Brit/pol/ - Terrorist Incident edition

>London terror attack: Knifeman shot by police outside Parliament after stabbing officer and killing at least one on Westminster Bridge
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/man-shot-police-outside-parliament-officer-reportedly-shoots/

>Parliament shooting: Woman dies in Westminster attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

>NI Assembly remembers former minister Martin McGuinness
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39342051

>Scottish MSPs to vote on second referendum as Nicola Sturgeon is urged to delay independence
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/scottish-msps-vote-second-referendum-nicola-sturgeon-urged-delay/

>Article 50: Theresa May to trigger Brexit process next Wednesday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561

>EU summit on 29 April to discuss way ahead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39337693

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Csinaco/status/844567484095188992,
twitter.com/rolivier/status/844568401100066817,
twitter.com/robertcoxon/status/844567923708583941,
twitter.com/LessHart/status/844569427098189825,
twitter.com/DonderolibtR/status/844568847168491521
twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/844570662052282372
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/60v1n3/reports_of_shooting_at_house_of_commons_politics/df9jpik/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Immigration london&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scotland Yard statement in 15mins

So, was the terrorist a Muslim?
Was he white?
Can we all be terrorists now?

Remember when England was English and the worst you had to worry about was the wind blowing over the milk bottle on your doorstep?

Probably Muslim, witnesses describe him as Asian man in his 40s.

COULD BE A COINCIDENCE BUT REPOSTING ANYWAY

Code=00110101 00110001 00101110 00110101 00110000 00110000 00111001 00110100 00110111 00101100 00100000 00101101 00110000 00101110 00110001 00110010 00110100 00110101 00110011 00110000

It's a latidue co-ordinate

Latiude= 51.500947, -0.124530

=Palace of Westminster, London

use first anonymong

>Asian

As if its the fucking Japs why do they keep doing this.

((((Asian))))

LOL just another day in Lontroit. Britbongs get a life.

England was over 90% white British when I was born - it will be below 70% by the time of the next census and it is falling faster than ever.

We have been utterly destroyed and events like this will only increase in severity and frequency. The reaction will be one of incursions into civil liberties, rather than targeting the source of the issue in mass, non white immigration. This will be done on purpose, of course.

Sp000ky

Are we boycotting the nonce threads? If so I support this.

You've got to be pretty fucking thick to attack the Palace of Westminster with a knife. It's basically one of the only parts of London you're 100% guaranteed to have armed police

Don't encourage that obnoxious troll, lad.

Ignore Israel-poster.

This one has less tripfags in, that alone makes it better.

We'll never get those days back now. The demographic damage is irreversible. I'm honestly surprised this sort of thing isn't more frequent here.

So lads, here we go again

>#PrayForLondon
>#NotAllMuslims
>maybe a minutes silence before the England vs Germany game tonight
>Muslims are the real victims here
>Why are atrocities in the middle east ignored?!?!?
>wtf, fuck white people

>It's basically one of the only parts of London you're 100% guaranteed to have armed police.

Perhaps that's why it was chosen.

You're all fags

I know the convention is to always use the first thread that was made, by I would like to amend that by excluding scotch nonce threads.

Israeli britpol poster has been around for ages, fuck off newfag.

How do we promote a racial awakening amongst the normie masses?

What's the game plan, besides preaching to the choir in Sup Forums?

It is plebbit?

Yep and he's always been an annoying cunt.

Time we put an end to it.

I'll fucking show you less trips you wee shitebag

What a disgusting picture, thankfully rare nowadays. Give me a few minarets, a fried chicken shop and the multicultural hustle and bustle of an inner city any day, thank you very much, little Englander.

no the worst you had to worry about is an Irishman with a bomb.

Found /ourguy/

A well summarised post of every normiebook status update for the next 24 hours

Really squeezed my oranges

DEAD THREAD

USE DEAD THREAD

USE DEAD THREAD

USE DEAD THREAD

USE DEAD THREAD

USE

Those days never really existed, not like that. There was always bad things going on. Either widespread poverty and crime ridden rookeries, or things like the Cable Street riots, or IRA attacks. The past's never as pretty up close.
Are you saying this was an elaborate suicide by cop?

When you charge congestion tax on terrorists driving petrol/diesel peace-trucks while attacking your city to the point that they see the light and switch to using hybrids in order to avoid the peace-truck tax meaning cleaner air for the future inhabitants of your city once they've finished mowing down your people with their Soccer Mom SUV attacks

me on my secret liberal twitter account right now

all these pictures of the police is making me want to get a job with them, they look operator as fuck

Second victim confirmed dead.

hes not our guy you genetic dead end piece of shit

paki genocide soon.

No thanks

fucking kek

How is that any different to what the journalists behind him are doing?

These people all secretly love such eventualities as stories such as these give them opportunities for their 'big break' and such.

Very unsettling.

>I can't believe Westerners care more about a terror attack near them that could have affected them, family, or friends, than care about suicide bombing #54745 thousands of miles away in some third world country.

Waiting for dickheads to use this for their anti-immigration agenda.

Update: Happening already on Twitter: twitter.com/Csinaco/status/844567484095188992, twitter.com/rolivier/status/844568401100066817, twitter.com/robertcoxon/status/844567923708583941, twitter.com/LessHart/status/844569427098189825, twitter.com/DonderolibtR/status/844568847168491521

Second update:

As predicted, a high profile dickhead using it for their agenda. Leader of Britain First party tweets about it: Terror attack at Parliament! Jihadist runs over people then stabs a police officer. The Left has blood on its hands! No more appeasement! twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/844570662052282372

Third update:

And now a response to this very post. reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/60v1n3/reports_of_shooting_at_house_of_commons_politics/df9jpik/

But mostly, hundreds, possibly thousands of tweets saying the incident should lead to a ban on all immigration. twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Immigration london&src=typd

Playing devil's advocate: what business is it of yanks if we've had a terror attack and vice-versa?

Let them save their prayers for their own demographic collapse and us likewise.

Get ready for the flag filters

Lads....

Feels bad, man.

CONFIRMED

When does enough become enough?

I suppose because he's taking a photo of himself

>tfw sitting in front of peaceful Welsh cottage
>in my 99.9% peaceful white, Welsh British town
>in my 95% peaceful white, Welsh British country

How's it going over there my old chums? I hear you have a spot of bother.

Wait until the ethnicity of the perpetrator is confirmed.

Should I feel bad for finding this hilarious?

Journalists don't include themselves in the photo. There's a difference between garish selfishness and outright vanity.

>using it for their agenda
>How DARE you use current events influence your policies. How DARE you.

Wasn't the guy only armed with a machete though?

Yes?

I've got a similar situation in the north - sleepy old seaside town - saw the first non-white person in 13 or so years last Summer though, London will spread like a cancer through this country. Enjoy your town while it lasts.

If there's a shit in a toilet, it's to be expected.
But when someone shits on your dinnerplate, you'll probably act differently.

Shit = terror, toilet = muslim country, dinnerplate = western country.

Why can't these retards understand that?

Do we know the race of the killer yet?

you brought this on yourselves

So it's a Somalian uber driver?

Nice try proxyposter

>naming yourself in a thread

Maybe it's the selfie stick? Think before you bait, Ahmed.

see

You think it won't reach you one day? We're building a nice brown middle class who will start moving out to the countryside in greater numbers soon.

Anyone watching the beeb? This fucking Labour cunt.

I'm not defending his 'selfie' taking, it's incredibly distasteful, but whilst he is looking to get a picture of himself with the emergency vehicles, journalists and cameramen all scurry around looking to get the best shots of people dying in the street and with horrific injuries so that their 'take' is the one that is noticed and broadcast widest; they are as bad as eachother - his disrespect is simply more obvious than what is going on directly behind him.

Was cooking a while ago (just some eggs, turkey sausage and ham for sammiches), and I heard of the attack.

They didn't mention what matters though: was his name Mohammed? Otherwise, what was his last name? Otherwise, was he a shitskin?

Please say yes.

Good thing all the countries around us soak up all the terror attacks. Those things really suck.

south asian

>Paki muslim terrorist kills at leave 2 innocent people
>He's allowed to live
England. Stop.

there was a shooting at parliament as well.

Likewise, life here in the valleys is peaceful, no outsiders here to cause trouble.

We continue to plough our fields and sisters alike, as we have done for generations, without foreign interference.

>Work in Westminster
>experiencing lockdown
>can't leave the office

Nice knowing you lads.

Why are they only armed with knives or machetes?

Please tell me this is a photoshop edit because I'm going to murder that cunt if that's real.

>muhammad doing the IRA's work for them

Perhaps this muslim invasion of the UK isn't such a bad thing,

f

Think that was the police shooting him lad.

Ah, just standard shitskin idiocy, then, rather than 'right-wing' terror plot that conveniently chooses a target where the perpetrator is likely to die.

Eh, his disrespect doesn't serve the same social niche.

The demand for a good picture for the invariable daily mail articles is much greater than the demand for a twat in sunglasses. (until he's made an object of hatred. Supply creates it's own demand!)

>what is suicide by cop?

Scotland Yard has confirmed it is a terrorist attack

How sad that this hasn't gotten more keks.

Weak even for a potatonigger

>Work in Westminster

Emmerdale Farm remembers.

Shut it, Paddy.

OY VEY

I welcome them desu. Spice things up around here a bit. Plenty of hills to bury them.

I legit kek'd though. Even though ur full of shit.

kek

Got a member of family in the Met.

Apparently the stabbed police officer is dead. Not officially released yet.

You know I actually hate Londoners more than Muslims, they really deserve each other so I can't get angry or outraged over it

>1 lass dead

Do you reckon this is big enough to warrant a union jack flag filter? I want some sympathy from foreign birds

Well someone's covered up near the palace and the mudshit's been taken off in an ambulance so I assumed it was an officer

You're getting the tube logo and you're going to fucking like it.

2 confirmed dead now. Death toll is probably higher as a doctor said several have "catastrophic injuries." The cop might also be dead.

Jesus Christ

One of the people the car hit flew off the fucking bridge and into the river Thames.

Witnesses describe seeing a bloody body floating in the river.