/POLDER/ GENERAL #00? Americans support all their Euro Bros edition

CURRENT STATE
As said, we're past the elections, but the battle continues. FvD (/ourguys/) has won two seats and are now getting more media attention (both positive and negative). It's even starting to look like there might be an extra seat in it for them, calculations have shown. Meanwhile, we look forward to the upcoming forming of the coalition and we still have the Turkey situation, with Erdogan calling Turks the 'new Europeans' who should all have at least 5 children, and calling us Dutch dogs and fascists. A word some huppelkutje named Anne Fleur also used when talking about FvD's frontman Thierry Baudet, in a prominent Dutch newspaper on Saturday. It's becoming clear FvD could still use our help (great example is SaneerMeneer's reaction video below), by refuting these lefties everywhere we can, and spread these refutals everywhere we can. When the truth prevails, we prevail.

Previous threads:
000: archive.fo/hdgX1
001: archive.fo/oq2oU
002: archive.fo/q1O30
003: archive.fo/pNewX
004: archive.fo/UsvVR
005: archive.fo/jeysh
006: archive.fo/YZwWt

SO i didn't see one of these threads so i decided to make one incase OP has life. With that I would like to say that the strategy of all English for these threads is brilliant. The Anglo-Sphere wants the best for its Euro brothers. These threads should be done for all Euro countries before elections (well before) you have informed so many of us and we will spread that to the normies who will then know your struggle. Keep up the good fight, Many support you EuroBros is your fight to reclaim your culture, that we Americans do not have but respect and want to help you preserve greatly.

Also, prayers go out to the South Afrika general bros and for the rise of FRENCH PRIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/bedankt-voor-de-ophef-boze-linkse-meisjes-thierry-baudets-roman-voorwaardelijke-liefde-krijgt-een-herdruk/
rotterdam.feiten.info/
denhaag.feiten.info/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/29/mayor-khan-plans-to-defy-brexit-with-separate-immigration-system-for-the-capital/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2pTBlLP4VoM
youtube.com/watch?v=yOLK4Hke6Ss
twitter.com/fvdemocratie/status/843736151760474112
npo.nl/wnl-op-zondag/19-03-2017/POW_03436027
youtube.com/watch?v=emN1DeUDjLk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGbE2iDgyn8
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/sing_us_a_song_you_re_the_piano_man.html#more
hackmd.io/s/BJ19X30ix#
volkskrant.nl/foto/bas-van-der-schot~p4368443/4401176/
joop.nl/opinies/wat-staat-er-in-het-partijprogramma-van-de-forum-voor-democratie
archive.is/U7RCs
youtube.com/watch?v=J1z0BfL9qYs
dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/haha-jalta-gaat-thierry-baudet-helemaal-kapotmaken-er-is-viaviavia-een-band-met-poetin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/bedankt-voor-de-ophef-boze-linkse-meisjes-thierry-baudets-roman-voorwaardelijke-liefde-krijgt-een-herdruk/

Good news, buy that book.

Checked.
Thanks Ameribro

>Keep up the good fight, Many support you EuroBros is your fight to reclaim your culture, that we Americans do not have but respect and want to help you preserve greatly.

I cant write well edit + bump:

Keep up the good fight, many support you EuroBros in your fight to reclaim your culture; that we Americans do not have, but respect and want to help you preserve greatly.

>You guys in WH???
>Ya...

Kek, amazing

whew, nice digits, kek approved, also to the last thread:

>och nee, wij moeten maar niet op rassen letten en op civic nationalism gaan doen
>en dan maar langzaam afwachten totdat nederland zoals brazillie word, met hoge corruptie, hoge misdaad en niet zo veel welvaart.

Als de gigantische migratie geen ding was, dan kon je je ook moreel superieur voelen net zoals alle commies, op een of andere onzin zoals gelijkheid (wat niet waar is) en samen met je andere mongolen wat met elkaar zitten af te rukken (virtue signalling) op hoe tolerant jullie zijn.

maar kijk maar wat er met jullie steden gebeurt

rotterdam.feiten.info/
denhaag.feiten.info/
amsterdam.feiten.info/

ze worden allemaal 60% shitskin. Dat betekent dat het een haven voor misdaad wordt en ook een fort voor de moslim(negers) wordt om jullie op een later tijdpunt te vermoorden.

Dat is de realiteit. Welke niet te ontlopen valt.

Pick a language next time mate, don't mix them.

New thread, Op doesn't have a life it seems, that's good i guess...

Bump and good luck. Now i must work out and do my studies as a good white man.

Dubbele draad heren, welke pakken we?

>maar ze zullen met ons meelopen, ze integreren zo goed hier

LOL

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/29/mayor-khan-plans-to-defy-brexit-with-separate-immigration-system-for-the-capital/

en dan nog het turken schandaal van recent.

Het doet mij ook denken wat er gebeurt als je geen rasse realisme hebt en een land binnengaat wat zo anders is, hoe je tegen problemen aanloopt als letterlijke communist.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

LAZY ANGLO-SPERE CANT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATION.

>>och nee, wij moeten maar niet op rassen letten en op civic nationalism gaan doen
>>en dan maar langzaam afwachten totdat nederland zoals brazillie word, met hoge corruptie, hoge misdaad en niet zo veel welvaart.
>Als de gigantische migratie geen ding was, dan kon je je ook moreel superieur voelen net zoals alle commies, op een of andere onzin zoals gelijkheid (wat niet waar is) en samen met je andere mongolen wat met elkaar zitten af te rukken (virtue signalling) op hoe tolerant jullie zijn.
>maar kijk maar wat er met jullie steden gebeurt
>rotterdam.feiten.info/
>denhaag.feiten.info/
>amsterdam.feiten.info/
>ze worden allemaal 60% shitskin. Dat betekent dat het een haven voor misdaad wordt en ook een fort voor de moslim(negers) wordt om jullie op een later tijdpunt te vermoorden.
>Dat is de realiteit. Welke niet te ontlopen valt.

> Oh no, we should not only watch races and do on civic nationalism
> And then just wait until slowly Netherlands as only Brazil will, with high corruption, high crime and not so much prosperity.

If the gigantic migration was not a thing, you could feel morally superior as all commies, in some rubbish like equality (which is not true), and together with the other morons sitting around with each other to tear off (virtue signaling ) on how tolerant you are.

but look what happens to your cities

rotterdam.feiten.info/
denhaag.feiten.info/
amsterdam.feiten.info/

they are all 60% shit skin. That means it is a haven for crime and a fort for the Muslim (Negroes) to murder you at a later time point.

That is the reality. Which is not to avoid falls.

CURRENT USEFUL LINKS
Analysis of Dutch political parties:
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

Thierry playing the piano on RTL Late Night 21/3:
youtube.com/watch?v=2pTBlLP4VoM [Open]

Thierry having to defend himself against racism and sexism AGAIN 21/3:
youtube.com/watch?v=yOLK4Hke6Ss [Open]

Small message from Thierry and Theo to all FvD voters 20/3:
twitter.com/fvdemocratie/status/843736151760474112
-"ZEGT HET VOORT, DE PARTIJ WORDT GROOT"

Thierry on WNL 19/3:
npo.nl/wnl-op-zondag/19-03-2017/POW_03436027

Theo on Businessclass 19/3:
youtube.com/watch?v=emN1DeUDjLk [Open] [Open]

Saneer-Meneer reaction on Anne Fleur situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=LGbE2iDgyn8 [Open]

GeenStijl TK2017 Recap: Afraid of Baudet:
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/sing_us_a_song_you_re_the_piano_man.html#more
"DE GURE RECHTSE WIND WAAIT DOOR DE POLDER"

Compilation of Media-Attacks on FvD/Baudet (thanks user!):
hackmd.io/s/BJ19X30ix#
---

ty

Thisone

well how can a natsoc that is pro a certain race not try to integrate a bit lol? It is somewhat dutch after all and I am saying the same stuff in the larger normal english threads.

Just the average argument against civic nationalism, plus the direct consequences of that choice. To that of brazillification instead of dutch values and culture.

>1337/1776
kek every time

also checked

>well how can a natsoc that is pro a certain race not try to integrate a bit lol?

Hey man, no offense but i have to focus on learning Spanish (to survive in usa) and Russian (because of future run ins with them) Just don't have the time to learn another one man. You can still enjoy, respect, and visit other cultures you are unfamiliar with. I'm trying to help Europe persevere this for me and other Americans. As well as make sure we can provide a safe environment for your people to visit. You guys are already familiar with English, so as the original OP did for the threads, use it to your advantage my man.

General Mid Day bump for user Euro-nationalist synergy.

→ American's want to help

→ NatSoc

→ for the Limies

→ Trump gets repeating #s

Also, they London dudes get their race identified yet?

fucking kek

You can help by telling other foreigners that Greet is yesterday's news and should be dropped.

Yup, there's new bosses in town. Move over, Greet!

hahaha nice

Yea perhaps some more english focus would be nice. Could weed out (lol dutch) a few cucks too.

The meta and the lore I could just make english, but there is a somewhat perhaps potential from those mid to high IQ dutch people who are not too familiar with any of this. Dutch may be a good comfort thing for them.

What I am doing is just basically trying to translate it all to dutch anyhow. Since I understand all of it. That you guys taught me lol. A nation like the netherlands perhaps may be a bit too small to have such in depth scientific inquiry into race, history and all the other delightful stuff that I have learned.

do inform... that was a clip of out of context information...

Who
what
when
where
why

is a good start for those who have to spread info to people who know nothing about it.

You from the Netherlands are ambassadress for your message.

Zijn er dus nog meer vragen (of pogingen om gedeprogrammeerd te worden om te ontsnappen van de linkse propaganda?)

civic nationalism is kanker dus, meer dan genoeg bewijs rondom de waarom en ook rondom de "wat er gebeurt als het compleet is"

is FvD cannibalizing votes and seats from Greets group? Are both going to be powerful enough to sway legislation or only be a thorn in the EU's side?

Also, did your country really disregard your referendum against some policies of the UE?

checked

No, he mostly got votes from VVD and people who believe in some of Greet's principles but have something against him or his party (and there's good reasons for that). Sweeping PVV votes is the plan for next time.

>Zijn er dus nog meer vragen (of pogingen om gedeprogrammeerd te worden om te ontsnappen van de linkse propaganda?)
>civic nationalism is kanker dus, meer dan genoeg bewijs rondom de waarom en ook rondom de "wat er gebeurt als het compleet is"

This fucking argument is still going on? Look, Civic nationalism only belongs in the United states and Canada. We are literally the only two countries where civic nationalism makes sense to have. The rest should be all Ethnic Nationalism, with very small insignificant migration (and same immigration to others other then for civic nations) of high skilled high need individuals that can actually bring a beneficial level of diversity.

The concept of civic nationalism was created in and for France by Ernest Renan. It's not the northen concept you try to make it.

no its never civic nationalism, its always ethno, getting a bit tired of explaining it all the time too

This guy is fucking right
Do you see arab/asian countries accepting billions of others races into their populations? This shit only happens with cuckeurope

oh great, what a fun time the captcha and the connection of Sup Forums are fucked, takes 5 minutes to post.

LOOK AT THIS PIC

It doesn't matter who invented it. Makes sense it was the French they have a long brilliant history of great thinkers. I speak merely of the implementations.

Civic Nationalism:

Nation characterized by a common law and common Constitution

Membership can be chosen by immigration

Government is a Pluralist democracy

Individuals create their nation

This is literally intended for large, multicultural societies that have a high value on individualism but need to come together to protect their common interests. There is literally no need for this in Euro-Nations, its literally the start of a move to globalism. That is why, in my opinion, I find that ethnic nationalism

Nation characterized by common roots or ancestry

Membership is inherited

Government is where the ethnic majority rules over all others

The nation creates the individual (can be removed or altered in today's times).

Is what can be used to best propel European nations back to their Prime.

Also my opinion, both should cultivate morals derived from strong Christian roots for the best results.

as far as MSM representation goes civic nationalism is a delicious gateway drug for normalitos though

See: For why they have a different role. Look we should never have let the Arabs and Jews allow slavery in America, slavery is and always will be an abomination of an enterprise. So it is what it is, in order for ethnic nationalism to make sense in US and Canada we would need to let the American Indians commit genocide on us... no thanks.

>French are cucked by nature, during the disband of the muslim caliphate Spainthey accepted all muslims from Spain into their country

>During thier control of northern africa, they accepted all muslims into their country and even to this day are the biggest importer of North African """refugees""" even though they all come from relative peaceful nations in North Africa

French are literally worse than any other European country, they need to be fucking kicked out of the EU

this is complete bullshit, fuck you kikes, am I being censored again. Trying to post a picture

volkskrant.nl/foto/bas-van-der-schot~p4368443/4401176/

Nieuwe prent van de volkskrant, FVD wordt als een populistische one issue partij neergezet inclusief Wilders quote. Ongeinspireerd en zwak, en simpelweg niet waar.

>normalitos

to what transform into ethnic? I couldn't agree less, i think its next step is globalism and open boarders.

>they need to be fucking kicked out of the EU

EU should be disbanded, France has always had population issues, so i see why it came from there but yes, there is no doubt France should always have been Etho and not followed down that other path or thought immigration could be at all a good idea...

something seems fucked on this site right now. Shills are out too on the catalog, strange.

Finally there we go, fucking kikes and/or kike attempts most likely lol

ITS ALL RACIAL REALISM, civic nationalism is kosher garbage

Honestly up until 1960 it made sense. The problem with the latter part of the info-graph is that all the browns that came wanted to keep their own culture and ways. This is directly a threat to civic nationalism, there is no room for others culture, you come, you assimilate, you contribute. For some reason they don't, and its bringing the nation down and the true root of the problem(other than we a at max population which should be the real argument against it not this "traditional give us your week and poor" shit.

With that, the fact that a country in Europe would try this is 100% suicidal.

Looks like we got an uninspired cartoonist over there.
Take it easy with the spacing mates, and try to keep it relevant to Dutch politics. Make a thread about ethnic nationalism as a concept if that's what you want to discuss.

I don't, and your right, this shit got de-railed.

care to give a run own or forecast of the countries future?

We can expect a VVD-D66-CDA-GroenLinks coalition. That's the cuckservatives, the greens and the career politicians working together.

the desire and/or ability to adapt to a culture such as yours is directly tied to race. Not to philosophy or religion.

Just kill me already. Why do so many people vote GL?

hij heb zo'n leuk koppie

agreed buddy.

Any chance you have ever visited the states? What do most Americans you talk to personally in your country think of your election and countries direction?

>hij heb zo'n leuk koppie

He the Trudeau of your land? Whats GL the green party?

I look much better than that poor man's Trudeau. I hope Thierry can get some "OMG he's handsome" votes next election.

lol I dunno, but this whole topic is so barren. I sometimes feel like a school teacher here. Constantly the same topic, same arguments to the counter arguments. That is why r9k was made a long time ago, kek. But still, if it educates more whites and deprograms them out of this mental self hatred. Then fine by me, worth the effort and it may as well be a full time job to me lol

and we do know that this whole script works and is successful. Well its not really a script, more like the truth, but rehearsing it so much...kek. Get over civic nationalism already. Go the pro white way, thats the only thing that works.

>He the Trudeau of your land?
yes
>Whats GL the green party?
Yeah, GroenLinks, literally GreenLeft.

So I am getting a bit surprised, are you guys really incapable of getting over civic nationalism?

if you cannot ingest this lore, and the science you basically seize to be as a nation.

I knew that the cuck ratio was high but even in these threads? Surely you must have learned enough at this point from the other anons. This "dutch" tolerance and "dutch multiculturalism" are two things of (((your))) culture that prevent you from breaking free of this madness.

I gave you the science, the end effects, all the evidence that exists. What more could you need to break free from the conditioning?

I have no problem in detecting whether or not you are avoiding this for PR, or actually dont believe in it.

joop.nl/opinies/wat-staat-er-in-het-partijprogramma-van-de-forum-voor-democratie

>FvD pleit tegelijkertijd voor absolute vrijheid van meningsuiting en persvrijheid. Ze vermijden in hun programma de olifant in de kamer: Moet vrijheid van meningsuiting ook boven haatzaaien en “fake news” staan? Het zou een goede zaak zijn als FvD zich hier snel over uitspreekt. Ook zou een uitleg wat “segregatie bevorderende weg-met-ons projecten” betekent, verhelderend zijn.

>Verder doet FvD doet aan vijanddenken; de islam wordt weggezet als een bedreiging en Oost-Europese vrachtwagenchauffeurs krijgen de primaire schuld van onze files. Daartegenover willen ze in ons onderwijs “segregatie-bevorderende, weg-met-ons projecten” afschaffen en onze westerse cultuur meer belichten. Ze claimen dat “De afgelopen decennia is gepoogd de Nederlander van zijn geschiedenis te vervreemden en van zijn cultuur los te snijden”.

>Inhoudelijk is FvD doorweven met een westers superioriteitsgevoel, discriminatie en het afbouwen van rechtsstatelijke controles. Gecombineerd met de FvD-lijsttrekkers interesse in rassenleer en zijn respect voor vrouwen komt er een grimmig beeld uit.

>Dit soort beelden kunnen snel normaliseren als we niet opletten. Voor we het weten is het opeens ”oké” om politiek te pleiten voor het respectloos behandelen van vrouwen, het afbreken van onze rechtsstatelijke verzekeringen en het “zuiver” houden van onze cultuur. Dat wat normaal is snel kan veranderen zien we in Amerika, waar Alt-right nu welkom is op Republikeinse congressen.

>Baudet droomt van een Nederland waar we ons weer schaamteloos superieur voelen; boven de emancipatie van vrouwen en minderheden, boven het buitenland, boven morele standaarden. Ze verstoppen hun zieke ideeën in nuance, redelijkheid en labelen het “neutraal”; en daar moeten we doorheen prikken.

weer een topkek artikel van een GroenLinks DWARS-meisje op de joop
>mgw

dit zijn wel geen argumenten, zoals altijd lol. Maar ja, bijna zeker weten dat ze inderdaad hier aanwezig waren lol. Misschien zelfs al probeerden het uit te lokken met lefty shitposting.

also, LOL

archive.is/U7RCs

>not 1488/1776

Hier krijg je toch oogkanker van als je het leest?
>Baudet droomt van een Nederland waar we ons weer schaamteloos superieur voelen.
En terecht.

>er zijn commentaren

Wil iemand daar trouwens de rode pill met wat argumenten rondstrooien lol?

met VPN wel het liefst...

thanks, I forgot to archive, my bad

Ze heft het ook over een Westers superioriteitsgevoel, alsof dat slecht onterecht is. In wat voor wereld leven deze mensen in Godsnaam.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1z0BfL9qYs
Interesting talk about EU with a rational (yes actually rational) pro-EU person.
I would recommend watching it, though I must add that his views are maybe out of the reach of reality (seeing as he wants some big changes) it is rationally explained and without the normal pro-EU bullshit rhetoric.

Made me think of this.

Deze is mooi, erg subtiele Godwin:

>Vreemd dat FvD niet in relatie met de PVV besproken wordt. Het is niet ondenkbaar dat er een symbiotische relatie tussen de twee partijen zal ontstaan. De kracht en tegelijk zwakte van de PVV is dat het geen ledenstructuur kent. Aan de ene kant zorgt dat voor rust in de tent (geen LPF toestanden) aan de andere kant beperkt het de opbouwmogelijkheden. Mensen worden niet gestimuleerd om actief deel te nemen.

>FvD kan in deze lacune voorzien omdat het wel een ledenstructuur heeft. Het kan een beweging opbouwen van activistische rechts-extremisten die veel gecoördineerder dan de PVV-aanhang bijeenkomsten kan verstoren, activiteiten op onderwijsinstellingen kan organiseren, ‘scholingssessies’ kan houden, een kader kan kweken, etc. Als de twee organisaties elkaar niet in de haren gaan vliegen dan zouden ze samen wel eens de perfecte symbiose kunnen vormen van een klassiek fascistische beweging.

Deze man denkt echt dat de FvD kan uitgroeien tot de SA van de PVV.

ze heeft geen enkele argumenten, voor elk punt wat ze over spreekt is het compleet fout.

Assumpties ook nog wel. Jullie kennen toch meer dan genoeg dingen zoals pic related? Gooi wat pillen rond, coopt haar eigen lezers lol, via VPN dan.

Sid Lukassen is like a robot, I can't be the only person unnerved by his presence.

>Het kan een beweging opbouwen van activistische rechts-extremisten die veel gecoördineerder dan de PVV-aanhang bijeenkomsten kan verstoren

Alsof we fucking antifa zijn. Zelfs Pegida gedraagt zich nog beter dan de radicale linksactivisten. Het projecteren is werkelijkheid.

He's the worst part about the interview, the conversation itself is very interesting though.
Though it started out as a bit of standard pro-EU arguments, later he came with no bs arguments like: We should stop demonising Russia, we should build a wall between greece and Turkey, we should agree to atleast have assad at the peace conferences and more.

>Het projecteren is werkelijkheid.
Inderdaad. Het feit dat niet rechts-extremisten maar linkse anti-fascisten de meeste overeenkomsten vertonen met de bruinhemden van weleer komt bij deze mensen gewoon niet binnen. Het past niet in hun wereldbeeld dus ze registreren het niet. Dan maar het omgekeerde geloven en bidden dat niemand je ooit op de feiten wijst. En mocht dat gebeuren, dan kun je ze nog altijd racist of fascist noemen. Niks aan 't handje!

Thanks for posting this, I will definitely check it out later. Café Weltschmerz is a top tier channel.

Wat een wijf niet...

En 'iedereen' had weer eens gelijk.

>Islamitische terreur aanvallen zijn nummer 1 in de wereld en in europa
>Er is een terreur aanval
>Grootste kans dat dit een Islamitische aanval is
>muh racism want #notall

>hashtag #civicnationalism!

Kop... zand...

Dit soort mensen leven echt in een fantasiewereld.

AHAHAHAHA

wew lad...

Heilige kanker dat wijf is enorm dom, hoe verdient ze haar geld

studentenleenstelstel

>wollah g kom voor het uitkering

Jezus kanker 1 nieuwe post in een uur ofzo. Lekker enthiousast hiero.

ik wist niet dat Zeist in Utrecht lag

Komt door de aanslagen in Londen en het lage niveau van de palen vandaag.

Het ligt er zo ongeveer tegenaan

/polder/ is in a post-election dip.

Is Pence Ret spec?

waar heeft deze burger het over?

Burger, please use English.

Best montage Ive ever seen

4 D S J O E L E N
D

S
J
O
E
L
E
N

Dat heet instinct

Except before 1850 half of Mexico was conquered by the Americans and (((suddenly))) "USA".

Funny how:

>colorado
>nevada
>california
>arizona
>texas

dont really sound English... its almost as if they sound Spanish...

Video incoming.

Zag hem vanochtend al.

dagelijksestandaard.nl/2017/03/haha-jalta-gaat-thierry-baudet-helemaal-kapotmaken-er-is-viaviavia-een-band-met-poetin/

Heel goed, Saneer-meneer!

Eindelijk beet!
>banden met FvD...
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>all that freedom

it's too much there is only so much freedom my body can handle