ITT: London delusion

dumping twitter idiocy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrMStuchbery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2017
twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/843701704004530176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

continue

Well, people with pictures and videos show a lot more than what police will say.

>Don't blame a group in society
>Unless it's white men

Fix'd

This pathetic cunt has too many to post

twitter.com/MrMStuchbery

I'm waiting for an official statement from lily allen before I know what to think.

gotta get on that damage control early

*Unless their white.

>no matter how many Muslims people kill, liberals will never ever believe that Islam is at fault

>lily allen
For a minute, I thought this was the name of the special adviser who, on 9/11, sent an email to her department saying, "It's now a very good day to get out anything we want to bury." Looks like her, too.

MUSLIM TRUCK OF PEACE

Daily reminder that liberalism is about putting the blame of anything negative on whites as well as never taking personal responsibility.

>don't tweet pictures of victims so i don't feel any guilt or remorse for voting to let these savages in
>don't assume a brown man running people over with his car and stabbing a cop to death while shouting "allahu akbar" is to blame
>don't blame islam or the quran for telling muslims that the west is our enemy
>prayers are useless, focus on the root of the problem! (if the attacker is white)
>huehuehue, come on, fellow atheists! pray for the victims while thinking happy thoughts, everybody! (if the attack is non-white)

yeah, because praying is going to prevent blunt force trauma

Time for her bus tax.

>pattern recognition is just as bad as vehicular homicide.

unless it's white men, of course.

then feel free to blame a group in society all you want.

Total indoctrination. These people are lost causes. Sad.

>Not even one day passed
TOP FUCKING KEK.

They seem to have forgotten that 99% of all terrorist attacks are committed in the name of allah

remember the longer the media waits to show the attacker the more likely it isn't a white guy

You are jumping to conclusions, also being a racist.
As of now motives still unclear.

why is saying "its probably Muslims" racist?

every Muslim probably thought the same thing

yep, white christians confirmed.

They just become Western-centric and focus on terrorist attacks in the US and Europe, ignoring all these worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2017

They also think anyone who is against Islam is Christian and try to bring up abortion clinic bombings and think anything by a Christian is an attack in the name of Christianity.

Why?

>Not believing it's the IRA
Stay woke, Ireland is back

>They seem to have forgotten that 99% of all terrorist attacks are committed in the name of allah
Sorry, but quite a lot of Muslims are misguided. Allah (sjw) has never asked anyone to commit terrorist attacks.

Whay annoys me is that any other day these "prayer" people would denounce God and drag religion through the mud.

>DON'T notice things that are inconvenient to my beliefs!
We need to have a great cuck culling.

Many such cases!

>turn on cnn
>hurr durr le motives are unclear

What did they mean by this?

I saw a muslim man once and he didn't blow anyone up. That means all muslims are great people.

>pray
I fucking hate libscum. Not 24 hours ago they would have been mocking God, Jesus and Christianity. Fucking hypocrites.

Until it will occur infront of his eyes, he'll stay bluepilled.

>you can't say it's a Muslim you don't know the facts!!!!!!!!!!!
*if it's a muslim(95% of the time)
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
*if it's a non-muslim(Breivik, leaf mosque shooter)
>THE ALT-RIGHT SAID HE WAS A MUSLIM THIS IS PROOF ITS WACIST AND ISLAMPHOBIA IN THE MEDIA

Kek "Think about the victims" bitch we are thinking of future victims when we say DEUS VULT

damn. Busgirl ain't even cold yet.

You anglos are so fucking pathetic it makes me sick. You're revolting pussies. Masters of the Sea, the sea of cuck limp-wristed bitches apparently.

Fuck your gay ass island.

I believe it isn't proper for news organizations to claim a motive if the police haven't released it. They can speculate, but they won't openly say Islamic terrorism.

Nice compilation, fast too.

"Oops, I deleted it. By accident".

bump

kek all these idiots

they are still coming but i'm too tired.

Wew. Its all good now. They are praying for London.

twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/843701704004530176

So #yesallwomen is fine, but #yeseveryoneelse is not?

i wish they were all dead

The prophet on the other hand...

I fully believe you should hang a traitor before killing an enemy.

Didn't you hear? Muslim prayer is totally cool.

I sort of hope these people or their families get raped/murdered by immigrants. I realize this makes me a bad person but fuck it'd be funny.

I'd respect your opinion if you weren't fucking 5% Albanian/Bosnian.

Jesus Christ Switzerland, sort yourselves out.

This might sound mad, but hear me out.
Why don't we tweet out that he was a Christian.
He murdered in the name of Jesus.
See what these faggots say then. See if they join in with it.

Islam is a race nao

Always. Can't wait for social media in the next 24 hours.

Good idea. But a lot of us would have to do it. It's probably worth waiting until the next attack.

>Thing two and three are the same
Holy shit it's like he wants to be an inufferable cunt.

Based dad

>facebook and twitter people
>hate god
>hate christians
>hate religion
>terror attack happens
>START PRAYING

never thought i could roll my eyes harder.

WHY ARE BETA MALES STEALING MY BEARD STYLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't false flag. That's gay.

So I understand why they hide Muslim attacks, they think they're preventing Muslim hate as a whole based on the few attacks, but it just makes them look like they're covering it up. Its a poor way to go about it.

kek

we should do exactly the opposite

spread images of the assailant and victims on that hashtag

>5% albanian
>0 Terrorist attacks
>0 Mass-10k+ gang rapes
Wow. Makes you think. Seems like one of us can't keep our niggers in chick. And that someone is you, you pussy "Empire" of shit

Traitors first, Jimjam.

Always traitors first.

Reminder a majority of Nazis didn't want to gas the Jews

#LoveTrumpsHate
#NotAllNazis

Lilly Allen is my waifu

based candace

Top is intentionally trying to make a point, bottom is delusional.

wrong one

Cucks.

What did that bitch say when Jo Cox's death was used for anti-Brexit campaigns

>What did that bitch say when Jo Cox's death was used for anti-Brexit campaigns
It's okay when we do it.

>Blocks o'clock

>Why do we need detectives

I dunno, Tom, maybe because according to you people shouldn't even be posting pictures of the incident? I bet you're vegan, Tom.

All these terror attacks started because of the Crusades.

Your precious cuck pope cursed us all when he decided to go full retard on the Muslims to reclaim Jerusalem. Now for eternity we will have to suffer terrorist attacks just because some religious figure wanted his snowflake "holy city" back. Fucking pathetic.

My people have a saying:
>A man walked through London once observing the Londoners at work.
>As he stopped to examine a flower A Muslim exploded next to him removing his arm from the elbow down.
>As he turned towards a woman for aid he noticed for the first time the heavy bomb vest and coat she wore.
>As she tended to him the man asked her why she was dressed so in such stifling heat.
>To avoid your fate she replied.
>But there are many thousands of Muslims here, the man said to her, and only one blew up surely your caution is unwarranted.
>The bomb is always a surprise, she agreed, but so is the Muslim that simply passes one by.

>Islam or Muslim

:thinking:

>focus on the victims
OK, why did these people become victims?

It's almost as if one happened today and one happened years ago...

R A R E

(checked)
Not even gonna read that t b h

if you want to be very fair, you need to blame the fucking religion and not every single muslim. not all of them are completely unhinged, the problem is that solves absolutely nothing because only muslims believe that shit so you have to remove kebab.

Days start to blur together when you're fucking retarded

Reminder that it didn't matter that not every German was a Nazi. It didn't matter that most were peaceful.

It also doesn't matter that most muslims are peaceful.

mostly white girls, what a surprise, probably lubing up their holes for the muslim gangrapings. White women being killed makes me happy.