HIGH-QUALITY Discussion about Free Healthcare Thread

Would there be less obese people in the USA with real Free Healthcare?

Lets talk about the specific example of our most favourite Youtuber boogie2988.
Does weight-loss surgery actually archive anything? Wouldn't he be fat if he would life in a society with Free Healthcare in the first place?
Or does Free Healthcare and Gibsmedat lead to more lazy people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please keep this discussion high-quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0

Quality is important.

To have some diversity, here is the reaction of /leftypol/ to boogie

>I like healthcare but i don't like paying

> he doesn't want to pay for fat people
kek

What a monster

Seems like High-Quality Threads aren't very successful

People are not driven or encouraged by comfort and convenience. If you are going to have all of the medical bills accrued as a result of your fatness supported by the taxpayer check how do you think you're going to respond? Especially since fatties have low impulse control to begin with.

this is not a 'high quality' thread you absolute dunce.

fucking sage this crap

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

> this is not a 'high quality' thread you absolute dunce.
But the title of the thread says "High-Quality Discussion".
Why should it lie?

You got the video where he drove around for an hour or two getting shit from like 5 different fast food places.?

No, but do you want a video of him destroying a table (again)?

I'd claim the two are orthogonal more or less. There's already quite a bit of societal pressure not to be fat (witness the fat hate here for instance).

That people are still fat indicates mental problems, psychological coping strategies than it being incentivized.

What socialized medicine would do is perhaps allow those morbidly obese people to breed and pass their genes on, whereas they might die before they were able to do so.

UK has "free" healthcare for decades and they just keep getting fatter and fatter.

>That people are still fat indicates mental problems, psychological coping strategies than it being incentivized.
But in a society with Free Healthcare and lots of gibs.... would they be able to diagnose those mental problems sooner and would they be able to address them in the first place, so that he won't get fat?

Or is this not possible, because liberal societies are always also full of SJWs who would fight against "fat-shaming" and wouldn't allow such a treatment?

it's
not
free
you
pay
your
whole
life
for
it

What do you think will happen to boogie after he got surgery?
Would he suddenly be healthy, get /fit/, do some sports and eat healthier food?
Or will he just keep eating shit and be lazy?
Or will he die?

>whereas they might die before they were able to do so.
Nah, just like smokers fat people live long enough to breed and harm their offspring with their bad habits.

Imagine him in the future.
Hooked to his life support while playing some d&d and his wife messes with his breathing machine so he can go unconscious in order for her to have an orgy with his male friends.

Hell, they can use him as a water bed.

But if you are like boogie, it's basically free.

Because his Healthcare bills will be more than 200 times what he pays.
It basically benefits lazy people the most.

>Would there be less obese people in the USA with real Free Healthcare?
No.
>Or does Free Healthcare and Gibsmedat lead to more lazy people?
Yes.

Fatties aren't addicted to food they're addicted to the dopamine their brain squirts out every time they consume high caloric shit.

I don't know how to fix it but it seems like there should be methadone for fats

How often do people die during such a surgery?
Is it common?

Why does he have people draw a cartoon version of himself on twitter and youtube to be seen less disgusting than they actually are?

We have """""free""""" healthcare in BC.

It's not free, but it's really fucking cheap. I think we pay 150$ a month for the "insurance" for my entire family (3). We never pay a deductible or anything. The quality is outstanding and the only thing we ever have to pay for are prescription meds. No such thing as co-pays.

My only complaint is that our excellent system should also include dental.

Free healthcare will not reduce the number of fats

We have free healthcare and my country is full of fat fucks, almost as bad as burgerland

Its caused by a lack of education at all stages of life. Nobody knows what calories are, or what "eating healthy" actually means. Combine that with the internet bullshit like HAES or fat acceptance and nobody feels the social pressure to change themselves for the better

PERSONAL

RESPONSIBILITY

I don't know which surgery boogie exactly is going to have.
There are more possible weight-loss surgeries.

But at least i know that many people are just able to eat some kind of soup after it.

It's thought universal healthcare would lead to more doctor's visits and therefore more preventative care. Doctors would have more opportunities to get on patients about obesity or warn them about incipient health problems related to it.

/fit/ BTFO

/fit/ here, becoming fat is the result of bad habits in regards to food. It's not your insurance's fault that you stuff cake in your face and get fat from it.

Yes weight loss surge works since works since they remove a big chunk of your stomach or in lighter cases, just clip it so that only a small amount of food can fit. This results in not being hungry since you believe that you're full, even tho you just ate a little.

In case of that fat piece of shit boogie, fuck him. He's a pathetic liar and pretends like he has some medical condition, while stuffing all sorts of unhealthy shit inside his face all day. I hope he suffers a stroke so that he finally wakes up.

Free healthcare /=/ more healthcare

Why don't you pay his healthcare?