What are the best places to move from the eastern europe?

what are the best places to move from the eastern europe?

No where, nobody wants romanians

mars

russia

why wouldn't you want a non-obese man that is more qualified at doing anything than the majority of your nigger country fattases

Stay where you are. Develop your own shitty country.

You can come here as long as you're not a gypsy

You know the answer, OP.

>Romanians civilized

>getting put in the "eastern" category

Obese man has degree from local community college, you have nothing because your degree is worthless here. No education at all? Good fucking luck, friendo.

Top: Czech, Estonia
Med: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary.
Low: rest...

Daj Hrvoje ne seri.

Your lang is too hard

I like Romanians cam girls

>putting well educated people along gypsies
you can do better than that

Russia. Degenerecy kept under control. Riseing economy. Not under control of globalists.

Trust me. Once you get kids, these things become important.

2 days ago leftist here in Norway are proposing intruducing kindergarden kids to sexual education. Basicly teaching you kids that homosexuality is normal so your kid can experiment with his friends putting his dick in his ass.

Not here anyways. Gypsies begging in our capital has destroyed the reputation of Romania. Be prepared to be ostracized as a gypsy if you move here.

czechs, croats, slovenes and estonians actually believe that they are better than other eastern countries. kek.

What exactly are Romanians and why are they sabdwiched betweem slavs?

Russia is a shithole, economy is in a stagnation somehow. Trust me, I'm russian. You can call me cuck, but I want to move to Germany

>Not under control of globalists.

people just call them gypsies, thats it.

Russia

They don't have a welfare state, so you won't be shocked when the new financial crisis comes

truth has been spoken

Very fucking funny bro. We ARE the welfare state, but w/o money

Better go to Czechia or Poland.

Govt expenditure in Russia = 35,8 % of GDP according to Wikipedia

Russia also has little both private and public debt

This means that Russia doesn't provide people with artificial wealth

I mean, it has been like that so far, we'll see what happens when prices of resources go down

no here
we poor
none of us can read
no money
ok?

kill yourself shill, go to russia then, you will back in week with tears

Somehow, average russian is poorer than average polish. I'd rather move to Poland, don't move here my slav bro, peace

You are right slavbro

>you will back in week with tears
You will cry when the next financial crisis in Hong Kong and China strikes and the european welfare state will go to fucking hell because it's running on debt

At least Russians are used to not getting money from the state. Their problem is dependency on resources

>average russian is poorer than average polish
it's because you have barely an economy except resource exporting, but as I've said, the so called "wealth" of a regular Pole is more or less built on govt debt, not to mention Western Europe

Yea but polish economy is even more stable than russian. Poland also invested monies in infrastructure, and industry is also growing, but in russia we have the opposite situation

Don't know about the rest but you really should avoid Slovenia
It's simply terrible here, would not recommend

Tell us more slavbro

WE WUZ ARYANSSSS

Ante šuti

Somehow serbs are basically gypsies

Czech, Slovakia, Estonia and Hungary.

by that i mean getting away from eastern europe to any other place in this fucking world

not Czechia, we are full

West Ukraine. nationalist asf, and good standard of living and relatively distant from civil conflict compared to rest of country

Mexico. Your language is similiar, the quality of life is about the same, and your euro will go far there.

Slovakia and Slovenia in one group with shit-tier Poland, nice joke fag,

ovo

budi ponosan na svoje podrijetlo

says the literal mongrel kek

can't make this shit up

England, ignore the memes about how we hate other Europeans because it's all lefty bullshit, but don't come if you're a liberal, we have enough white libtards here.

Don't come here either.

You could have it worse, imagine being born in Africa, India, or other shithole like that. Is Romania really that bad?

also this
Eastern immigrantss are paid below minimum wage here.

ako mogu Slovenija, Ceska, Poljska i Slovacka nemas se pravo zaliti

Hail

Hail

No where it's all fucked

You may be right, yea. Somehow I'm of western ukraine descent, maybe I'm magyar or something about that

Slovakia = God Tier

It could have been worse, still lots of corruption, communists and fucking churches getting too much money

Why Slovenebro? I always thought it was a nice country. It seems good.

find some green place and stay there and absorb the green pill. Don't bother moving elsewhere the worlds cancer.

No it's terrible stay out

spen?

He's right, go to austria instead.

> can't get transport because he's a nigger
I don't see what's wrong.

Russians have their own version of degenerecy

That's why you cucks never learned it.

America OP! We actually want your kind here! Before you come make sure you have a PLAN! Like inventions or a business idea!

stealing copper is a legal business?

No, but scavenging old factories is.

because they are

i'm not indian

Lol boi, your lang is too hard, like finnish, magyar or even chinese

Don't think if I defend those lazy whiteniggers(russian) scumbags which don't even bother to learn your lang living on your territorry and being a citizens of your country

It's perhaps safer than Western Europe with our newer religion of peace.

>I don't see what's wrong.

Nothing, it's great. A deterrent to any potential "I want to come to Slovenia" poster.

The only thing that's good about Czech Repulic is its capital, Prague. The rest is Ukraine tier.

Prague is at Paris/London level, but without sand-niggers. You gotta love it there.

extremly funny

Stay where you are cunt.

so many fucking racist retards over here

Too much gooks owning shops though. Literally in every shop there's a gook. Also niggers selling boat trips in the summer. Other than that it's nice.