Survey: Nearly 1 Out of 4 Japanese Citizens Have Contemplated Suicide

This is the ethnoparadise white nationalists want to emulate.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/21/nearly-one-four-japanese-citizens-attempted-suicide/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 out of 4 Americans think that the sun revolves around the sun

time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/

Quality thread.

If you havent contemplated suicide in this shit world youre total garbage

>sun revolves around the sun

What kind of moron doesn't contemplate suicide? It's one of the deepest philosophical issues

fpbp

Likely has more to do with overpopulation and overworking.
Those people work themselves to death.

at least the entire nation isn't COMMITING suicide.

If you've never contemplated suicide in your entire life, there's something wrong with you.

If you haven't contemplated suicide before it means you aren't intelligent enough for deep introspection

Bow down to the rising sun. Chinese dog

This.

>sun revolves around the sun
Go for it Shinji

>Japan is fucked becuase it doesn't have enough non-japs

Is that your solution to everything?

better dan suicide

this

Suicide is a privilege of the wealthy and educated.

Average American doesn't do so well on those fronts.

Intrusive thoughts are more common that you'd think.

Their job culture is making them miserable, that's one of the few things they got wrong

surely importing millions of sand niggers to live off welfare so the japs can pay higher taxes and have kebab stands on the street and worry about their wives and daughters getting raped will fix this

that seems low

>white nationalists want to emulate an asian society (that emulates a white society)

There's one now

Pretty much this. If you've never even thought about it for a few seconds then you probably don't have the presence of mind to question any of your preconceived notions.

>Bow down to the rising sun. Chinese dog
Hang on, let me call the Americans. They have something which has the brightness of a thousand suns.

How can this country be so stupid yet so powerful?

>Have you ever thought about suicide?
>.....sure.

Nailed it. Scientifically proven.

>Basically no immigration, native Japanese not replacing themselves

>Spend shitloads on infrastructure, it's all modern and functional but public contracting for it is corrupt as fuck

>Economically protectionist, but their economy is export-oriented, not consumption-based like America and they have high savings and don't live on credit, so they can manage

Japan is Steve Bannon's vision for America, minus a bloated, out-of-control military budget.

Are you guys comfortable with adult diapers outselling baby diapers?

Nice one you nipped the nip

What does that say about all you faggots over in Europe then? top kek

Look at all these people that look like they want to die

The Japanese basically still have a caste system.

If you don't get into the GOOD elementary school, the GOOD highschool, the GOOD college, if you don't become a respected adult, you're basically scum.

If you think US and Europe homework loads are bad, you've not seen anything. Japanese kids are horrendously over worked.

All of these anime show people in very relaxing atmospheres. A harem in a bath house. A space pirate free to do whatever he wants. Because that's what the Japanese person really wants to see, because they're never going to experience that sort of relaxation in their entire lives.

lol

Japan is the Asia Joke.

Shit Culture.
Anime
Slave Mind
No-Guns

Only good side are woman love western dick.

BUT WEABOOS SAID JAPAN IS AMAZING

can we stop with this meme that all countries need growing populations? there are already too many people on this planet as is.

>brazil talking about other countries being jokes

Nah, I wish we had their woking ethics. I'd love to hear some juanitos are killing themselves because life is hard instead of going out to get drunk and committing crime.

It's better to be suicidal than to be obese.

We're shit i know, but at least my people dont have Paris Syndrome or masturbate to cartoons.

Japanese suicide is a result of them being overworked. That's what you get when you take a culture that values hard work above all with capitalism.

Shit won't change until the japs mellow out a bit.

Why the fuck are journalists allowed to get away with such misinformation? 2,019 people is nowhere near the populous of Japan.

Fucking retards.

100% of people, everywhere in the world have "contemplated suicide" - if you haven't, you're lying. Also, every single person is going to die.

>minus a bloated, out-of-control military budget

Give it time

Just part of being conscientious. Probably.

only 1 in 4?

This, but not the reason you think.

Once you live in a homogeneous society, the inborn human desire to hate people who aren't you is still there. So, it turns inward instead. People become inferior because their parents worked at a slaughterhouse, or because they didn't go to Tokyo U, or whatever.

When you can't say "I'm better than that guy because I look different" you have to resort to "I'm better than that guy because I have a better last name" or "I'm better than that guy because I have bigger numbers on my government test" or worse "I'm better than that guy because I work more hours per week without extra pay!"

More comfortable than I am with halal food outselling non halal food.

Better die by my own hands then by some niggers

Good work Goyim dont reproduce, enjoy the childless life, let the Bull reproduce for you or Ahmed with his seven sons.

my first knee jerk feeling was that suicidal thoughts and depression were a side effect of intellect

if youre not thinking about opting out youre seriously just not smart enough to comprehend just how truly fucked you really are

but japan is sad right so lets send them mooselims

No shit, in the American dating website OkCupid I've seen women who, when asked whether the Earth or the sun was bigger, chose the Earth.

>Right-wing nativists embrace retarded left-wing beliefs to support their own

Oh Jesus pls make it stop

And how will you fund and support health care and other social benefits when you've got a ton more old fucks than young, working people?

China will make Nippon great again.

Kek, whatever.

ayyy just end me

I masturbate the cartoons and Paris was a fucking shithole last time I went there.

Well, technicaly the sun does rotates around its own axis

>And how will you fund and support health care and other social benefits when you've got a ton more old fucks than young, working people?

Certainly not by importing millions of unemployable, worthless, subhuman shitskins that will only burden the social system further.

Besides, the lack of workers will be least of our worries in the coming decades, as automation will take over the job market.

Go see Paris Syndrome, also i know Paris is a nigger infested shithole.

I'm aware of what it is, I was just being cheeky.

i bet it's even higher
who ever made it to adulthood without once thinking about being dead

this and
Japs have always been suicidal.
it's kind of their tradition.

You are so economically illiterate its sad.

Sure you might need to have some debt in the short run to sustain this old population. But guess what? they die. Then your population becomes more stable (a contiuum of ages) and there is a new equilibrium at a lower population which is fiscally sound.

borat might be into something here guys.

Intelligence and power are not necessarily correlated.

Apparently you fail to understand the spirt of there people. the were a fierce , strong , indominatable people, with magnificent culture. the nuclear bomba broke their fighting spirit. and changed tge people as a whole. i do belive this contemporary society is unhealthy for human beings, and as a result alot of people wonder why the fuck they are even here if they have to much idle time

Then let the young of Japan have Japan. Jesus fuck is it that hard to understand?

Wow it's like I'm already Japanese. Sugoi.

I'm sure the 75%+ of Sup Forums users have contemplated suicide, so we can't really talk.

their heterogeneous culture isn't why they're suicidal, it's because they're inundated with shitty slice of life animes instead of masculine heroic 90's anime.

you are lucky because the japanese had a fighting spirt that fw in the world could compete with. I believe they would have won ww2 or at least stalemated had we not dropped the nuke. american generals feared the japanese spirt

>1 out of 4
Fucking amateurs...

>inundated with shitty slice of life animes

You're pretty out of date. That was like, 5+ years ago.

Why Porzingis