This article is right

Liberals shouldn't waste time courting Trump Supporters. Leave them to their fate.

“Forget your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap,” Kevin Williamson wrote of the white working class in National Review. “The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible.”

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/frank-rich-no-sympathy-for-the-hillbilly.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GqOOu
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/11/19/502580120/in-depressed-rural-kentucky-worries-mount-over-medicaid-cutbacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is actually beneficial for us. When liberals or whoever decides to spit on certain people, these people become ours.

There is no problem with this. We want them to act this way.

Snapchat radicalized Adam Lanza

Then a massacre in civil war 2.

Perfect. Eradication of the cancerous left.

That's a lot of rustled jimmies.

Excellent, shit like this delegitimizes the shitskins as it becomes more apparent that the Globalist Left is explicitly an alliance between the bourgeoisie / capital and the invaders against whites.

>downscale communities

I'm sure he's referring to the country bumpkins and rednecks, funny thing is those places are economically better off than most liberal cities.

>see Detroit, Chicago, etc.

at least they are admitting springstien is shit

ARCHIVED LINK:
archive.is/GqOOu

>poor white people are "negative assets" that "deserve to die"
So what does that make poor black communities?

we need more democrats to come out spitting on the working class

this is good

I'm rather looking forward to Trumpcare, honestly.

It's easily gonna put a decent amount of Trump's inbred supporters from dirt-fuck flyover country in the ground for the 2018 midterms and beyond.

Considering the National Review is right-wing, they no doubt lump them together.

>Forget your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap
what did he mean by this ???

Implying they weren't going to vote Republican anyway to begin with. You don't win elections by catering to the needs of the other guy's base.

Besides, Trumpcare is going to wipe them out anyway and they can't say we did it to them. This new plan has the Republicans' fingerprints all over it.

So much for draining the swamp. The new budget totally fucks over the poor white working-class, lol.

We aren't spitting on the working class, we're just satisfied watching them gut their own healthcare.

Is this a joke ?

>National Review
>right-wing
National Review is a Roman Catholic and Jewish magazine. I'm not sure that there is anything right-wing about either of those persuasions, contrary to what the evangelicals who make up the largest part of their subscriber base have been led to believe.

The only good article ever posted to Vox

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Here's the conclusion I draw: If Donald Trump has a chance in November, it is because the knowing will dictate our strategy. Unable to countenance the real causes of their collapse, they will comfort with own impotence by shouting, "Idiots!" again and again, angrier and angrier, the handmaidens of their own destruction.

The smug style resists empathy for the unknowing. It denies the possibility of a politics whereby those who do not share knowing culture, who do not like the right things or know the Good Facts or recognize the intellectual bankruptcy of their own ideas can be worked with, in spite of these differences, toward a common goal.

It is this attitude that has driven the dispossessed into the arms of a candidate who shares their fury. It is this attitude that may deliver him the White House, a "serious" threat, a threat to be mocked and called out and hated, but not to be taken seriously.

The wages of smug is Trump.

If Trump was serious about saving the white working-class, he never would have approved this health care plan OR this new budget.

Both are a big "Fuck you" to the white working-class class.

So that gives the Republicans a mandate to fuck the white working class over by gutting their healthcare and cutting programs that help them?

Yeah, they're so much more "understanding" than Liberals.

I'm not reading that faggots novel if there is no comment section.

thank you

Ahh this is great! A liberal let out his true feelings for the poor, uneducated rural white people and now other liberals are trying to pass it off like it was a joke.

Civil War is coming. And you know which side has guns.

Mocking and insulting people and laughing at them doesn't convince them to switch over to your side, it only makes them hate you more. It's why John Oliver is absolutely worthless at winning votes, but very good at making liberals feel smug and superior. (The latter is more profitable anyway)

Console yourself then with the knowledge neither party is actually on your side (albeit for different reasons), and manufacturing is dying out. American agriculture only survives through massive subsidies and illegal immigrants.

What healthcare?
There is little to no healthcare available in rural areas. Never has been, never will be.

To many rural people these plans look like "the more you buy the more you save!" Marketing garbage.

It's a totally different life than we live in the city and you aren't going to win anyone over by yelling "stupid stupid stupid" without even considering why their interests might be different than yours.

You are capable of this. I've seen leftists so if for people who live in other countries. You have plenty of empathy for the man from across the world with the very different customs. Why you won't step out of your frame of reference for a few seconds an consider why people how live a few hundred miles from you might think different, I'll never understand.

It's more honest than pretending to be their friend and then fucking them over.

Voting for a categorically unfit President doesn't exactly boost my opinion of the white working-class.

Thats cool and all and you're right. I'll be smugly laughing here in sunny liberal California with my college education and a livable income.

I don't need the ACA or AHCA, so I'll be enjoying my own insurance, my taxes will actually be going down, and things couldn't be looking better.

If poor working class Trump voters all along the rust belt are happy to give up their insurance I'm all for it!

You want the government to order the insurance companies to come to the rural areas?

The GOP would never allow it.

Libs want a democide but they're totally not commies.

Look, if you shoot your own foot when someone calls you an idiot, guess what? You are an idiot!

Great. Does this mean they're finally gonna leave us all alone and stop flooding the internet with shills to try and change our minds?

Hillary hid hers in her foundation.

>Become Ours

Who the fuck are you?

So did you expect the white working class to vote for the cunt who was openly globalist and for shipping manufacturing over seas, or for the guy who seems a bit crude maybe uneducated but atleast is not for shipping in third worlders to depress the wages of the natives and displace them.

>Considering the National Review is right-wing

Are you fucking retarded????

>over by gutting their healthcare

>Health care is a constitutional right

I expected them to vote for their self interests.
For example:

> be white working class voter
> need insurance
> choose candidate who doesn't campaign on taking my insurance away

>eliminating federal bureaucracy isnt going to streamline the industry
>allowing the states to have more power over the issue wont streamline the industry

It was founded by WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY, the founder of modern conservative thought as we know it! Are you high?

"National Review (NR) is a semi-monthly magazine founded by author William F. Buckley Jr. in 1955. Although the print version of the magazine is available online to subscribers, the free content on the website is essentially a separate publication under different editorial direction.[3] The online version, National Review Online, describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."

Did he mention health care being a constitutional right or are you just throwing a red herring there on purpose.

The only problem is that you lot are doing the same to far more people, hence why our generation is the least racist and conservative in history.

fucking retard

> be white working class voter
> need job
> choose candidate who wants to continue implementing trade agreements that will devastate working-class employment

???? ?? ??? ????.

>openly globalist candidate who would ship every job overseas is in their interests

>implying they had insurance to begin with
>implying having coverage under obamacare is the same as having functional coverage
its like you dont listen to anything trump has said about healthcare

I know you two are shills so this is a waste of time, but Trump said that he was going to repeal Obamacare in virtually every rally. People knew what they voted for and it wasn't more handouts or more third world labour.

Twenty bucks says they've each read fewer than ten NR articles, all of which were linked from Sup Forums or Sup Forumsbook.

buckley is conservative incarnate, dont pretend like the bipartisan meme is the end all point of view

Many voted to spite hillary, and some didnt even like Trump. The government is irredeemably corrupt. Maybe if you knew how bad it was, it might help you to understand.

cuckservative*

The National Review is (((neoconservative))) and neoliberal you colossal faggot. They support constant war and Juan stealing your job.

I thought exponentially cheaper automation and manufacturing technology was the reason for manufacturing job loss. Not spooky trade deals.

So is advancing minority interests over the white working class, like the Dems have been doing since LBJ.

Regardless of how corrupt the government allegedly is, a voter should typically vote in their best interest.

Like it or not, Trump's best plan for replacing the ACA will result in millions losing their insurance. You could make the claim that so many of those insured have high deductibles that render their insurance useless, but you'd have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the MAJORITY of those covered are experiencing that issue for me to consider it worse than no insurance at all.

Do you even know who William F. Buckley is?

Using people insured as a metric by itself is retarded considering you pay a fine if you aren't ensured, and that's not even accounting for them buying insurance that's useless or things like Arizona's premiums rising in cost by over 100% over a single year. Obamacare was going to crash anyway and keeping it would not have been in their interest.

> advancing minority interests over white working class

Please tell me how much Affirmative Action has ruined your life, and is literally the only reason you can't find a job or go to college.

Or maybe its you.

Another fucking thing is that not everybody is a genius. Some people like tradition because it stands the test of time. I sense an ironic bourgeois hatred of the underclass from liberals whenever I listen to them. Its weird. I can almost tolerate a rich asshole more than a bourgeois liberal. You could really see this shit kick in during the clinton administration with the welfare to work shit.

Yea, it has nothing to do with the constant stream of marxist propaganda that kids are fed in school.

It's because of people on Sup Forums...

And when we say the same about ghettos, we are the biggot.

Perfect! More recruits for the Race War.

>Not a constitutional right
>But it seems the Federal government can gut it or boost it as if it has the right to constant meddle in it
>Promised to kill ACS and won
>Everyone is now freaking about killing ACA even though they already seeing triple spike in price and not getting better care and as if Trump did not say he will kill ACA
>Trump is trying to kill American by killing their health care!

I don't know if people are just hyperventilating or (((media))) is up to its tricks again.

sorry for saying shit everyother word. I did not sleep and I am more retarded than I usually am.

Buckley was the worst thing that ever happened to the Right. He sold out to Jewish money to start National Review and used it to purge the entire Right of it's most powerful advocates for white Christians. Everyone from the Paleocons to the Dixiecrats were either purged or silenced. All the while replacing rational interest with meaningless shit like "our values" and jerking off over 200 year piece of paper.

Conservatives have been controlled opposition ever since. This is why it needs to be destroyed. It's not our voice, its a muzzle.

Like some other guy said, he's just another cuckservative.

Well, by you I meant conservatives, just as the Canadian grouped liberals as a single actor. Although I daresay coming on a place like this should be pretty eye opening for the vast majority of the population that aren't aryan.

That racist Kevin D Williamson article mentioned is what single handedly turned me into a virulent anti semite.

>the fucking shilling in this thread
>"dude, the white working class is going to lose their coverage lmao"

Have you ever stopped to consider what that coverage actually means? There are a lot of people who would rather pay fines because they were cheaper than buying coverage. And for many, when they bought that coverage, they couldn't even afford to go to the doctor to begin with.

You are the most fucking arrogant to say "THE COVERAGE" when you don't look at the reality of that coverage. It's affecting lots of people, including myself, and it affects the hospitals. You fucking smug cuck, to sit on your pedestal without realizing the issues people are going through.

The coverage excuse is a farce, it's a skeleton coverage. White working class citizens voted for Trump to end Obamacare because it was fucking them over.

Stop sniffing your own fucking farts and go outside your bubble to see what life is like for the people that are "covered."

Nah, it's just that many Trump voters didn't do the math when he said he would repeal Obamacare and did not think he meant their healthcare.

Obamacare /= ACA for many people, especially in Kentucky where the ACA was renamed KYnect.

Just a simple misunderstanding.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/11/19/502580120/in-depressed-rural-kentucky-worries-mount-over-medicaid-cutbacks

How am I going to feed my horse when you're using up all the straw?

Actually, they voted Trump in a desperate gambit to maintain white supremacism, but whatever.

A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

Seriously though, even a few decades ago this article would've caused a scandal. Now everyone is so used to the flood of condescending articles that nobody bats an eye.

>Actually, they voted Trump in a desperate gambit to maintain white supremacism, but whatever.

Did you stop to ask the average Trump voter if this was the case, or are you pulling shit from your ass, produced by the (((media)))?

I don't know man but if minorities are the only thing keeping you down, white people have only proven how adept they are with dealing with minorities they don't like ((( colonialism ))).

I notice that you have a very colorful way of talking.
>smug fucking cuck
>stop sniffing your own fucking farts
>pulling shit from your ass
Why do you talk like this? Are you retarded?

>Morally, they are indefensible

LOL leftists are really going to run their mouths about morals?

>no sympathy for the hillbilly
>for the hillbilly
>hillbilly

America exists because of hillbillies.
You think some city dwelling smoothie drinking vegan faggot is going to create warrior babies with his vapid selfie taking dumb whore of a woman?

They don't understand how much they need the hillbillies.

>tfw smug

Why is the left so fucking hypocritical ALL THE DAMN TIME?

>courting Trump Supporters
>"basket of deplorables"

lol, if they call shitting on us non-stop at every turn and corner "courting" I can't wait to see how they're going treat us now that the gloves are off

They've been in power for a political lifetime

Is this guy a goy? Because he sounds like he's one of the authors of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

>force everyone into cities
>destroy white working class

RETARD
RETARD
RETARD
RETARD

>Nah, it's just that many Trump voters

Yah, and my question is how many?

I highly doubt the number even pass 30% as he blasted his anti ACA message almost every day hell even some one like me located in Taiwan knew about it.

Get the fuck out and find your own ethnic homeland, you parasite

>mfw rural communities expand and outbreed cities

Whether you scream or don't, you will not change your fate.

RETARD RETARD
RETARD RETARD
RETARD RETARD
RETARD RETARD

Jesus christ you imbecile, do you realize how mad you sound? Like a raving loony.

It's just ridiculous. They bitch and moan about the 1% but they HATE the working class as long as they're white. I get now why people say leftism is a mental illness.

No he talks like the "hey dawg" guy from Destiny. That is how dorky chan people talk. You talk like a chinese leprechaun.

Feeling genuinely giddy about this. The intellectual left has always had thinly veiled contempt for the proletariat. That they are dropping the pretense and admitting it openly is both hilarious and quite heartening. It means the left's grip on power in America is failing and they are lashing out at the people they failed. The left are literally engaging in victim blaming because the policies they pushed have resulted in the slow destruction of the working class the claimed to be helping. It's like a rapist blaming his victim for hating him after her raped her. And they're just too Damn self absorbed to admit they've run their own party into the ground. It's fucking beautiful.

Did I damage your delicate sensibilities, you weak cunt? Leave this board, too, you're clearly a newfag. You'd be better off sucking cock and rimming trans genderqueers at Reddit.

The left is realizing what the right already knows: we're done talking

That's right, just keep cursing like a villain. That's how to save the day. Give in to your anger - because, you know, you're the good guys.

>((((they)))) cry out in pain as they strike you

>cursing like a villain

Hahahaha. Dude seriously you don't belong here.

That's right, just throw on a "meme image." You're a Sup Forumsitician through and through. Well done :^)