So, guys, what are we gonna do if the Parliament attacker turns out to be white...

So, guys, what are we gonna do if the Parliament attacker turns out to be white? I can't stand when the left gets a chance to be smug, and a white terrorist would make them smug for several years. We'll never hear the end of this incident. Tell me there's no chance he's white.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1490200852300.jpg
twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/844590240413159424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPffffffsssssss

I can 100% guarantee you its a dirty mudslime. I promise.

SIT ON MY FACE!!!!!

He drove a car into people, got out and stabbed a cop. He isn't white.

Nah this isn't a white guy crime. Couple of muslims as usual

Praise allah

>runs over pedestrians with a car

Thats something ISIS would do. Besides, the likelihood of a white person doing it is much more statistically lower.

even if they're white, if they're a muslim convert we still win

>So, guys, what are we gonna do if the Parliament attacker turns out to be white?
He's been confirmed Asian, concern troll

Not white. Try again.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1490200852300.jpg

Sky News showed the attacker with his trousers torn off by police. Had brown legs.

This. Us whites are much more efficient.

Nope, he was of "Asian looks" as BBC reports. The fact that BBC reports that is kinda scary

nope

Reports confirm he's a mid 40's Asian guy.
And ofc with media, "Asian" is brown.

just blame it on the Irish being butthurt that McGuinness died like a bitch

don't worry. kek is with us whites

it'll either be a butthurt muslim or a butthurt anti-brexit cuck

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

obviously is a subhuman, nothing to worry about.

Then it is still the fault of the left, because they know that bringing different races/ethnicities/religions into a country will naturally lead to a race war with attacks from both sides, particularly when there are fundamental differences between them.

>“We were taking photos of Big Ben and we saw all the people running towards us, and then there was an Asian guy in about his 40s carrying a knife about seven or eight inches long.

>“And then there were three shots fired, and then we crossed the road and looked over. The man was on the floor with blood.”

>Asian

confirmed for snackbar

>PLEASE BE WHITE

>PLEASE BE WHITE

>PLEASE BE WHITE

>PLEASE BE WHITE

FRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKK

>will never sit on your face

These ones are even better as it shows how toxic Islam is

This is shooped right? There's no fucking way someone can be this THICC.
>There are faggots here that don't know this is a thinly veiled thicc thread.

WHITE PEOPLE CAN STILL BE MUSLIM YOU FUCKING RETARD.

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE!!!!!!

tanned briton.

When they say asian they usually mean something like pakistani asian not chingchong asian

pppfffftttBBBBBRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPpfftBRAP

That's an injured bystander, not the suspect.

Kill yourselves. That will be all, thanks.

>muslim
>people

pick one

your newfaggotry is showing.

I googled big ass white woman and i think i've found her!

big arses are revolting.

What if the guy is a white, brexit supporter, Sup Forums lurker, #GamerGator. So what?

You have hundreds of mudslime attacks all over the world, then one neckbeard attack, how can you be smug about that?

Will only show to normies how petty the left is, they will watch the left REJOICE because the perpetrator was white. The normies will see how the left doesn't give a fuck for the victins, that is just a game to them.

I want her to snuff my lights out with that ass

>if the Parliament attacker turns out to be white

they already have images of his fat brown bearded ass

no luck this time cuck boy

Naw mate, look at him. He's so full of holes he's Swiss.
That makes him White.

>Tell me there's no chance he's white.

There is no chance that he's white.

At this point it's laughably ridiculous to even wonder whether or not this kind of action is committed by anyone other than a Muslim. Guaranteed it was some fucking shitskin.

>mfw

Pepe.

>snuff my lights out
Okay, Duck Twacey

Why is he naked?
What are they doing to him?

ftttbbRRkkkrrrttt..phfumppprrrrttfffkrkk..!

Paramedics and stuff just cut through your clothes to get to wounds instead of straight up stripping you off

IT WAS A MUSLIM

t.irish

you seem surprised, user

SHUT UP for fucks sake

He is. Confrimed 100% aryan.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

there was NEVER any chance he was white.

Is this pasta or are you actually this bad at baiting?

>shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face
Fucking lefties...

you know that we're against the kikes and globalists who did all of that, right?

muslims didn't attack us on 9/11 ya dingus.
secondly, not a single point justifies what muslims do on a regular basis. yeah, the west has done some fucked up shit but muslims aren't blameless. I'm sure no one wants you in France, or any European country for that matter.

Is that a real MSM pic or did you photoshop?

Fake

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/844590240413159424

hes not, they already leaked video of the attacker being put into an ambulance. hes caramel and bearded hes an allah fucking arab

not white

>Paramedics and stuff just cut through your clothes to get to wounds instead of straight up stripping you off

Wounds? How did that happen? One of the bongs throw his cop-purse at him? Did he get an umbrella flapped his direction?

He probably stabbed himself to claim police brutality against Muslims.

he's gotta be the textbook definition of a pussy

reported to fbi for jihad potential

>French teenagers on a school visit to London among those injured in the attack, French PM says

At least it's not all bad

>what are we gonna do if the Parliament attacker turns out to be white?

Why would it matter?

He's still a Muslim.

confirmed

Looks like an immigrant plumber to me.

Stay mad, Porkins

Delet thread, confirmed slime.

are you fucking retarded