Reminder that this is expected and perfectly normal

Reminder that this is expected and perfectly normal

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/new-york-explosion-sadiq-khan-says-terror-attacks-are-part-and-parcel-of-life-in-a-big-city-a3347891.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-jr-launches-rant-10077875
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>britbongs will defend this.
assault bus ban when?

I would like to take the opportunity to compliment you on your quints.

Kek Confirms

Kek has spoken. You've chosen your future. Enjoy your cultural enrichment. Insallah. Shadilay.

>there is nothing wrong in killing infidels

1916 zepplins
1940's stukas
every other time - irish
now - muslims

blessed thread

praise him

>implying if it was a homogenous white country there wouldn't be a risk of /r9k/s flipping out and shooting people
>implying going out into a society of millions of strangers is safe
>implying he isn't 100% right

He's right. Name a major city that has never suffered a terror attack?

Refusing to acknowledge this truth would mean complacency in politics. By accepting it Sadiq was able to do things like increase the number of armed cops by 600.

>implying if it was a homogenous white country there wouldn't be a risk of /r9k/s flipping out and shooting people
Only in your dysfunctional country.

>Name a major city that has never suffered a terror attack?

Name any Japanese city.

In the 60s, 70s, 80s, etc, Irish immigrants were not flooding into Britain.

They were not taking over the demographic makeup of the country, they were not completely filling the inner cities, they were not planning on taking over London and establishing their own retarded legal system. They just wanted a few counties in Ireland and were agreeable enough to consent to the Good Friday Agreement.

Meanwhile, Islam will not do that.

The vast majority of European cities before 1970s.

>Sarin subway attack

>be english
>attack polacks for being bad immigrants
>get run over and stabbed by muslim

Checked

Practically every capital before the 80's?

Warsaw

>halting immigration over the loss of a few privileged, white lives

And you guys all say that liberals are the pussies...

Your country literally chimped out and had a civil war during the great depression...

Vancouver.

Fake news. He actually said "Part and parcel of living in a great and global city is to be prepared for these things and support the security services ". He was talking about security, not normalizing terrorism. Here's the video where he said that, tell me if he said anything wrong.

standard.co.uk/news/world/new-york-explosion-sadiq-khan-says-terror-attacks-are-part-and-parcel-of-life-in-a-big-city-a3347891.html

Committed by nips to other nips. Imagine not dealing with shitty immigrants from shitty countries committing crimes in western countries,

kill yourself shitskin

Should be drawn and quartered

We only need these invasive totalitarian security services because of shitskin migration

Such is life in Bongistan.

Who have been terrorising all these major cities across the globe?

The US and Canada would be very Native American.

>Cities and trucks coexist together for decades
>Globalist agenda begins to take hold
>Pedestrians bow to the trucks
>This is part and parcel

Lol Hans do you even hear yourself

Low energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

(((They))) tell me racists!!

tell that to kanjiklub

t. literally donald trump posting on Sup Forums

Well he's not wrong. The IRA attacked London, Manchester and Birmingham repeatedly, what did they have in common? They were major cities. Seriously why are you reading this like low iq retards? If you're a terrorist and want to kill some people you're not going to target some little village in the middle of nowhere, you want to make a big show and possibly multiply your combo.

Aren't you lads forgetting the Troubles ? The fact remains that security and policing is essential part of living in any big city and thatt is all the mayor was saying.

why doesn't someone just step on that shit colored turbo manlet

>Uk has a muslim mayor while Brazil doesn't
WE ARE LOSING GUYS
WE NEED TO BE MORE CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Actually we'd be halting something that should never have started in the first place, this just gives us a pretext to justify it to retards like you.

This guy the worst

Back when assault rifles were pretty much phasing in. You seem to forget it's gotten a lot easier to kill a lot of people within the last 40 or so years

>literally just broken windows

the bomb was literally called in and no one died from it

it was just showing off rather than murdering anyone

Pyongyang

A shit load of peple died during the Troubles.

Seriously this man actually needs a fuckin bullet.

quads of truth

big cities are SHIT

>elect Muslim mayor
>surprised when he says people should get used to terror attacks
>surprised when terror attacks do happen
>surprised when it was a Muslim doing the attacks
London nuke WHEN

Does Kek guarantee more happenings with these digits?

>Name a major city that has never suffered a terror attack?
Any major city in Brazil. Muslims are worse than fucking niggers.

Not in the UK

Probably 90% of US cities with a population over a million

>Guys white people did it in the 20th century so it is okay if brown people do it in the 21st century

This is what you are arguing.

No, they will ban assault vehicles soon enough.
>bin that van!

>surprised when he says people should get used to terror attacks

He didn't actually say that. Jesus Christ, people are all up in arms about Muh fake news or Muh MSM but fail to do their research when a piece of news fits their confirmation bias.

Heres what he actually said:

>look at these murder statistics, they happen all over
>so like literally why does it matter?

Wait, the mayor of London, capital of the Anglo world, is a fucking muslim?

When did whites lose this badly?

fucking statist, go lick some boots then

car accidents are just a consequence of having cars, so no need to automate them then
you're welcome people who make a living driving things

>yfw most of the casualties were French
They can't catch a break

Well maybe if his opponent wasn't actually shit he wouldn't have been elected. People didn't vote for him because he was a muslim, they voted him because he was better than the other guy for once. I'm sure in either 3 or 7 years time a hardworking Christian white guy will be elected

No, I'm arguing that part and parcel of living in a big city is cooperating with security and making sure that the police is well equipped and prepared to deal with worst case scenario. That is what Sadiq Khan said. Not this "he's normalizing terrorism" fake news meme that people want to push because they're too dense to do their research.

>When did whites lose this badly?

I remember being around about a week after that happened. I was too young to understand what happened, but was more pissed I couldn't go to a toy store near to the bomb site.

>that flag
checks out

The cost living in a major city....

populated and run by Muslim goatfuckers.

So Fuck the Police ? I thought Sup Forums was all about #BlueLivesMatter

That's a weird non sequitur.

Again "Moderate Muslims" have proven that they are more dangerous than their extremist brethren.
The man who opens the gates for the invaders is more dangerous than the ones he lets in.

Kek wills it.

Well taking a proactive and prepared approach on terrorism is normalizing it when you think about it.

Both liberals and conservatives believe they are fighting statism

>those QUINTS

I feel a great retaliation brewing.

FUCK MUSLIMS

>So Fuck the Police ? I thought Sup Forums was all about #BlueLivesMatter

It's almost as if there are multiple people on this forum.

Meh. It's fine if we can reverse the tactics used against us once in a while.

Will teach those FB normies.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-jr-launches-rant-10077875

Don Jr lurks these threads and blindly accepts everything lmao

checkan

given the way the majority of people here are quasi-fanatical evangelical Christians, it's far more likely for an ayy lmao to land on Earth today and fart in our president's face than any Brazilian major city to have a Muslim mayor ever

Hi Chet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

epic numbers broseph
Terror attacks are not part and parcel of living in a major city.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

checked.

>hur dur its not terror if it's done by native occupants
Go back to mexico

>this is normal!
>London was free from terrorism for decades before multiculturalism.

Most European cities pre Muslim invasion.
Most American cities.

Kek

I was in London buying a engagement ring for my girlfriend yesterday. We were going to go today but had a change of plan. I never want to go to that fucking shithole city again

THREE VICTIMS ALREDY CONFIRMED

THREE

NOT ENOUGH KEK NEEDS MORE

>always muslims
>it's normal guys
These fucking cunts.

While I disagree with the mentality of how he's saying what hes saying it's not necessarily wrong. You can make the same argument about school shootings in the US. You can never stop crazy people from doing crazy things.

Living in a generally free society will always allow for outliers to have their day in the spotlight bu there are so many more of us then them that they literally can't kill us all and we will crush them when they try. We shouldn't let the fear of terrorist control our lives.

The government exploits fear of terrorism to manipulate the public's fears so that the public are ok with government totalitarianism

Louisville, Knoxville, Atlanta, Cinncy, Pittsburgh, Philly, Raleigh, Miami, Tallahatsee, I could go on for a long time.

This. Goyim your life is a disgrace to Hashem anyway. Eternal nothing will save you from eternal slavehood.

Also this

Only one of those has a population (barely) above a million. This is about MAJOR cities, capitals or near-capitals.

Reminder that the USA sponsored the IRA bombing campaign against the UK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH