I have to do a presentation for my ethics class about how unethical trump is...

i have to do a presentation for my ethics class about how unethical trump is... i love trump and cant think about arguments of why he is an unethical person.. can you guys help me with some libtard approved arguments?

i know he had some ethical lawsuits but they are all sjw bs... everyone in my class is a rabid leftist too (im a civ engineer major and hate this kind of classes) i dont care about lying to get a good grade, help Sup Forums plss

Just whip out the same tired bullshit you hear all the time. He's racist against mexicans and muslums. He hates gay people, etc. etc.

This might be a pain in the ass now, now in a few years you will have an actual worth while degree, while your classmates are stuck with shitty liberal arts gender studies degrees.

God speed user.

Do the report on the BS the media is trying to pull instead

Because he promised to lock her up and she's still free

Do the opposite. Do a presentation on why he IS ethical.

How about doing it one the lack of ethics your teacher has for forcing students to write about Trumps lack of ethics.

The wall isn't up.
Hillary isn't dead.
Jews are all over the place.
Islam still isn't bombed.

redpill the whole class

it's unethical how much better he is than the average person

The best thing is to make stupid arguments.

Say he is a liar and point all the times he lied. You know, when he baited the media to say the real figures of unemployment, black crimes, immigrant crimes, rapes during border crossing, etc, by saying an exaggerated number.

Make it as full of fallacies, memes, and cheap emotional arguments as possible, get another guy to film it, then upload it to YouTube under "Chilean retard goes crazy over Trump" or something like that

I dont actualy believe this is something that happens

you could write a report instead about how unethical your professor is for mandating you to partake in his bias against trump.

just do what said if you dont care about lying.
I cant swallow my pride so I am having a hard time in humanities classes, Stay strong brother.

present all the unethical shit Clinton did under Trumps name and end the presentation with "Oh shit, Clinton actually did all those things".

Implying that Trump didn't say that climate change is the effect of Chinese people

--FUCK TRUMP--

This.

>Get jewed in loans to get brainwashed

Call out the bullshit of your teacher, he's forcing the conclusion instead of making a real study about Trump's ethical behavior

global interest(globalization over that of the people (nationalism)

It was unethical to use illegal polish labor to build his first manhattan building and then criticize illegal immigration

It was unethical to take on 880million dollars of debt to guarantee a tax haven

It was unethical to run a campaign, 'buy american, hire american' while having all of his hats and shit made in china.

It was unethical to start a training program, brand it as a university, and not deliver on the outcomes.

It was unethical to force his first wife to retract the claim that she was raped many times in her divorce deposition.

It's unethical to talk speak words of praise to Erdogan after he threatened to ban him from putting "TRUMP" on his istanbul tower in construction after the muslim ban controversy.

Need any more?

Well you have to have to an ethic by which to consider him unethical. Assuming classical liberalism as encoded by the constitution, you have this to work with:

>religious discrimination: his original travel ban included religious provisions and an implied test for exception from policy.

>anti-free speech promises: during the campaign and I believe at least once since taking office he has threatened to censor media that is critical of him. He banned certain press outfits from his conferences as president.

>lying: taxes not released, wire tapping charge unfounded, disingenuously calling Clinton the founder of ISIS, etc.

Whip out your MAGA hat and explain why Trump IS ethical and a good president.

This. Explain to the class why rape and murder are good since they help keep people on their toes and aware of their surroundings. Also explain that colonization was good for Africa because diversity is a strength

Try:
>He hasn't rescinded Obama's power to ignore habeas corpus.
>He hasn't ended Obama's illegal wars
>He's still continuing Obama's policy of selling weapons to Saudi Arabia.
>He hasn't explicitly disavowed the power to assassinate Americans without trial or judicial oversight, a power which Obama gave the presidency.

Basically talk about how horrible X is and how Obama started it.

i mean he is ethical as a nationalist president and according to the constitution, but according to everyone in my group. ethical persons care about humanity as a whole and not only their country... everyone here is a globalist cock sucker.. are ethics relative? or absolute?

i will explain both faces i guess, some people think he is ethical because he is looking for the well being of his country but in a globalist persective he is not because jews and muh human rights

ty
nah, i prefer to lie and get a good grade instead of trying to convice everyone, people here love marxism openly, using logic or reason is not productive

Yes! Listen to this guy OP.

Trump is immoral because he still didn't cancel all the shady shit Obama did.

yeah ill do this, thanks

This is probably the best option, but still a shame that they'd even have a blatantly biased assignment like this.

What you should do is list all of the positive things he's done for the country, and call him an asshole at the same time. It will confuse the hell out of the class. Example:

"Trump signed an executive order that lowered restrictions on coal mining and it created 75,000 new jobs for Americans. What an asshole!"

List all the good things he's done, and call him a jerk for it. Use the word "Drumpf" a lot. The class will be confused as fuck.

to be honest my professor just asked to analyze ethically one famous character, but my group partners decided we will demonstrate trump is an unethical person (it was 4 against 1) , they think he hates woman is a bigot, racist and all that crap.. so i just have to lie , if i say positive things about Trump it will be against our premise that he is unethical :/

Do one on the ethics of Clinton

Just take the F man

Interesting topic, user. I'll give you my perspective as an attorney.

The two meatiest areas for actual discussion, rather than bald recitation of complaints (i.e., "racism", "sexism", "islamophobia"), are:
* His allegedly inaccurate or false public statements and accusations, both against private individuals and companies, and against government officers
* The evident ongoing ties between his private business ventures and public life

These are areas ripe for a lot of discourse because you can not only discuss what he may have done wrong, but you can also provide discussion about what he could do instead other than immediately resigning/committing suicide.

For example, criticism of the courts is an easy one. Very easy. In fact, if he were an attorney, what he's said about the federal courts out west would result in disciplinary action. The reasoning would have to do with bringing the judiciary into disrepute in the public eye and damaging the ability of the courts to handle cases.

But it's entirely acceptable and ethical to criticize the courts publicly if it's done correctly. Especially for a politician who very well may seek legislation to change how the court functions, or seek to have a truly bad judge removed from office. Draw comparisons to Thomas Jefferson's treatment of the federal judiciary during his presidency. If you want real street cred, look up the lyrics to the songs from Hamilton and try to wedge something into your part.

Part of being an adult sometimes is having to temporarily support a premise you're not crazy about in order to achieve a greater good (i.e., passing grade and getting out of that group). Your perspective as a Trump *supporter* will, in fact, be extraordinarily valuable in presenting your arguments in a credible, convincing manner.

I like this idea.

This. It's brilliant. 100 megaton redpill drop