Survival tips

How to survive working a job in a bluepilled environment as a redpilled Sup Forumsack?

Does one really have to be a pretend liberal, or is it possible to get away with a bit of honesty?

>inb4 don't talk anyone, work in silence
some jobs literally fire you if you refuse to network with others

bumpy, I am serious Sup Forums

Become the most bluepilled person their and demand that everyone conform. Makw the most complaints to HR. For example, I let everyone know that I am a trans woman and considering killing myself. I called the transgender crisis hotline, but I got cut off.

I hope you are being ironic there, lad. Sounds like a bad advice.

Everyone else is redpilled. They're just pretending to be bluepilled to troll you.

pls I'm serious

Just don't talk about politics. Don't bring up any political subject. When people start talking about politics ignore them. If they drag you into it you must make vague but always positive statements like "Oh they seem like a nice person." Don't actually talk about policies and specifics since they won't come to you about politics if you never provide any actual input. Don't be a le edgy rebbit fag who says shit like "haha all of them are terrible and everything is fucked haha aren't I so intelligent for being smug and negative haha."

You don't think I am? Why on earth would they share their innermost views with a degenerate who posts on an anime forum? They enjoy watching your frustration and alienation as a spectacle to relieve the boredom of daily life.

What's your job eesti? That certainly makes a difference. If you're able to just do your work and keep your head down, keep to yourself, I would do that.

If that's impossible then listen to Never talk about politics unless you work a dirty job with a bunch of other guys. If there is a single woman on the property, fucking DON'T

be a short female like myself so people will feel bad for bullying you for having different opinions. Oh it also helps to be black too because anything said in opposition to a black person makes them a racist. I prescribe redpills all the time and don't get shit for it

Why get mad? Read at what you wrote. You said that everyone just pretends to be bluepilled. It's not a serious statement desu.

Good advice, I appreciate this.

Graphic designer in a rural town. I mostly work alone, but I soon, in half a year, plan to move to a big city to work there, which means I am gonna start working in a team, and I have a feeling that I am gonna be the only redpilled graphic designer out there.

>Why get mad? Read at what you wrote. You said that everyone just pretends to be bluepilled. It's not a serious statement desu.
You really thought you were smarter than everyone else?

In my experience people are a lot more redpilled than you might think. Also I've never worked in a graphic design firm in a city... Still, most people keep their beliefs to themselves for the same reason you're asking about it right now.

You are doing gods work

Just don't talk about politics, it will just bring you shit.
I am only at High School and I know of what I'm talking about.

>Female like myself

Tits or GTFO

Maybe you simply shouldn't be an anti-social retard who think thats your opinions makes you "special" over the normies and that the great leader will one day personally make you rich over the evil evil liberals who didn't recognise your entitled specialness.

Aka grow up

>You really thought you were smarter than everyone else?
Why are you shitting up this thread with your autism?? You have to elaborate what the fuck is your point. I never said I was smarter than others, I just said I am right-wing and they probably are not.

I asked a simple question, why are you overcomplicating this?

Thanks m8

>redpilled black midget
Ahahahahaha

> I never said I was smarter than others, I just said I am right-wing and they probably are not.
It's good that you've developed some self awareness.

You're completely conceding that emphasis on social congeniality is used to enforce false virtues that ultimately threaten the better interests of everyone.

Ok, now that we got this part settled, what DO YOU MEAN by people pretending to be bluepilled? Why should anybody pretend to be bluepilled about anything, when they are most likely ACTUALLY bluepilled?

Look, it's pretty simple. You know how in the Matrix the black guy chooses Neo specifically to be redpilled? He didn't just go and redpill every single person he met. And he sure didn't let everyone in the world know he was redpilled. It would be dangerous.

Just think of it like a great big videogame.

It's an interesting perspective, but I never really mean't that I am gonna redpill everyone around me, maybe drop some subtle redpills here and there, but mostly, I think the challenge is in trying to get into topics that are not politics-related.

No, what I meant is, that is why everyone is refusing to redpill you. I am your sole redpiller.

I asked this question before and got pic related response, but its more about debating leftys.

I'd say just keep your head down as much as you can and be really productive in your role so your boss and colleagues know you are a valuable asset. Then start dropping minor or socially acceptable redpills, like "politicians are dishonest" or "I'm not sure if I trust my bank entirely", and some people may rage, but some people will agree. Befriend the ones who agree. There will be redpilled people around, but just staying "under the radar". Once you've figured out whos potential and whos a lost cause, try going out with the potential red pills and try and gauge their power level.

Its all about doing it in increments rather than turning up first day in a swastika t-shirt.

I learned this from experience. I had a shit job I didnt care about where I was making jokes about anoying customers (for eg.) saying "gas chambers will sort out the problem" and getting a laugh, and I had a great job working for a super-trendy fashion retailer that was the most bluepilled work environment I have experienced. I just shut up and got on with my tasks to find out not only were they bluepilled , they had the mentality of school kids and the workplace was their playground. Anyway, the guys in the warehouse thought I was a soft faggot for keeping quiet and being good at my job. In the office, I had to work with gays and the like so I had to just retend to be a lefty bluepill type and hide my power level. It was a hard situation.

Of the 2 I found being straight out with it is the best option, but you can easily lose your job.

>Anyway, the guys in the warehouse thought I was a soft faggot for keeping quiet and being good at my job
Fuck, it's good for them to say. Most bluecollar workers can banter whatever the heck they want, but you gotta watch it when you work a desk job.

You have a good strategy there, to gauge people's power levels, choose the ones who seem redpilled on some entry-level, socially acceptable redpills etc. Thanks for the advice.