Khohols banned Russian disabled singer from Eurovision

Ukraine has barred Russia’s entry for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest from entering the country for this year’s competition.

A spokeswoman for Ukraine’s state security service said Yulia Samoylova had violated Ukrainian laws and had been banned from entering the country for three years.

The singer has confirmed that she performed in Crimea, which was annexed by Moscow in 2014. She reportedly toured in Crimea without passing through the de facto border with the Ukrainian mainland – which under Ukrainian law, allows the authorities to block her entry.

Ukraine won the right to stage this year’s competition after its contender won the 2016 contest. The country had previously said it would deny entry to certain Russian singers it deemed anti-Ukrainian.

Russia’s deputy foreign minister has reportedly condemned the ban, describing it as “outrageous, cynical and inhumane”.

The 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is due to take place in Kyiv on May 13.

In a statement, the European Broadcasting Union said: “We have to respect the local laws of the host country, however we are deeply disappointed in this decision as we feel it goes against both the spirit of the Contest, and the notion of inclusivity that lies at the heart of its values.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVJW9ImpiWc
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How progressive of them.

>That Russian master trolling.

Eurovision is corrupt garbage anyway.
Polina should have won in '15

youtube.com/watch?v=GVJW9ImpiWc

>muh anti-russian oppression

What the fuck is that thing?

I'm Russian, but that thing shoudl not represent us anywhere.

Pschek, we both know that khohols are hystericaly rusophobic bitch ass banderas. Why don`t send Brodka singing about zbrodnia katyńska?

Who wins this years Eurovision? Is it another bearded lady faggot, transhelicopter or is that not enough anymore? Maybe pedophile or zoophile. That'd show everyone how tolerant Eurovision is.

>sucking hohol dick

They did nothing wrong in Volyn then.

>mfw all recent fappable Eurovision women have been of Russian origin

Correction

>Russians sneakily use a government-pawn tard to infiltrate Eurovision and gain sympathy points
>Get stopped in their tracks

Don't say that, our president might be lurking Sup Forums

>2016
>Ukraine sing whiny song about "muh Crimea"
>Russia wins fan vote
>Ukraine wins by jury desision

Now lemme hear about that "sympathy points"

I think the idea is that they made Ukranie ban a disabled person, which is not very "tolerant" and "progressive" and refelcts bad i nWest eyes.

Can confirm, it's all political and not about the singing.

>Hur dur Katyn doesn't matter

Katyn was a massacre of Polish prisoners by Russians, and they did it simply because the Polish soldiers were Polish.

she looks like a byproduct of chernobyl

what the fuck is that thing

her head looks like bad photoshop

>Russia’s deputy foreign minister has reportedly condemned the ban, describing it as “outrageous, cynical and inhumane”.
What did he think would happen to immigrants from Muslim countries who break the law? That's the Trump doctrine in a nutshell.

If Putin doesn't like it, he should have elected a different president.

Btw, she's not very popular or famous or we would have heard about her already. If her only claim to fame is being in a wheelchair, then RusBro needs to check out our local Walmart.

#EuropeSoAbleist

We've got to have that trending guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

>I think the idea is that they made Ukranie ban a disabled person,
I thought the whole idea was to treat the disabled just like everyone else?

> which is not very "tolerant" and "progressive"
Criminal immigrants get their asses banned, wheelchair, crutches, peg leg, I don't give a fuck.

Nice

- no sports competitions for Russia
- no music competitions for Russia

Delicious butt-hurt is delicious.

>Russia wins fan vote
>Ukraine wins by jury desision

>Play by the established rules
>Win
>"B-but muh fan points!"

Reminds me of Hillary apologists after the election night.

Why can't the fucking Russians ever be honest about anything?

How is Russia still part of Eurovision anyways?

I thought all Russian TV channels were owned by the Kremlin by now?

Maybe she shouldn't have entered internationally recognized Ukrainian territory without proper authorization. Serves the putinist shill right.

WTF HAPPENED TO CARLY SIMON? WHY DID SHE CHANGE HER NAME TO YULIA SAMOYLOVA?

>Telegraph

Did they already do an article about Richard Branson's plan to get rid of disabled people by launching them into space?

Your people are still dead though.

>blaming Russians for what a marxist jew(Stalin) ordered

It's stupid that they all sing in English.

I gave it a try for the first time last year with a European friend and it was absolute trash. I thought all the countries would be showing off their culture and music.

the best one was Italy's.

>I thought all the countries would be showing off their culture and music.

They used to.

But it's a popularity contest and you can't win that way since foreigners don't give a shit about your culture.

The judging is also heavily dominated by gays.
So you have to either be gay yourself or do something that strongly appeals to gays.

And we will never forgive and never forget.