LAST NIGHT IN SWEDEN

>be Sweden
>deny to have No-Go Zones
>last night in Sweden kebab burns tires on the street and chimps out with fireworks
>progressive tolerance police arrives
>kebab chimps out harder and attacks police
>chase them through kebab district
>police has to retreat and barricade themselves in a nearby LIDL-supermarket
>3 hours later Swedish special tolerance police in riot gear arrives and clears the zone

Video footage from the cene: youtube.com/watch?v=UVeL1el7swk

Sources in German: epochtimes.de/politik/europa/schweden-jugendbanden-jagen-polizisten-durch-no-go-area-in-trollhaettan-im-lidl-verschanzt-bis-verstaerkung-kam-a2077513.html

deutsch.rt.com/europa/47994-jugendliche-machen-jagd-auf-schwedische-polizisten/

Source in Swedish: expressen.se/gt/vaktare-och-buss-blev-beskjutna-med-raketer/

SWEDEN YES!

>inb4 SwedIDF arrives

>tfw no qt Swedish twink bf

Also what the fuck, are lidl like muslim headquarters in Sweden?

Swedish men are pathetic. There needs to be a revival of European masculinity, these passive fucking KEKS disgust me.

No, Aldi is usually the market for enrichment. The police had to barricade themselves in the LIDL.

We are ready!

>fucking sweden

Fug. I love those places so much. If those sandniggers ever destroy a Lidl I'm gonna cleanse earth from that pest myself.

>hide in ALDI
>barricade doors
>"wew, that was close. we save now."
>[faint snackbaring from behind you intensifies]
>FUGG :DD

Feels good man. The more of this the more the public will wake up and the more SD will win at the election 2018

Aaaaaaaaaagh!

Did they shoot any of them?

Unfortunately not. But more removing to do for all of us!

Last night? What is this, February again?

Based Lidl saving lives all over Europe

That video is from the riots that Trump pointed to, but those non-english news are about last sunday. Almost came to nitpick myself but doublechecked before that

That's exactly how my girlfriend reacts to "refugees increase rape and crime." What do?

>What do?
Look for a better girlfriend.

Find a new girlfriend.

tell her to walk alone in a park were rapefugee gather during night

but then again, she would probably like that

I live in Köln, in a predominantly white hipster upper-class area. They're all like that here, I'm afraid. I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to move to Kalk or Chorweiler so she could help people integrate better in our country. Her answer was obviously "nein." She's all show, no go. Worst type of voter.

in other words she's a woman

Ha ha

leave her

Check'd. The future belongs to us.

Ahhh, the classic 'refugees welcome, just not in my backyard' approach.

No. They are not all like that in Köln. Matter of fact, my last fuck was from cologne, she was a pump and dump neo-liberal, cold slut, but not a refugees welcome cuck.

Basically I'm just constantly blowing her the fuck out with facts daily, which is veeeery entertaining. I guess this is what is keeping me in this relationship. Mind you I tired to break up with her and she came to my place and knocked on/kicked my door for over an hour, crying, until I finally open the door and fucked her.

Beslan.

Call her out on being a closet racist.
>oh you're fine with them coming into the country but you don't want to be anywhere near them? i can't even

Just watch our countrymen still putting their head into the ground and SD ending at 25% max.

Well I guess you're lucky. I'm surrounded by SJWs. Even her parents are... hardcore SJWs, more than her. Fucking hippies from the 60's.

>Molotov cocktails
Whew.

If you've already had your dick inside her you should just be going full shitlord unabashedly. She'll either come around and like your no fucks given attitude and like that you aren't some pansy fag and stick to what you believe in or be all I LITERALLY CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW in which case you saved yourself some future headaches.

Strange relationship. But if she is so desperate for you, you should be able to mold her views.

I did and she cried, it was glorious.

>why are you so meeeaaaaaan????!!!!"

Not really lucky, as I said: pump and dump. You really don't want a member of the "wenn jeder an sich denkt, ist an jeden gedacht" faction who cheats on her boyfriend/ fucks you on the side in their "open relationship" with you as a partner.

Cologne is disgusting, too. Just like any big German city.

И чтo ?

We fight daily, she keeps coming back to me. I hardly ever say sorry. WTF it does work.

>Fucking hippies from the 60's.
Those people are impossible. No matter how rational, well educated and intelligent they might seem they always regress to their "lala peace and flowers", "lets just all get along, lol" state in the end, no matter if they agreed with your opinion the day before.

Yuri was right.

>И чтo ?
Ктo cидит в cтeкляннoм дoмe, нe бpocaть кaмни.

I got a distant relative and her husband who are far left, green, refugees welcome morons. These people actually are full of themselves, fanatics, radical, aggressive and I am convinced, IF a war broke out between far right militias and kebab, they would shoot at their own countrymen for kebab.

That is worse than being manipulated. It's something else.

Just leave her man. That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship

You should never apologize to a girl you aren't married to, they just lose respect for you if you do that. Its like when we say we want sex on the first date. Yeah we kinda do but also we won't respect a chick who actually does it.

sounds miserable senpai

only in sweden

This. They are spreading like rats and the government is helping them. Why ethnic Russians are hated though?

>you should be able to mold her views.

Hard because she just stomps her feet and says she's "been raised this way."

Her parents became aware of my views when I kicked their daughter out of my apartment after an argument. I couldn't give a fuck and her elitist stepmother is the one taking it to heart the most. They won't even speak with her normally anymore since got back together. Feels good.

The thing with her is that she wants to have at least 3 kids with me and already said she wouldn't like them to be "minorities" (aka mongrels). I'm beginning to think she is a nationalist, but due to overwhelming nazi guilt, she hides it really well.

She is #refugeeswelcome without even knowing why, she just regurgitates what she reads on Der Spiegel, but she wants her family to keep being white.

>The thing with her is that she wants to have at least 3 kids with me and already said she wouldn't like them to be "minorities"

Are you sure she hasn't carouseled before you?
No woman talks about wanting kids in this age especially western women.
Whats your job maybe she only wants baby Gibs.

She had 3 boyfriends before me, probably fucked a handful more. Similar with me so I don't hold it against her. We do OK job wise, we wouldn't need "Kindergeld" at all. I actually work for a Swiss company and want to relocate there next year, she said she'd go with me wherever I go.

>she said she'd go with me wherever I go.
She is hiding something.
Don't worry maybe after third year of marriage you'll find out she has sucked off every guy in UNI so nothing big you'll have three kids right?

She actually makes more money than me, and her family is rich. She paid all my bills for a good year when I had to focus on my studies. I don;t think she's ill-intended. We will definitely make a prenup auf jeden fall.

Where do you find these girls? She pays all your shit, earns more than you and yet comes crying back for you. Why is she so desperate for you?

>Why is she so desperate for you?

Really don't know man. But we fuck a lot and she said she likes me because I behave like a man - her previous boyfriend was a passive beta cuck and she left him "because it wasn't exciting." Her father cheated on her biological mom a lot as well, this is big issue for her. I guess she wants to keep me loyal. I treat her well, despite the fact that we argue a lot.

Desperate for any type of strong authoritarian figure as her perceived world continues to crumble around her. Sounds like she is an unwilling victim of the partial red pill.

Krautanon should be nicer to her, honestly. Sure she might be a massive cunt but if you hold such weight in the relationship being cruel doesn't speak well for your character.

Send her alone to meet refugees and then abandon the relationship.

I did call her a retard once. That was one of the few times I apologized to her. I'm not cruel tho, and never touched her. But sometimes you have to shake the stupid out of a woman.