This is on the front page of Reddit

Trump is done.

>9k upvotes, 242 comments
>not the work of bots

pick one

slide thread, don't bump

OP of that post is definitely a shill. Nothing but anti Trump posts.

Almost like Trump enemies will start to get fucked real hard after Gorsuch is confirmed, what a coincidence. So desperate.

Well if it was done secretly than Trump probably wasn't aware of it and therefore it isn't his problem.

Well if it was done secretly then Trump probably wasn't aware of it and therefore it isn't his problem.

hillary got funded by saudi arabia. trump is still better

Haha, well memed fellow r/editor r/esistor!

And this is Trumps fault how exactly??

I didn't vote for Trump but even I know that it isn't Trump's fault if someone else does something behind his back...

STUPID AND MEANINGLESS THREAD.

Its not his problem either way. Manafort is a professional. He works for whoever pays, not for ideology.

Wasn't he fired though and replaced by Kellyanne?

why dont you go back there and shit up that place instead, who cares what is on their main page really

Yes.

>Former campaign manager

Trump fired his ass back in June.

Trump surrounded himself with Pro-Putin yes men, his complete lack of vetting and awareness is NOT his fault! NORMIES GET OUT

>"Trump is done" for the 975th time in the last two years

reddit always hide the_donald for reason, is kinda funny i saw bernie sanders with only 100 comments on frontpage. I remember the trump tax it got removed front page after showing trump pay like 30 million something and op deleted the account.

I'm sure it will still be the top news story of today

This was in 2005. He is and was a lawyer. Lawyers do this kind of thing all the time for money and for clients around the world. Not a crime and not nefarious. More fake news.

TRUMP IS DONE !!!!!
Lol fuck off lefty shills. You ride is over! Kill your commie selves!!! Drown yourselves!!!!

The KGB helped Kennedy get elected

>r/esist

Not even I could come up with a name that cringy.

Yeah it would be better to surround yourself with anti putin warhawlks

Time to liberate Crimea!!

>TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN THE PRIMARIES
>TRUMP WILL NEVER BE ELECTED
>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!!!!!
>THERE'S DAMNING EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED!!
>OH HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP!!!!!!!
>TRUMP DOESN'T PAY TAXES
>NEW EVIDENCE TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
>[YOU ARE HERE]

This. It was over a decade ago.

That's what the Warhawks want. They want nuclear war with Russia.

And then Castro killed him off, which is what Johnson though? Either Kennedy did a U-turn while in office, or those commies should have gotten their act together. No wonder they lost.

Nah, you're confusing Manafort and Lewandowski. Corey Lewandowski was fired in June and replaced with Manafort (who had been working as a consultant for Trump since March of last year). Manafort "resigned" after his connections with the Putin government came out, not these current ones of him receiving 10 Million dollars a year directly from Russia, but his connections to a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine, which paid him 12.7 million.

I'm sorry, was Manafort on the ticket???

Didn't Trump fire Manafort anyway???

Fuck off tard.

He was his CAMPAIGN MANAGER, not some dipshit intern.

No wonder you kids are unemployable.

So he wasn't "fired," but resigned? I fail to see the important distinction.

Thinking her would be more compromising didn't translate then Kennedy went full retard on Cuba and ussr was forced to react

Manafort was a Chief advisor to the campaigns of Ford, Reagan, Bush Snr, and Bob Dole.

Were they all compromised by Russia too?

He didn't fire him.

Of all the boards Sup Forums is probably the most successful

And why is it illegal to have worked for or with Russian companies as a private citizen ?

Should I not sell stoli at my bar? Caviar at my restaurant?

What about Russian tour companies? Are all those people spies?

>Thinking her would be more compromising
More than Nixon, the man who opened up relations with China? What a joke Soviet politics were.

But of course!!!!!!

IMPEACH PUTIN IS HITLER AND HIS JR HITLER IS TRUMP RACISSSST !!!

Indeed

I'm not surprised that you lack critical thinking skills.

Trump is done, only a matter of time now

Oh look its literally nothing. Sage.

Not seeing an argument here ;)

Thank god he didn't get those nuclear codes

this person is not Trump. not that fucking hard for anyone with half a fucking brain to understand.

Reddit is supposed to remove editorialized titles

Hey, you're right! I knew you had it in you.

> secretly

No. That's literally Paul Manafort's job. He's been a political consultant internationally and domestically for the last 40 years, and is probably one of the most well known political strategists of our lifetimes. He was the most effective arm of Black, and started the careers of many Senators, and personally restructured how K-street works several times. If you are associated with the political sphere at all, or work anywhere near the Hill, Manafort is a household name. He selected Reagan's transition team. He's the Tiger Woods of political strategy.

It's no secret that the West precipitated the crisis in Ukraine. It's funny how we act as though "who would collaborate with those dirty Russians" while during the Obama administration our foreign policy and subversive operations made the annexation of Crimea inevitable. Manafort was instrumental in the democratic sphere of influence which poised Yanukovych to control a puppet Ukraine and spread it's legs for the trap the West had built. Manafort did those over seven years -- oh, did I forget to mention, Bernie Sander's political strategist Ted Davine was there too? The sockpuppet Ukrainian politicians needed a lot of help from experienced PR magicians.

Secretly? Secretly? Only if you're an idiot. Only if you're completely uninformed. Only if you get your information from a cheesy headline made by ShareBlue/CREW social propaganda bots run by Brock's new stock of "nerd virgins". (9k upvotes, < 300 comments)

You would think they would do better given how everyone on Twitter figured out instantly that everytime Hillary tweeted with the '-H' she got 90,000 likes and retweets in under five minutes by Egg accounts which have 0 followers.

People get force s to resign all the time

Technically Nixon resigned, most political firings are framed as a forced resignation

Same thing with high level business officers

>something gets fucked up
>executive or whoever asks for a resignation

This isn't rocket science it's "I'll give you a chance to leave honorably" arrangement

>going on reddit
>ever
>being from reddit
>participating in a reddit thread
STOP POSTING AND LURK CANCEROUCE FAGGOTS

Don't feed the trolls

Watching the left go full John Birch Society-schizo over MUH RUSSIANS all day every day may very well end up being my favorite part of Trump's 8 years as president.

Well, that and all the winning.

I thought his campaign manager was a women?

You're right, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'll sage threads like these from now on.

I don't understand the issue...why is this a problem?

stop posting and get into a car crash.

He's not the only campaign manager that got money from the Russians. Podesta got millions also. Who do you think your fooling?

;)
You can point out the important and relevant difference any time you want.

Oh (You). =3

>And why is it illegal to have worked for or with Russian companies as a private citizen ?

Working for a russian company != actively pushing a foreign governments interests.

As always, I'll point out that if someone in Obama or Shillary's camp did something like this, you'd be losing your shit.

Impotent little faggot. I guess one thing we can be thankful for is that your genes will never see the next generation.

If only people cared about Mexican foreign nationals influencing our elections

Lol then go look at the libertarian vs natsoc poll and tell me that over half the libertarian retards are straight from fucking reddit. It's fucking weird having discussions with them as well it's like they are babbies but very annoying babbies fresh off the high school brainwashing train

If Gursuch is confirmed that might be the most important thing Trump does. Gorsuch will be good for 30 years

I remember when all the alleged pedos were going to disappear when Sessions got confirmed.

You guys have a different story for every day of the week.

someone noticed an odd trend where dozens of anti-trump subs were being created created, all with incredibly low traffic (like 50 or less subscribers) - except each day one post from this pool of subs will mysteriously get tens of thousands up upvotes shortly after creation and filter into r/all

there's also many subs where typing certain words will trigger anti-trump spam posts (often unrelated to your post) and get your comment down-voted into hidden range within 30 seconds of posting

then there's the t_d posts that hit an unknoan 'cap' of upvotes over x minutes that triggers something to reset the vote count to 0 so the post gets obscured

totally not bots tho

You are correct

What is your reasoning for believing that Sup Forums has the most successful demographic of users?

And also what is the criteria by which you are judging success? Quality of life? Income?

Why don't you just fucking ignore it and STOP POSTING YOU FUCKING CANCER. Not just in shill threads in all threads. If you don't have anything useful to new to say, don't.
We don't need 50 faggots in every thread lame 1-2 sentence retorts every.
This isn't a social network. You people are like retarded five year olds who just have to get the last word in even if your words mean nothing and have no points. you just verbally shit out your mouth because you are so desperate to be heard.

r/esist is the most obvious shilling op Shareblue/CTR has publicized to date

it's fucking TRANSPARENT how artificial the voting/comments are to the remotely competent reader

How the fuck is he pushing for Russian interests?

>Who is Huma Abedin?

But I guess it is always who is doing something, not what they did, to you people

Are they going to get 8 (or is it 10) democrats to vote for him? Schumer says they can't because muh russia.

>Get that shit out of here! He didn't resign! He was fired! REEEEEEEE

He's been fired though.

did you not see him sucking saudi dick in the white house the other day, yet refuse to shake hands with Merkel?

You noticed this shit as well? I'm glad I'm not the only one these retards don't even read the fucking thread they just spew out garbage that ten other idiots already said. Fucking getting unbearable

Are they really not going to vote for the most qualified person who the Democrats and Republicans voted unanimously for before? Pretty damn stupid if they dont.

Get it through your skull, redditors and normies are here. This isn't some unknown board. They all know what Sup Forums is and have been here.

Again, I can't entirely agree with this, as there can be decent discussion in these threads, but this attitude, on the whole, is more right than wrong.

He Fucking Lived in trump tower while making deals with Russia

How can you underaged shots not be suspicious?

>campaign manager

John Podesta was Clinton's campaign manager and he owns 75,000 shares in a Putin backed Russian energy company

And what important conclusion follows from this?

Yknow when I hear you faggots crying wolf every day, im not gonna pay attention when he actually fucks up out of spite

So are you saying that Manafort is as guilty as Podesta or that neither did anything wrong?

lol John pedestals wife lobbied on behalf of Russian companies you fucking tard

He could of been let go behind closed doors, but publicly told to resign. It happens all the time in business

get the most girls

I'm assuming that Sup Forums is generally older and gainfully employed compared to other boards because people who sit around playing video games all day aren't inclined to be conservative

>shills shilling to shills

money well spent

Still the same one.

Which is? Unless you name it, I don't see any reason to think it exists.

What The Fuck?

That is sug nonsense there is literally no objective reason to deny gorsuch the point of the hearing is to confirm if he is a good choice which he objectively is

This has been happening since the 80's turning confirmation hearings into political tests and forcing confirmations to be majority only votes and in the long run hurting minority party power

Congress is literally full of idiots

Aww, sweetie. You're trying so hard. I am so proud of you.

Trying so hard to do what?

> REEEEE, get out of my safe-space leddit and let me circle-jerk in my Japanese basket-weaving forum

The joke is on you, he is just pretending to be retarded.

>it will definitely work this time if we spin it like this and use these small quotes instead!

Who the fuck falls for this shit? Is it a way to indoctrinate kids who haven't actually kept up with anything?