ERDOGAN WARNED YOU, GET FUCKING REKT:

ERDOGAN WARNED YOU, GET FUCKING REKT:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thecourier.co.uk/news/uk-world/388978/erdogan-urges-turks-in-europe-to-have-five-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caesarea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert_(1054)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuq_campaigns_in_the_Aegean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nicaea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nicaea_(1113)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hyelion_and_Leimocheir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Komnenos#War_of_attrition_against_the_Anatolian_Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trebizond_(1205–06)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Antioch_on_the_Meander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trebizond_(1222–23)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1411)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1422)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turks are so fucking stupid. They think everyone has to do their bidding or they'll zerg rush them.

Allahu Akbar Mashallah!!!! CAN I GET A TAKBIR?!?!?!

Childless Eurocucks eternally BTFO

thecourier.co.uk/news/uk-world/388978/erdogan-urges-turks-in-europe-to-have-five-children/

Glory to King Roach! Accelerate!!

>cyprus

already rekt my friend

That was because there was no military to fight here, all our traitorous generals fled. The entire Cyprua fiasco was planned by (((them))) but keep on spinning what a great victory it was

GÖT YANGINI LEVEL 100

Im so scared of a bunch of roaches

Don't worry. Greeks have never won a war against us since 1071.
Even if you had an army, we would still beat the shit out of you.

Fuck off roach

Anyone has a shop of the oh no its retarded dog with erdogans face on it?

If this doesnt exist i'm claiming the rights on this meme.

>mfw live in a age where Turkey is the leader of the Free World

according to stratfor founder CIA consultant george friedman's book named the next 100 years, turkey will be a military superpower and world's 6th biggest economy by year 2040.

also he claims that turkey allied with japan will attack both usa and china at the same time and defeat those collapsing former superpowers.

what about europe? europe will be irrelevant in that year. but germany and uk with their muslim majority population will side with turkey.

>Turkish education
Yeah and Turks discovered America. Everything taught by baba government ia true!

Erdogan is a goatfucker.

>t. doesnt even own half of his flag

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

>Jap allying with turkroaches vs US
god, you roaches are retarded.
No wonder u voted a fucktard like Erdogan to your PM.

when it comes to politics there is no any other nation dumber than germany as history proved it and already keep proving it

Erdocuck can stop now. Turkey is already the laughing stock of the world.

Did he account for the inevitable civil war and for half the population being in jail also all your neighbors hate you anyway

>Roach education
who is Otto von Bismarck ?

We are watching a state fall apart in front of our eyes while small minded nationalist cheer. I would lament some more but this was always going to happen. It was always "When" not "If" Turkey will fail.

The Turkish military was traditionally the protector of secular Turkey. After the failed Coup (to protect secularism I would assume) it's been gutted.

Now the despot is free to install what ever government he wishes.

We can take it for granted that Turkey no longer wants to join the EU. They no longer want to be free.

THIS JUST IN NOBODY CARES

Rather replace secularism with kemalism and your 100% right

roachED hans, I mentioned the source idiot.

Didn't you guys get your asses handed to you by them in their rebellion

>After the failed Coup (to protect secularism I would assume)
t. didn't hear Gulen's name before 2016 or 2015
giaours should just STFU about Turkey.
>Greek education
It's true.

Merkel doesn't say dumb shit like Erdocuck does.

Thank you based Erdogan, all Turks are a menace to have within your borders. We know it, you know it ... now the shitlibs know it.

Race war when?

>1 ok tier leader means germans were smart at politics

oh it's another reactive post by cyprus posted of sheer butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Race war when?
Aren't whites too sissy for a race war? I mean we would destroy your sissy race within hours.

Why is Sultan Erdogan, the most based and best leader in our time ?

Let's take a look :

>btfo's Putin by literally shooting down their army plane, Putin spergs out a bit, but still after a few days bows down to Sultan Erdogan and goes back to his cuckshed.

>absolutely btfo's the whole Dutch country, this pathetic excuse of a country got completely btfo by Sultan Erdogan and there is probably more sanctions to follow, he might even order their German pets to nuke or annex that shithole.

>cucks Germany into oblivion, despite Germany being forced to pay billions of dollars to Turkey as """"""donations"""""" which is kinda modern infidel tax, all Germans are forbiden of making fun or drawing cartoons of Sultan Erdogan or they will face jail time.
Also Turks in Germany are above Germans as 1st class citizens.

>European Union and all the countries within are all literally kuffar vassal states, forced to pay him billions more of euros as """"""programs""""" and """""donations""""" or else he threatens to release all the migrants conquer Europe and the best part is, despite them paying him huge amount of money(which we call kuffar tax), he STILL lets MILLIONS of muslims flee to Europe, which is now 100% certain that all of Europe will be muslim in 30 years max(only a braindead fool would deny this).

>Uses USA as their modern janissaries, it's actually hilarious, Sultan Erdogan has many NATO/US bases and nukes in his country, which makes them modern janissaries who protect their Sultan while he keeps them on a leash and btfo's whomever he wants with their """""""services"""""""".

What a brilliant mastermind, truly the Saladin of our time..

>We can take it for granted that Turkey no longer wants to join the EU. They no longer want to be free.
>flag
wat

Constantinople when?

Gollum it stirring up populist sentiment for the upcoming constitutional referendum. Turkroaches will vote for it and instantly regret their ill fated decision.

One of the greatest trojan horses of all time folks. Here it comes. Buy food and ammo as soon as you can because logistics is going to break down.. The turk king will activate the terror cells with ak-47 caches and grenades soon.

Great. He has just overplayed his hand. Nice to see Muslims get confrontational to the point that libtards cannot defend them anymore.

>what is 1821
Dumb roach

I know you come from Turkey and concepts like facts and debating are new to you but you can't just say it's true and expect anyone to believe it you lost during the 1821 war of Independence and you lost during the 1st Balkan war unless you consider loosing more men than the Balkan alliance and a crucial part of your land also the last time you tried to played taught at 1991 you pussied out

Erdogan is either a moron or jewish tool.

If he had treated the coup a little less heavy handedly afterwards the US would have extradited Gulen and he could have cemented his power in relative peace.

Instead he's driving Turkey into a corner economically and diplomatically. If this goes on Turkey will have to ally with Iran and Russia ...

What does Turkey think of the USA?

It's true. The rug needs to be pulled from beneath this roach before his caliphate is complete.

Turkgay army
>Can't take a small village from ISIS for 6 months now
>Failed coup beaten by unarmed faggots
>Can't beat Kurds and PKK for years now
>Lost 10 brand new tanks only in 1 week

Turkfag army

BEST.JOKE.EVER

>NATO/US bases and nukes in his country
That's not to the benefit of Turkey.

That's NATO & USA saying we own the fucking world now bow down and let us have a military base in your homeland.

>join the EU.
>Free
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>can take half of cyprus in couple of days with shit tier tech and shit tier economy

still way better than greek "army"(?) kek

OP here, I opened that thread just for lulz. I actually offer my condolences m8.

Right now, Turkey is really a "failed state", except this time, if a civil war erupts, the consequences will swallow the whole Europe too, and as you have stated, there is no military to end the war.

>Turkey no longer wants to join the EU.

Don't take Erdoggy's words too seriously, he's constantly shit talking Europe to keep his voters consolidated. Turkey's actual situation is just like this; half of the country wants to live an European life, half of the other half thinks they are Arabs (or they are, in fact, Arabs) and the other half are Kurds.

>They no longer want to be free.

Turkey has never been free. Nothing happens here without Murrica's consent.

They are the worst ally to NATO.

They got rekt hard lel

Turks are retarded lol

mashallah brother

>take an island with a population of less than a million while not even having an army to back it up
wtf i love roach army now

>6 months
have greeks forgot how to count?
We burned down Athens and Russians, Brits and the French saved your boypussy from us.
You owe your independence to them. You're just a sissy mediterranean who can't fight.

>still posting that pic cited by greek epics

KEK. armo tier. anyway even slaves deserve some stories to keep themselves stand straight

Otto Van
Hitler
Goebbels
and learning history through a meme video good for you buddy .
Also what Otto Van achieved was huge every single country oppose it with the exception of Prussia for obvious reasons and Austria because they wanted to replace it
and if as the video suggest Germany was so irrelevant how come every single country show so much strong opposition to it's unification even the french when to war against them also a bit of history there was a strong bond between Ferdinand or Joseph he was he uncle

>triggered.png

Where's the 300 Spartans vs 100'000 Turkroaches?

>can take half of cyprus
>whilte cyprus had literally 0 army

nice joke faggot

Turkey has no control over the U.S. nukes and safeguards are in place if they try to overtake the base. It would be the biggest mistake they could ever make.

>We
That's a funny way of spelling Egypt who did your dirty work, and still got their asses handed to them

>whilte cyprus had literally 0 army
I wonder why Greece didn't help Cyprus
oh wait. they pussied out. just like how their ancestors fled from Manzikert.

When you say we, you really mean someone else besides yourself, right?

dont even make me mention great offensive where we didnt even have proper boots/ammo and you still got analraped, georgios.

you had great chance, but you fucked up again cuz of your incompetancy

don't use all these names. Otherwise, the Turkroach might have to look them up and be imprisoned for reading a book that a member of the Gülen-Movement also read

>Hitler
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

I call bullshit.

>Hitler
>Goebbels

lmfao

The Americans did't let them

Have you forgotten that the only reason why the invasion happened was because Kissinger gave his approval?

>still being this buttmad

stay salty faggot.You got rekt

POO

Roach cant into numbers nor into politics
first of all pic related show how terrible you are at fighting
and also about burning land let me teach you a thing or two about the scorching earth tactic it's used for 2 reasons:
1) When you can't win but you wand to inflict harm on your enemy it's a way of surrendering so to speak
2) Or rarely to force your enemy through rough terrain just like the Russians did to Napoleon
It's nothing heroic it's a soft way of surrendering what is consider an achievement is taking land not burning it because you can't have it

they're roaches. They thrive on bullshit

>you got rekt
>cries "you enslaved us, you genocided us, gib back izmir and constantinople ;;"

KEK

>first of all pic related show how terrible you are at fighting

Tell me, Makarios, what happened to Byzantines who used to rule Anatolia and Istanbul?
What happened to that Greek army who tried to invade Turkey after WW1?

that turks and greeks are enemies is not true

I LOVE GREEKS

Get RAID'd roach

You tell em', Hewal

Does Erdogan think this will get him in the EU? lol

Is Europe going to do nothing over this? What if Trump said "All Europeans are trash, they will feel the wrath of American military might." Everyone would chimp out and attack him endlessly.

I haven't seen anyone say anything about Erdoroach. Whats the deal?

>can't argue with the truth
>spam kek

KEK

>Hitler wasn't a good leader
what the hell are you on about there victories were incredible they fought against the entire of Europe for 5 years straight and were so close to victory they took France in about a month also listen to a speech or two about Goebbels see how good he manage to manipulate the public see his talking skill and his charisma

*flees from the battlefield*
so you be saying
*cedes entire asia minor to turks*
we wuz
*loses half of cyprus*
300 spartanz an shiet?

Not acting like and behaving like an aggressive ape does not imply being a sissy race. Also, reminder that Turkey's economy is smaller than the Dutch economy

Turkey, you're an abomination and Greece, I'm sorry mate but your people got Turked on hard. You don't even look Greek anymore.

It was a 1000 year old empire every empire comes to an end sooner or later Roman, Byzantioum , Ottoman
Also as for the second question they got betrayed by the Brits they said they were going to help them but instead they let them get slaughter they only pushed further because they believe Britain will be there but instead they got Betrayed

Wait....you guys are STILL pissed about something that a week ago?

Nobody here gives a shit anymore, elections are over, Rutte won.

It's been hearing it over the radio all day

PLEASE START A WAR

I've been hearing it over the radio all day

Oh look the traitor is speaking up how about you go help the Turks ones more

>start shitposting

Being this buttmad

its all about the narrative and perception.

if real men were in charge we'd just fucking nuke the turks in turkey and genocide the turks in europe

>You don't even look Greek anymore
Do you really think Gr**ks were white?
If they got Turked then why don't Greeks have any central asian/mongol heritage? Turks at least have 5% to 25% central asian heritage. Greeks don't even have 1%.
One of the reasons why we look shitskin is our Greek heritage

>men dakka dukka

durka durka. jihad, durka?

>warned

>threatened
>called for violent action

queen is mixing up some raid real quick now boyo

It is bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caesarea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert_(1054)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuq_campaigns_in_the_Aegean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nicaea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nicaea_(1113)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hyelion_and_Leimocheir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Komnenos#War_of_attrition_against_the_Anatolian_Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trebizond_(1205–06)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Antioch_on_the_Meander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trebizond_(1222–23)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1411)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1422)

not to mention 1821 and the 1st Balkan War