUESTS YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN HELPING TO TRANSFER $150,000,000 (THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION USD) INTO YOUR U.S. BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT IT MAY BE DISTRIBUTED TO NEEDY CHILDREN, IN GOD'S CHARITY.

rare flag

>selling oranges on the street
>not customer service
whut?

wtf I love Africans now

So happy that six million are heading to Europe.

nobody has gas attendants anymore this happened in africa, anybody can the the finance manager or even a barrister of the internation bank of nigeria nice try. sage this gay shit

KEEP YOU DOWN?
WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TRY TO LIFT YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT UP FOR OVER SIXTY YEARS IN MY COUNTRY
OOOOOOOOO I HATE YOU NIGGERS SO MUCH
YEAH BLAME US MORE FOR YOUR UTTER INCOMPETENCE

>Life lesson
>Life
Except that he died.

financial manager
is that another word for nigerian prince scammer?

nigeria is the scammer capital of africa and africa the scammer capital of the world

If you really think pol wishes bad on blacks or any other fremdemenschen you need to lurk more. Good for him.

Yup

yes but had he not, the lesson would have been learned. onlookers probably learned it too

As long as they stay in Africa where they belong

We wish them well in Africa, far, far away from whites.

I believe that was not a lesson. A lesson would be to cut of his right hand. Killing somebody because he stole a bag of potatoes is savage behaviour.

what was that pic with a zionist admitting the they created race wars?

Damn, if your dream is to become a bean counter for the jews that's just sad.

This is true.

omg it's almost like working and not acting like a ghetto nog pays off for black people.

nah, clearly it's his white privilege

>Sup Forums
>ever against anyone wörking and paying taxes
pic one

someone?

Legal migrant blacks are WAY smarter than the niggers and refugees that countries get.

If we had just left africa alone they would have sorted themselves out honestly.

Could you please refrain from using the term 'six million®' ...it is not yours to use and is inappropriate outside its registered norm. Thank you.

>my dream is to be a finance manager

top wew

whats wrong

Not at all. As long as he's a finance manager in whatever shithole nigger country he's from, I wish him the best.

>killing a hungry child for stealing is savage
>cutting his right hand isn't
Fucking krauts

>made it from shitty underpaid job to job with which he can live nice and probably start a family

not everybody wants to be great artist or whatever

>Nigerian
>waiting to get a high paying job to start a family
That's not how you get an average of 11 children per family while depending on foreign aid for everything.

reddit detected

>Kraut
That's Turks for you Lorenzo.

Well, it would be a huge step for Africa. Also the discussion was about learning your lesson. You can hardly learn anything if you are dead.

>prob hungry

no he stole it for the thrill get shrekt

>Well, it would be a huge step for Africa
no. thats about the level they are at today. Cutting hands of hungry children.
And you approve! glorious. Maybe you want to go there you will find likeminded people there. Wonder if you have any hands left after one year there.

So let me get this straight... You fucking dumb nu/pol/ faggots think that this shit is legit? You think some nigger that can barely read and do MATH can become some kind of finance manager that some company allowed to touch there finances? Seriously can you please start using your fucking brains. Even niggers in the US with above average IQ have trouble getting these types of jobs.

Cutting hands > killing somebody.

everywhere on this planet that niggers have been LEFT ALONE TO SORT THEMSELVES OUT have all ended up with some barbaric shithole. Every. single. ONE.

The most vocal on pol goes off of statistical averages to make things easy. The most reasonable are fine with people like in your pic. More than likely that guy had a dad present in his life.

Also you sound gay with the way you try to trigger people. You have to go back.

If this guy inspires even a single person to work harder that's good and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking retard.

Im pretty confident his dream was to have a well paying job you mong

I'd love to know why all of a sudden you start believing stupid shit stories like the one OP posted as being real? nu/pol/ gets fucking defensive whenever some nigger comes out successful when it was never like this shit. People would investigate and find out every fucking time it was some white person building whatever it maybe or the nigger building some stupid shit that didn't even work but the group or whoever funded it made it out to be some 8yr old nigger made a magic robot that helped out his village.

not really. After colonization what you say is certainly true. Before, Africa had its order in the tribal organization that is its very nature even today.
Africans do not build great civilizations. It is very hard for them to maintain existing ones let alone develop them. It is, in principle, no ones business to teach them this, they like every other people should be left alone with their way of life and their development level, whatever it may be.

At least ideally.

Of course we know below a certain level you are not even recognized as a political entity therefore, you stand no chance staying isolated from the rest of the world doing your thing undisturbed, but that is the way it should be.

...Americans don't pump their own petrol?

>not really. After colonization what you say is certainly true
You just went on to say that before colonization Africa was a tribal shithole? How what I was saying wrong? It was a tribal shithole that sold there own people into slavery to jews and what it currently is was exactly what it used to be. its the same fucking shithole without white involvement

he was lucky because he is the Nephew of a Nigerian Prince who wanted to transfer $400 MILLION DOLLars out of Nigeria. not everybody has those type of connections. he was just lucky he found someone who could send him $3000 to pay the transfer fee in return for 10%

You are getting biased. It's the same reasons people think refugees are all doctors and engineers. The intelligent Africans find a way to immigrate legally and work hard. Remember blacks have a spectrum of intelligence.

We used to have people pump for us but now it is none existent. The nigger is most likely still in Africa working as some magical finance manager for no one.

I want you to succeed without hurting anyone.

Drugs are always around and it's fast money for them.

>You just went on to say that before colonization Africa was a tribal shithole?
I said it was tribal.

You accused them of being a shithole based on the post-colonization unstable, war and disease and famine ridden hellholes that we know today.

I however talked about pre- colonization Africa, which had order in its tribal societies. I am not saying it was a perfect world. And europe was also not a perfect world. I said it had its order, how developed it was has no bearing on this fact.

Africa was OK before intruders came, is the point. As it clashed with the modern world, its way of life was destroyed and it became unstable.