Erdogan BTFO Eurocucks

Erdogan BTFO Eurocucks

Won't be long now til Islam fully takes over.

Europe is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnwgMYeaqr4
twitter.com/sikorskiradek/status/844561194207920130/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bWM8EYUJc3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well when you make the choice to literally bend over, pull your pants down and spread your cheeks for mohammed, what do you expect is going to happen?

mudslimes are the future of europe because europeans have forsaken their own future.

Erdogan is a fucking joke. Even cuck lefties hate him. This is good because that means he will never get Eu membership or visa free travel for roaches.

he must open the borders and let those millions of refugees get into europe .
it gonna be gooood.

Once Europe has more strong leaders like Le Pen in power, these roaches will be done.
We have the power to rule the world but we decide to be good, all these goat fuckers can do is talk big and fuck 7 year olds.

He will user.
Just wait till he unleashes the migrant horde.
I bet in day one we get all we want.

Remember:Bullies always win in the end.

>We are good
Why lie?
You destroyed billions and stole their wealth.

What is Europe even doing that he's made about? They are killing themselves already. Are they not doing it fast enough for his liking?

You say that but people are already fighting muslims in the streets, also you don't get to call people cucks because of your prime minister

If he does that anti-migrant politicians will win all over europe and we will go full deus vult on turkroaches.

The Roach is and opportunist.
We just need Strong leaders.

You bet your ass they won't.
It is easier to pay or capitulate than change.

why would europe ever give turkey EU membership? because then turks are free to move all over europe which no one wants, and he'll give refugees turkish citizenship and then they'll be able to move all over the EU anyway there is no way turkey will ever get membership

Unless you know how to stop 3 million people then you have no choice.

Keey denying the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, T*rkroaches.

You're about to be BTFO'd for the 102nd time in the next upcoming weeks.

Roaches are literally the joke of Europe and the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnwgMYeaqr4

Yes it's called don't give them benefits stop them at the borders and throw them back into the middle east it's that simple.

>LITERALLY THREATENS WHITE GENOCIDE
>SHOULD THEY JOIN THE EU?

He wants to change Turkey's system of government to give him more power and the Netherlands wouldn't let him send people to campaign there.

Which is easier?

A-Give Turkey what it wants
B-Stop millions of people

>Forgetting about membership requirements
>One of the first is to be a Democratic country respecting Human rights, free press and the lot

Forget it roach, you'll never be European

How about

C-Send sand niggers back where they came from?

You faggots don't belong in Yurope. Go back to your shitty sand castles and fuck your goats and your siblings.

Also, Cyprus will veto the roaches

Its simple but our treasonous (((leaders))) want to let everyone in because of muh feelings

Uhh so you choose a harder option.
Makes sense... knowing you know little of politics.

>Treasonous leaders.

They represent your people just as Erdoğan represent my people.

>people are already fighting muslims in the streets

and losing. 130 frog cucks shot dead at a concert. another 100+ dead by truck. dozens beheaded in separate instances.

how many mudslime have been stomped in europe? 10? 20?

>how many mudslime have been stomped in europe?
If you kill your enemy you lose

RARE
A
R
E

Just about every country in the West, the majority of the people, no matter which way they vote, hate mass immigration and are wary of Islam.

Forever outside of Yurope, cucked by the EU for years, and now believing that they'll bend over.

>Uhh so you choose a harder option.
>Makes sense... knowing you know little of politics.

Why does every roach think they know more than the next person? Is it hereditary to roaches to think they're better than everyone else when in fact they are not and are a complete joke around the world?

When is the last time someone said the words "T*rkish Inventions" or anything related to Roachland? That's right, never.

Now, spare me your boorish replies and realize that roaches are opportunist cucks. Your Sultan Erdoshit is a complete trainwreck and a fucking joke. He looks like a rat, isn't even of T*rkroach origin (He's Georgian)........and you idiots keep sucking his little peeper, for what?

Nope the thing that makes Europe Europe is tolerance for "xenos"
That's what you are and that's what is good about your people.
But I guess you don't like this tolerant worldview.

I see rivers of shitskin blood on the horizon
Can't fucking wait

>But I guess you don't like this tolerant worldview.

Not when it comes to having Mudslimes in Yurope.

You faggots don't belong in civilized societies. Go gas yourself you filthy sand nigger.

there have been over 900 attacks against muslims in germany alone. and they're torching refugee centres yeah I'd say they're doing alright in telling muslims to fuck off.

No what makes Europe Europe is our free thinking and non parasitic nature you've pissed so many people off in Europe I'm not even going to try and stop them from beating your ass.

It was Russia that kneeled.
Does reality mean nothing to you?
But you did choose the harder option so my conclusion is justified.
I never claimed to know more than everyone else.
Just you brain dead American.

>implying Erdocuck is in the position to make threats.

The only reason roachland has'nt been terminated by Russia is because they're in Nato.
Kick them out of Nato and roachland will instantly collapse, if it's not bombed to glass before that.

When the fuck are we nuking this cunt ?

>Even cuck lefties hate him

Leftists just say Erdogan is involved in a vast conspiracy to push for more European support of "right wing populists" which would cause them to antagonize islamists, forcing them to support be more 'extremist'. Then Erdogan wins, apparently - and the islamists will start doing what they're already doing - antagonizing, rioting, raping Europeans.

They also say Putin is pulling all the strings with this, that clever little scamp.

"Oy vey goyim, you don't have any culture of ethnic identity. You are defined by pure void and must obey us, if not you are antisemitic"

If there's one thing I'm not afraid of, it's that ugly shit turk and his big mouth. What a clown.

>Gibe me money or crocodile attack you

>let us flood europe with mudslimes or we'll flood europe with mudslimes!

Erdopig is a joke.

>Free thinking

This leads to leftist and tolerance. It has, for all European populations.

We can debate if you want.
Only a select few would be able to go to Europe.
It's certainly lover than the amount of refugees.

*Western Europe, maybe.
Eastern Europe will save our civ just like in the middle ages. God bless Polen & Hungry.

>Won't be long now til Islam fully takes over.
Yeah, heard that 15 years ago, won't happen.

>oh god no, a kebab shop opened and Ahmed the watchmaker is offering his services now, too
>better eat my mandatory halal chicken meal now before I go and wash my feet for prayer time

hmm

this roach is severely overplaying his hand

>You destroyed billions and stole their wealth.
youre the one to talk sandnigger?

Automatic weapons on remote turrets are a wonderful thing user

It's still too much.
Islam has no place in europe.
Turkey is'nt even part of europe so the EU point is moot to begin with.

The only thing Turkey is doing right now is self destructing, while the turkish diasphora makes themselves even more hated than they already were.

In most of europe roaches are the most hated group of immigrants.
Like Erdocuck impotently threatened with "we have 400k roaches in the Netherlands, wich is more people than their army has" will only end up in dutch civilians kicking their shit in if they try something.
Roaches can't fight one on one, and they're way outnumbered.

t. Ahmed

Every first world nation should cordially blast the fuck out of turkey with drones until it submits or loses all Islamic identity.

Gas yourself you fucking roach. If I ever see one of you state side I'll bugbomb your whole family

Who did we destroy?
Everyone was still as we found found them found them when the Empire collapses.
None destroyed.

You can't do It.
This destroys the legitimacy of country and army in the eyes of the population.

> islam has no place in Europe
eh why?
Romans would say the same about christianity.

> Turkey is self destructing
Nein, we are trying to squeeze benefits.

> Turks are hated.
This hasnt been my experience in Brussels

>A car on Westminster Bridge has just mowed down at least 5 people
>video
twitter.com/sikorskiradek/status/844561194207920130/video/1

playing poker with nothing but a hand full of his own faeces. fortunately for him merkel is a fucking brainless goon and the eu is a pile of shit run by corrupt fucking retards

wrong thread, but it's happening. bangs, deaths, all the interesting stuff.

Begin the next crusade.

Deus Vult!

>throwing an egg = "attack"
>telling a shitskin off = "attack"

fuck off kaffir, i gave you a death count, dont even bother replying with some abstract concept of an "attack". How many shitskin mudslimes have died?

Turkey isn't European. You act as though stealing Constantinople, desecrating a church and changing the name entitles you to be European when all it is to middle-easterners is a beach head. Islam is absolutely antithetical to Christianity and the West. And yet Erdogan is attempting to turn Turkey into a Sultanate and gain the right for Muslims to infest the rest of Europe (more than they already have) and undermine the existing institutions.

And now he's mad because some Europeans are saying no to being genocided in their own countries like the Armenians? Lol, the Balkans have every right to sink "refugee" boats at see and shoot any migrant attempting to cross the border.

PS, they're not refugees if they don't go home after the conflict ends - they're invaders.

Christianity has no place here either.
The desert death cults have fucked over europe enough.
Muslims, Jews, Christians, they're all the same fucking primitive backwards shit.
Chritianity and Judaism is luckily dieing off in europe.
Let's not replace bullshit with more bullshit.

How did you read

>Turkey is European

From my post?

This is like a hyena shouting at a wolf "you aren't a hyena and you never will be"

You think we care?

Judaism and Christianity made Europe what it is.
I think you don't belong there.

It's also what founded the greek and roman civilizations which are the base for western civilization.

well you're talking about terrorist attacks, we havent devolved into terrorism just yet but we're getting there muslims are already leaving.

>Pretending democratically elected leaders who advocate for the interests of foreigners over their constituents aren't puppets for globalists and megacorporations looking to build a more compliant and manipulable voter base by importing a more easily duped and dependent voting bloc to outbreed and replace the more discerning natives
>Pretending that said interests don't control the purse strings that provide the funds for said "leaders" to run their campaigns to massively tilt the odds in their favor by outspending their opponents.

Top arguments, my roach friend.

Your days are numbered, roach.

if anyone is the hyena here it's arabs you're literal scavengers.

Europe will mass convert to Islam before fighting, they are that big of cucks

everyone that had fortitude either died in war and left for the new world long ago, what you have now are the descendent's of serfs.

There is a guy in the comments section who stated that Erdoğan speaks for the Turks. Well he is full of shit. I'm a Turk myself and I want Turks out of Europe. Erdoğan's legitimacy is as legitimate as Hillary's preliminaries against Bernie Sanders.

A good half of the country wish Erdoğan gone, however he's an Islamic piece of shit and an oppressive dictator.

The Turkey I desire should look east for connections, not the west.

>made europe what it is

Excactly, spineless enough to work with savages like you.

People in his own country hate him and state that he's a dictator with only some support. Needs to be taken out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, not only are the colonial europeans moving back to europe to fight the muslims but europeans are already fighting the muslims, if you honestly think europeans will passively give in to islam you're dead wrong.

You make too many assumptions and build what you already believe to be true from there.
Why do you do that?
What do I care about arabs?
We are Türk.

I enslaved them
Nah you think you are European but your values different from those of Europe.
So are you European?

The only sadness I feel is for those turks that aren't complete garbage as they'll be wiped out with the others.

turks and arab are the same thing otherwise you wouldn't have a muslim like erdogan for a leader.

We are NOT the same fucking thing. Influenced each other's cultures and that son of a bitch Erdoğan uses it to control the retards in the country. FUCK'em.

> bend over or else...

Islam means submission or surrender.

I appreciate your ignorance.
You know better than me.
You must be the centuries biggest idiot.

Honestly I think turkey is 50% white and 50% arab but we just don't want to deal with the arabs so it's safer to label you as all the same. you're the remnants of the anatolian greeks but your country and people are still shit.

How does it feel to follow religion (Islam) invented by Chinese in order to fuck up their competitors?

Wasn't the Jews who invented it?

They know how to stop them, they just thought they'd come up with a more humane solution than shooting people at the border. Obviously, the european's kindness have been abused and exploited and people are gradually becoming more fond of the idea as muslims and turkroaches show their true colors

Really now? What would you know about european values?
Almost every european hates pisslam with a passion.

Wait Chinese invented satanism? ?

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! YELL IT WILL ALL YOUR LUNG CAPACITY ALAHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKBAR!!!!!!!!! CAN I GET A TAKBIR?!?!?!

When war breaks out I'm joining the military and I'm gonna bring some bug spray for your ass, you literal tumor.

> is he behind London Attack???
> 3/22

I am not the one championing the supremacy of Europa way of life while ignoring it's way of life.
So do you feel like you belong in Europe?
Don't join the military
they will use you as a whore.

>not by roman catholics

you got long way to red pill

>Turkroaches are wolfs and Europeans are hyenas

It's crazy how untermenschen like you,niggers and arabs are deluded about your power, your sens of grandeur is inversely proportional of your true value.

You're shit.

How is Le pen doing in the polls I heard Macron got fucked over by the first debate.

they will be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

forgot to add friedman to your list.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWM8EYUJc3Y

I don't care about your opinion.
Wolfs are not interested in the ideas of sheep.

LOLOL, you're more like jackals than wolves.

Since I'm from the same country, I can explain this type of behavior to you guys. You see this group of people is known for their gigantic ego. An illogical sense of self grandeur that doesn't have much to back it up. A sense of nationalism that could lead heels of religious imbeciles into suiciding by fighting multiple equally strong opponents at the same time.

Don't waste your time trying to pull him back to reality.

Good, but she will loose anyway.