How far off do you think he is from calling out the jew?

How far off do you think he is from calling out the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102111/Interracial-marriage-U-S-hits-time-high-12-marrying-outside-race.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article85591172.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never. He's a rambling incoherent retard.

If he read Solzhenitsyn he's on the edge.

>I'm a stupid British fuck and I don't understand Jordan Peterson because my IQ is 40

Not really. Unless he read 200 Year Together, which I don't think is available in English yet (wonder (((why))) that is?)

He already did. The Jew is the nihilism that is spread and maintained by us. Sort yourself out. Gas the inner Jew.

>t. Fat mongrel yank who doesn't wipe properly
Why can't Americans wipe their Arse properly tho?

he wont, as the US education system is run almost entirely by jews. if he did, he wouldnt make as much money any more, hes a smart guy and knows what cards to play. like making a few videos about a cartoon frog so that internet autists spread his product through memetics

>centrists will become anti-semitic in your lifetime

He knows his career would be over the second he suggests it, it's not the time, yet

lmao you're the one who literally admitted to being medically retarded. Jordan Peterson is popular mainly amongst people between the ages of 15 and 24 so if you don't understand him you really are the limey numbnuts your flag signifies

SORT

he lives in Toronto. he could literally be jailed for naming Jews

That was my first post ITT you inbred mongrel.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102111/Interracial-marriage-U-S-hits-time-high-12-marrying-outside-race.html

Go prep your bull you low test dicklet

YOURSELF

Another 30 years while he deeply processes the evidence. Remember, 'calling out the Jew' is what Hitler did. Speaking of which, given that he's read 'Gulag Archipelago', do you think he's read 'Mein Kampf'? Do you think we could convince him to?

Since his whole career has been based on figuring out 'why nazis done it', I just think it'd take a lot to get him to throw all that away.

Most chapters are e-available. Search and you may find it.

>medically retarded

>post some article while only reading the headline
>doesn't read into the numbers

typical bong

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article85591172.html

funny how creators of Killing Floor 2 is leftie faggots and can permaban if you offend someone.

Dude I've been temp banned from the Tripwire forums like 5 times. I was there for the entire "early access" phase and I can definitely say the mods there are cuck faggots.

I finally stopped going to the forums after I got banned 1 last time. I got banned cause I started complaining that the 2 females in the game were ugly feminazi looking SJWs. A few other people started arguing with me, I told them I wasnt gonna keep arguing, I stopped, and 2 or 3 days AFTER I STOPPED POSTING they banned me anyway.

Those faggots don't deserve any success. They literally add some fuck-ugly Australian feminazi wearing a dress with lesbian hair as a character.

thats why im starting my own vidya company to make quality content and run pro-consumer policies.

Me too.

Low in trait openness

He is never going to "call out the Jew". Primarily because "the Jew" is a generalization, a simplification. Even if every single subverter of Western civilization were Jewish by birth would not make "calling out the Jew" reasonable because these Jews-by-birth would also be the enemies of all other kinds of Jews, namely religious Jews and non-revolutionatly secular Jews of which there are plenty.

It's a shame cause KF2 was really fun and had great potential.

Yet ONCE AGAIN the work of dozens of developers who actually made a GOOD GAME was ruined because a few faggots with SJW agendas had to force progressive bullshit into the game.

Another one bites the dust.

>gets btfo on a fact
>shifts goalposts to a different point
also this is what Trump's deportation and wall is for.

while according to your last census you have 10% mixed families in the UK.

he wont. it would mean career suicide. he'll just stay in the safe zone regarding the topics he speaks about

Highly unlikely.

Based finland, this. Muh JQ is completely retarded and a detriment to """our""" reputation

Chav.

Lol no, mister 56%.
We're 90% white.

Not him but how does mixed births not correlate with interracial marriages?

he already called out anti-semites

These, he won't. He's backing off from it but until recently it seemed like many of his talks had a small disclaimer where he would give a nod to 'the holocaust'. And yes, he's a creature of academia.

It's amazing the lengths people will allow their mental gymnastics to go in order to distract from the glaringly obvious.
>It's not the people in charge
>it's lizard people
>it's the feminine spirit
>it's our inner jew

Who cares? KF2 is shit and TWI are kikes after releasing it incomplete, with little content and a fucking cash shop.