If you don't act a little gay with your best friend, you're not really best friends

>If you don't act a little gay with your best friend, you're not really best friends

Why are (((they))) pushing this agenda?

>Why are (((they))) pushing this agenda?

Because Jews have a higher incidence of being faggots, so they try to normalize their behavior.

Casually doing gay shit and having "best friends" is for girls.

Why? You never sucked your besties dicks?

Sucking dicks is completely natural

>casual humor
>agenda
i mean sometimes this place is a total shithole

It emasculates male relationships

nothing gay about a brojob.

>15 million views on a video of two straight dudes doing "ayylmao casual gay shit" because if you don't you're not "true best friends".

every popular facebook page generates millions of ''''plays'''' because the videos autoplay
also
>i can't handle humor
are you this insecure or what?

It's not gay, it's called a bro-favor, or a bro-job.

>can't handle humor
You remind me of when a gay dude grabbed my dick and I told him to get the fuck off me and everyone in the room looked at me like I was the crazy one. You're part of the problem you degenerate cunt.

Do you really need to have humor for everything pointed at you though? Are a natural born clown for everyone to laugh at?

Only if you dress up like a woman first, you some sort of fag?

Why are you letting gay guys grab your dick? Sounds pretty gay to me.
Also I'd look at anybody in a room if he suddenly starts shouting ''get the fuck off''

I don't think I follow here, how is that relevant?

I knew Jackson personally when I was a teenager, I'm older then him though. He was always a little attention seeking faggot who ran around doing weird shit and things that could be interpreted as gay as well. I think that he's just a little in the closet. Also, he's like half Lebanese or something.

>lawl u must b an fahgit if u Don liek faggitroy

I call my friend sweetie and shit all the time am I a marxist

Where did I say that?

>Why are you letting gay guys grab your dick?
Good point mate, that definitely makes sense.
>Also I'd look at anybody in a room if he suddenly starts shouting ''get the fuck off''
I wouldn't have a problem with it if they weren't calling me a homophobe for it.
Like getting my dick grabbed is something I'm just supposed to take for the sake of the enjoyment of the room.

>tfw I'm the only redpilled person left on Sup Forums
If you have a (((zuccbook))), you're not redpilled.

>no one ever pretends to be gay to make fun of gay people

If you have a (((zuccbook))) you've got friends and family, mate. At the very least I turn tracking off and don't upload pictures of my real face.

being normal is boring so....
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

>that definitely makes sense.
It does, what kind of a position is that in the first place?

>I wouldn't have a problem with it if they weren't calling me a homophobe for it.
Things that totally happened. Besides, how does this relate to the original post? Why are you even with those people?
Or did you just feel the urge to tell me your experiences

t. dicksucker

Have you never been to a house party before? Things like this happen ALL the time and not everyone you encounter there is going to be someone you want to associate with.

Because it is funny to see people freak out over these things. Ya'll sound like a bunch of old men, off your rockers, crying about how bad the world is.

Whilst you play around on your computer, sitting comfortably at home, probably guzzling a soda and eating junk food.

First world problems and all.

"yes"

I don't go to parties where people grab each other's dicks, unless they're close friends of mine and probably drunk as fuck
literally nobody would remember me shouting anything 5 minutes from that anyway

Your point is so obtuse
"Just don't be near this shit when it happens!"
Yeah, it's still becoming part of our emasculated culture mate. Every lad is acting gay as fuck with their best friend just because the electric jew told them to.

So it was your friend now, or what's your point?
>i have this one video so everybody is acting gay haha i'm not overreacting
loving it
and besides, what's your point? you still can't handle humor?

>haha all i did was fondle your balls what you can't handle a little humor? dude why are you mad what are you a homophobe?

>So it was your friend now
No because my best friend is a mixed raced dude and black guys don't do this gay shit.

Well if you have a best friend you're pretty gay already soo

God you faggots are insecure, you never made gay jokes with friends? Why the fuck would you be worried if your friends thought you were gay if you werent insecure about it?

>you can't handle a little humor?
exactly
it's like all these ''it's not gay if your balls don't touch'' memes and so on are new to you
and you're free to say no, i'm not comfortable with them, and boom, problem solved
go sue them or some shit for rape if it goes on if it's such a big deal

low test

being a little gay is like being a little pregnant

You can't abort gay though