It is literally impossible to be racist towards a white person...

It is literally impossible to be racist towards a white person. In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.

Although some white people may experience prejudice it is not racism because of their inherited privilege.

Anyone who disagrees is simply too stupid to grasp this simple concept due to a lack of a pre-frontal cortex.

Prove me wrong
Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are in control, so White people cannot be racist. Be aware of the Jewish privilege.

you can't just change the definition of words to suit your political goals.

that's nice bait
edge

((()))

>white person

I now redefine white person as

>victims of racism

>literally possible

>The Trostky is stronk with this one.
Racism is a made up word. Without using a buzzword, prove to me that there aren't multiple ethnicities that hate "whites" just because of their skin color, or perceived socio-economic or cultural dominance factor.

Pro tip:
You can't.

fuck off

>When you change the dictionary definition so it suits your worldview

nice bait my nigger

everyone who replies to bait threads like this should be gassed.

ah shit...

Kikes are a disease on every country.

>Prove me wrong
>Pro-tip: you can't.
This is the nature of mental illness, facts no longer matter, just the delusion.

>color of their skin
til the onli criteria to be razist is the color of your sikin

>It is literally impossible to be racist towards a white person.
It's really if you think about it a matter of standing (along with not being hypersensitive to ridicule) Wogs don't have standing to be racist. Racially ridiculing niggers is like making fun of special olympics participants. Such abuse simply doesn't stick to white people.

It's literally impossible to be racist towards minorities, you can only be racist towards in-groups, not out-groups.

White are a minority globally.

b8

OP here.
Full disclosure: this is not a bait thread. It's actually something my increasingly sjw sister said during an argument last night. I just wanted to hear the trumpets. Thanks lads.

>In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.

Sounds like how the Irish have been treated historically

It is literally impossible to be racist towards a black person. In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.

Although some black people may experience prejudice it is not racism because of their inherited privilege.

Anyone who disagrees is simply too stupid to grasp this simple concept due to a lack of a pre-frontal cortex.

Prove me wrong

I can still be hated. I don't give a shit if it's called racism, it's hate regardless.

I tried that argument.
Response:
That's based on nationality, not skin color. Therefore not racism.

It is literally impossible to be racist towards a jewish person. In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the culture of their ethnicity.

Although some jewish people may experience prejudice it is not racism because of their inherited privilege.

Prove me wrong

But the Irish were literally considered to be non-white subhumans on the level of negros

Your sister is pulling at straws

1. Jewish isn't a race, it's a religion.
2. Systemic oppression of Jews only happened in the vacuum of Nazi Germany, therefore not systemic enough to qualify.

Jewish is a race you faggot

Ill bite storm user

There is no oppresaion, welfare and careers favor minorities dramatically. They also can sue the state for money when they get bullied, meanwhile ive got friends who were beaten in their schools, forced to drop out and are treated like scum.

Not to mention racism is racism, dont use arbitrary roleplaying terms.

This may seem like a bait thread, but this is something many people genuinely believe.

You better be prepared to BTFO this argument if you need to.

IMO the argument is retarded because it is using made up definitions of words to support their worldview. Newspeak.

Nationality does not equal race.
You're still white therefore: privilege.
Sorry for your bad luck boyo but you're skin color precludes you from being the victim of racism.

>You're still white therefore: privilege.
Privilege is worth nothing if it's not enforcable (e. g., I can call the police and tell them that a 12-year-old is usurping adult privilege and driving a car, buying alcohol etc. and they will respond and stop them from doing what their group doesn't have privilege to do.

Whom do I call to report Oprah Winfrey?

racism is not wrong

Good job on redefining racism.

Since you redifined it, you now have to prove it is immoral all over again.

Then you have to prove it exists.

Then you have to provide solutions that aren't immoral.

Good Luck.

Why would you report Oprah Winfrey?

yes you can, just watch him

OP is a faggot who has never heard of Zimbabwe or South Africa

>In order for someone to be racist the target race has to have been the target of a form of established systemic oppression based on the color of their skin.
wew

Same reason I'd report a 12 year old for buying cigarettes (he doesn't belong to the group (adults) that have the privilege. Once again, assuming "white privilege", if there's no way to enforce it, it's just a meaningless, bullshit phrase.

dey be racis, dey hab wyte priblige, we wuz kangs n sheeeit

KILL NIGGERS
KILL NIGGERS
KILL NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

He's totally wrong there. To be racist, you have to a member of a race that has standing to be racist. That's why white people blow off racial slurs from blacks. They don't recognise them as having standing to ridicule. It's like a Washington Park "husla" saying that Magnus Carlsen "ain't shit" at chess.

I disagree. Being racist is a set of actions, not a set of outcomes.

In fact morality is based mainly in actions, which you fully control, and not outcomes, which you don't fully control.

The government hates whites now gives nogs and spices special treatment over us so??