Literally /ourguy/

Literally /ourguy/

Pretty based I turned it off when I saw the anti trump graphic in the intro tho

He'll turn around like the other celebs and comedians. We need to realize he was brainwashed by Paul Mooney

Texas special was better than the LA one

He lives in Ohio, he's a rural and suburban retard.

He's a dumb nigger implying white privilege.

Just cause some faggot thinks new gender pronouns are stupid, hardly makes them "redpilled" let alone /ourguy/ worthy.

Fuck off.

For what it's worth, he's an avid reader of The Observer.

>The Observer has close ties to Trump

>dave chapelle is some dumb nigger

he's playing on people's ideas of WP to expose trans retardation. Chapelle is an 8d chess guy. Much smarter than you.

we need chapelle right now

every ittle redpill helps

It's just comedy, im pretty sure while he's not an outright trump supporter he isn't a Hilary supporter either. Did you see his election night bit on SNL?

Didn't someone just say he had some anti-Trump thing at the beginning of this, I presume, new special?

That's not Chappelle. That's the double installed by Oprah, Cosby, and Sharpton.

S H I L L I N G
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

The real Chapelle died of blueberry aids back in 2007 in the Congo

A fucking leaf
Like fucking clockwork

I literally just made a one month free trial account. I'm going to cancel subscription later

Is that why he makes so many Cosby rape jokes?

Didn't he throw a tantrum and run off to Africa at the height of his success because he didn't like white people laughing at his comedy? Not really /ourguy/ material

He got popular and influencial, and when he started getting kiked he went back to Africa.

Best black of all time.

Well it certainly seems like a major step up from that Amy Schumer "shit in my barnyard-smelling pussy" atrocity.

>imma gonna cancel

sure you are shill

That's why he made so much shit about Oprah too. He knew they wanted to deal with him.

how do i know you aren't a kike, who's trying to stop people from getting redpilled?

no, he didn't want to be controlled by the hollywood jews anymore. They were making money off of him (also wanted greater control over his creative brand) and he was pissed and told them to fuck off.

He's claimed his parents were "slaves" in a non comedy format for for being college professors and invoked the name of whitey. Was he being satirical?

Implying that Dave Chapel wasn't /ourguy/ since the dawn of time... anyone who has ever followed his work knows this.

>redpilled
>nigger who has to state he would have voted for trump, but didn't
>redpilled

Don't think your proxy is fooling anyone Netflix shill. So what's your next thread? Amy schumer? Perhaps another chappelle thread using a different proxy? Or maybe we'll just go back to marketing dear white people?

Kill yourself scum bag

Didn't this faggot convert to islam when he fucked off to Africa to escape from all the pedowood stuff?

The day after the election he opened Saturday night live and told the whole crowd "I'm not leaving I'll stay for the tax breaks, let's just see how that works out"

That bitch needs to fucking vanish, not die, not get cancer, these are all things that will make her and her ideas gain pull. She just needs to burn out and vanish from media

Amy Schumer is also /ourguy/

He was always /ourguy/

Is this a psyop to try to draw conservative white people back to Netflix while simultaneously promoting multiculturalism?
Stop watching Netflix or T.V.

I get it, but he's wrong. Your choice of clothing has everything to do with how respected you are.

I'm almost positive that it had to do with the Black Actors Guild and Hollywood Jews though

Forgot my pic.

A FUCKING LEAF

it has some not everything.

fuck off

little jimmy norton is Sup Forums's comedian

HE STINKS, AN I DONT LIKE EM

he is! murrica

His white guy voice always cracks me up

for britbongs that's a white guy voice.
KEK

Well he isn't imitating an Italian so it has to be white user-kun :)

I can't even imagine what it's like being this triggered.

I watched the specials and they're great. He shits all over SJWs and his fellow black people.

he looks like he has been working out.

Still a shitskin muzzi.

He's always been our guy. Had to come to terms with some revelations such as the Cosby rapings. Chappelle also talked about how (((they))) will kill you. He's also weary of the jew.

an actual retard. i hope you're using your computer under parental supervision

that guy is honestly a faggot.

that just means he hates jews my man.
also black muslims in USA aren't really all that islamic desu

fuck off nigger lover

jim norton and bill burr are the only descent comedians left