Happening in London lads

Happening in London lads

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Who do you think did it anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
youtube.com/watch?v=VyPpo7Ng-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone give me a quick rundown on whats happening

>tl;Dr: Police officer stabbed in the houses of parliament
gunshots ran people down on westminster bridge injuring 12 french schoolchildren
other shots in the HOP

* injuring 12 among them were french schoolchildren

>UPDATE: one woman has died with several others having "catastrophic injuries"

>UPDATE: a bunnch of tourists are stuck in th londo eye

THATS FOR BREXIT HAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED RETARDS

Do you think he made it?

>be britcuck
>go out for morning tea and kebab
>pray to allah
>rape 14 year old
>get shot

It's because they (the average people) don't take them seriously.
They think Erdogan is just some silly man, spouting nonsense that will never come true, with his threats being as believable as North Koreas.

They don't understand that the sentiment is shared by a lot of Muslims because the only "Muslim" they know is the heavily Westernized guy working at their bank.

>Who do you think did it anons?
We know who fucking did it, it's a paki shitslamic cunt.

OVER EXAGGERATED ALT RIGHT CLAIMS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION

PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL

4 hours ago:
>Europeans across the world will not be able to walk the streets safely if they keep up their current attitude towards Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

Dat timing....

THE BOGDANOFF LET THIS HAPPEN, WHY???

REMINDER:

The great majority of terrorist incidents in London have been by Irish republicans.

*drops mic*

guy broke his leg and looks like he smashed his face on the bricks

not likely

rip man

Can the french ever catch a break?

anyone got the transparent PNG of this?

if he drove down westminster bridge all the way im betting a bunch of people ended up in the water.

wat do ?

Sami Al-hydal

lie you rebel

What a fucking awful post, kys.

Some mad cunt drove a grey SUV down westminster bridge running a bunch of people over, then he crashed his car, got out, ran inside the gates of parliament and stabbed a cop before he got shot.

reminder, nobody cares desu senpai

Just heard it on the radio on the way back from the shop. Fucking niggers always do this shit.

>get shot before I'm even able to type ">be american"
nice

Bong is that /k/ommando's hand?

>bunnch of tourists are stuck in the london eye

hope none of them need a piss.

Buy TV license, won't want a jail sentence.

>It's the law
What a fucking joke country.

Reminder that it was a mentally ill lone wolf that did this and projecting it onto an entire religion or ethnicity is childish, pathetic, and the mark of a retard who can barely think.

At least they got their moneys worth.

A SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE HAS BEEN FOUND

You can tell he got hit from behind the way his leg bent. Poor lad either didn't see it coming or got ran down trying to run

Shia did his because of his flag

top tier tv, with no ads??

why's that so bad?

>Can the french ever catch a bus

ftfy

Just city life, nothing to see here.

I'm so glad we live in a time when everyone has cameras on them at all times, makes happenings so much more interesting

>no adverts

>Inb4 GCHQ and MI6 were fully aware of this happening happening but they let it happen to push through political agendas that take more freedoms from natural born Brits while using double-speak to make Muslims look like they dindu nuffin

bongs. Should I listen på BBC or Sky News?

>top tier tv
>bbc protect mudslimes and pedophiles alike
>top tier

The only show the bbc ever produced that was any good was Top Gear. The Jeremy Clarkson era of Top Gear.

When?

Yes evacuation has stopped, package being investigated

And can you imagine how many of these they would try to hide or downplay without them?

I'm listening to Sky News.

Will this effect France? Le Pen? When is the election?

>ads

Tacking on to this. I don't own a TV nor a TV License. I've had the pigs round my house 6 times in 2017 asking for my license. Already.

RT

Londons finest

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

Europeans decidedly import millions of shitskins to get rid of a few thousand Jews.

Hilarity ensues.

if it turns out to be done by the (((religion of peace))) then I will share this to all the normies on my cuckbook.

no but its part of japanese culture - not morrocan

and you're not muslim? not very moroccan either...

>Be french reporter
>Get shot
>Be french christian
>Get trucked
>Be french scool kid traveling to London
>Get bused

I've got sky news muted but with subtitles on one monitor and BBC playing with full sound on another.
Along with a cup of tea and some hobknob biscuits. Best happenings are comfy happenings.

ni vet ingenting om henne. Men hatar henne och hittar på förutfattade meningar eftersom ni är bittra /r9k/are

French students were hit. It won't hurt her chances.

If the post saying French schoolchildren were killed I'd be more inclined to write my fanfiction as frustrated MI5 Agents manipulating the Islamic cell to encourage a Le Penn victory in France as further blow to Globalism.

Total bullshit ofcourse tho.

Paris attacks made all the effect an attack could do
Same for Nice attack
>When is the election?
Late april

Holy shit. Breaking your pinkie probably hurts like fuck. ps. I've broken my arm twice and dislocated my shoulder many times

Says the country that banned gambling

Someone said earlier that the girl dead was a French schoolgirl. If that is true it could make a difference

Aloha snackbar
*drops dead*

Would be kinda funny if he had a bomb on him.

>I've got sky news muted but with subtitles on one monitor and BBC playing with full sound on another.
>Along with a cup of tea and some hobknob biscuits.
t. Professional happening watcher

Damn dude I'm impressed

>no but its part of japanese culture - not morrocan
So I'm not allowed to watch japanese entertainment?

How is that the same as not adapting to the culture of the country you live in?

>and you're not muslim? not very moroccan either...
Moroccan identity isn't based on islam just like british identity isn't based on anglican christianism.

You're arguing in bad faith right now.

The Rothschilds. The Bogs are /ourguys/

Ya but this is fresh. And will bring all of that back into peoples minds. So its more than a month away? That is pretty long for this to be on peoples minds.

What can the men of the west do against such vibrant cultural enrichment?

youtube.com/watch?v=VyPpo7Ng-48

>its the law

at least we dont have laws saying we have to refrigerate salt

OC from todays' religion of peace

b-because thats c-communism

Is there a positive identity on these saints driving the SUV or is Coultiers Law in effect?

what did he mean by this?

no i'm just pointing out that you reap the benefits of multi cultural globalism whilst still hating on it. you bite the hand that feeds whilst still maintaining this dumb flawed stance

>they are seriously calling this a terror attack

>British education

what the hell are you ignorant morons talking about

Definitely some alt right white virgin male. Probably small penis and short

Cant believe this is really happening.
Fuck muslims. I swear we need to Deus Vult soon and im a willing soldier.

Will I go to hell if I fap to this?

Tick tock

I have an upcoming trip to London but think I'm gonna cancel now, don't wanna get killed in that fucking shithole.

Ethnic background has yet to be disclosed, some are saying 'Asian' which is BBC-rhetoric for MUSLIM.

Must be the um, Russians?

>be British
>get stabbed

If you arent gonna get swayed by the slaughter of Bataclan or by the devestation of Nice, then you wont be swayed by a Paki killing a police officer and a woman

His leg is bent backwards. Wouldn't that mean he got hit from the front?

Culturally enriched

I have no idea what you're talking about - you're confusing the circulation of goods worldwide with not integrating into the society you live in. That isn't the same thing at all.

>you bite the hand that feeds
What?

Sam?

Please be in London

Thank god that Article 50 isn't in motion yet or I wouldn't be able to use
>pic related

German media is already claiming it's much more likely that it's just a confused guy, an "Einzelfall" so to speak.