You wake up as the supreme dictator of Argentina. Wat do?

You wake up as the supreme dictator of Argentina. Wat do?

nuke it

Become white

Close the central government, hang every politician and force every province to become a sovereign state

delete Sup Forums

Declare war on the rest of the south america so Argentina becomes Paraguay 2.0

>Ban all leftists
>Expand the military
>Annex Uruguay
>Annex the southern region of Bolivia for the lithium reserves
>Make pic related the coat of arms
>Build a statue of Hitler in the middle of the capital city
>Put huge pictures of me on every building

Invade britain

>can't annex irrelevant islands
>expects to annex uruguay

Google what arentina contributes to the world

Peg the Argentinian Peso to the Dollar, it will curb inflation.

Drill offshore along their giant long coastline.

Pick a fight about the Faulklands if shit isn't working and I need to distract the populace.

My oneitis is Argentine so I force her to peg and dominate me.

>Implying the LA country with the largest Jewish population and largest Mosque in the american continent is not perm cucked

Libertad, libertad y la tumba...

Beg to be part of brazil

Kill myself

The only true answer.

Become a literal cuck

Be white and free of resentment for once in my life.

Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAH

>close half of all government enterprises
>give all the money gained to people to start businesses (they must submit a business proposal and have it approved to have funds)
>decrease business taxes

flood it with african refugees

I know Uruguay isn't doing very well, but what's going on in Argentina is beyond anything I've ever heard of.

Never in my life have I heard of a half-decent Argentinian politician. Menem, de la RĂșa, the 500 interim presidents you had after that, the Kirchners, and now Macri; it's like they're competing to see who steal most without getting caught and ruin Argentina fastest. How do you put up with it? Why haven't you blown the casa rosada to pieces yet?

Is Argentina even real? Where is the proofs?
I'm pretty positive South America is just one big island called Brazil. Stop trying to push some revisionist agenda on me.

well argentina is white so it wont be hard expel all nonwhites and enjoy my now pure white ethnostate

Walk into venezuela and take it over

The oil is mine

Because i live in cordoba and its too far away, everyone else is a subdued cuck who is too lazy to even do anything apart from watching football and tinelli, this country has been shit since the beggining