Holy shit, Jared Taylor fucking destroyed Amna Nawaz in this interview

Holy shit, Jared Taylor fucking destroyed Amna Nawaz in this interview.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/people-white-nationalist-jared-taylor-muslim-american-journalist/story?id=46211947
"We built a wonderful country that your ancestors could not have."
Fucking based.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/03/people-like-white-nationalist-jared-taylor-muslim-american-journalist/
play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Imoj52fl7dalacppzjutnsqrrue
cdn48.castfire.com/audio/311/4568/28736/3312708/3312708_2017-03-20-111408-4057-0-0-0.96.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims eternally BTFO

Fuck ABC, here's a Amren link: amren.com/news/2017/03/people-like-white-nationalist-jared-taylor-muslim-american-journalist/

Every time Taylor brings up crime rates this bitch just says "I don't want to argue data" and "b-b-but Dylan Roof". Good lord I'm actually embarrassed for her.

Thank you OP, I am listening to it right now.

This is excellent but I hate this pushy interviewer. Let the guy talk you nasty by the stop interrupting him any second you get. Oh and I loved how she said at the beginning how whatever he says won't change her mind. Really whore? What happened to intellectual honesty and the appreciation of an argument proven and well made

She does try to interrupt him, but he doesn't put up with that shit. His smug levels are off the fucking charts and it's glorious.

Jared Taylor is infinitely better than 90% of the right wing ecelebs out there. At least the guy is legit and didn't appear out of nowhere or didn't go full retard with sperging out like Dicky Spencer or David Duke.

this is actually pretty good

Jared Taylor is a gem. He has intelligence of a genius and patience of a saint. It's just such a shame that he is not known in the mainstream

You guys should check out Nick Land if you haven't already.

kek

This. Loved his Baltimore speech to niggers. He remained patient as fuck while the niggers chimped out over being BTFO by him.

I've been following jarred and amren for years now. It's very telling that to day no one has proposed the final solution to our conundrum of forced integration. No one has proposed how to segregate and what to do if it's not achievable through peaceful lawful means. Very telling

Jared Taylor is my hero.
I wish I could talk as concisely and fluently as him.

You can. It's just a matter of practice and voracious intellectual thirst for knowledge

It's pretty funny how the women wants to talk about their personal feelings and about JT's personal life and JT just goes along with and still manages to drop major red pills.

Jared Taylor will be declared a saint someday.

*woman

First time listening to him and blown away with his concise fact bombs. Was trying to pill some normies the other day by telling them that the end of segregation was one of the worst thing for the black community since slavery and they thought I was Hitler reborn. Going to be using some of his ideas to try again.

Just show the normies that the Hoteps are saying the same thing you're saying.

>hour long polite conversation with no attacks or racist comments
>article reads like this woman just got raped and she's reporting her encounter to the police
>Title boils down to one out of context quote about Taylor referring to "her people"

holy shit the media is so scared of Taylor it's hilarious

I love Jared Taylor. Best /ourguy/ there ever was. He's so incredibly articulate and polite. An absolute blessing for our position.

Don't forget Malcolm X. He advocated self-segregation too.

>we must not silence these ideas, no matter how ugly and bigoted, because if we did they would know we are communist invaders trying to do exactly what he's attempting to stop

Link that works

play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Imoj52fl7dalacppzjutnsqrrue

Jared Taylor is incredible, so intelligent and well spoken, my favorite white advocate out there by far.

ofc the MSM media will keep trodding out these nazi LARPers to discredit white nationalism

It's a shame that the nu/pol/ never learns about men like Jared Taylor, but instead worships (((libertarian))) cucks like Milo, Molymeme and McInnes.

>Discredited
>Taylor immediately revs up them canons
>wait wait wait! I need to change the subject fast!
I can't even watch this bright man because she ruins the entire thing by blocking his viewpoints.

>"Your data is wrong"
>I never said that
>"Oh, I don't want to play numbers with you"
I don't expect more from liberals. They seriously have some homework to do.

>amren.com/news/2017/03/people-like-white-nationalist-jared-taylor-muslim-american-journalist/

I hate that they say "Muslim American" journalist. It's impossible to be Muslim and American at the same time, it's two explicitly different mindsets and idiologies, and incompatible. She's a Muslim. She's a journalist. Therefore she has nothing of value to say to an American, because her religion seeks to destroy us.

Muslim or American. Pick one.

those are what we call shill threads

Jared was kinda wrong about Liberia. He implied that it was mess because it was colonized by free american blacks, however, the blacks that colonized Liberia managed to make the country prosper to a significant degree. The country didn't fail until the natives violently took over the gov't and killed the descendants of the American Blacks. As it turns out, despite the natives being the same exact race as the American Blacks, culturally, they were completely different. I know Jared is all about race, but, in some situations, he needs to acknowledge the impact of culture.

mp3 of the interview cdn48.castfire.com/audio/311/4568/28736/3312708/3312708_2017-03-20-111408-4057-0-0-0.96.mp3

>he hasn't listened to nu-molymeme
Kek.
Listen to top /ourguy/ Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux discuss race realism in depth.
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

indeed, if the movement succeeds, people like taylor will go down in history books as heros

Culture is obviously relevant.
Taylor would never deny that, it's just less important because people don't accept race realism at all these days, and that's the main sacred cow that needs to be slayed.

damn it i would have used that

that ending was fucking glorious

Haven't got a chance to watch it yet but I did see a clip where she's tries to act like she doesn't know what per capita is

McInnes interviewed him as well

The Liberia repatriated blacks probably had between 20-35% Euro ancestry, actually. Just like blacks in the US.

Yeah but McInnis is a brainlet, normie, and neither knew how to talk to the other.

It was awkward.

>The Liberia repatriated blacks probably had between 20-35% Eur...

Oh shut the fuck up. Jesus Christ lol.

>pointing out actual genetic differences
>Shut up goyim, you're wrecking my muh cultcha narrative

this is fucking great interview Jared Taylor is fucking great.

yeah she doesnt

>I don't want to discuss statistics

of course you don't

Thomas Jefferson had a plan to segregate society gradually over the course of a generation. He proposed giving the children of slaves a free, public education in useful arts and sciences, then emancipating them upon reaching adulthood and sending them, equipped with tools and arms, to settle elsewhere in the interior of America. Once the contemporary generation if slaves had died out and the last class of freed black youth sent forth, there would be no more slaves in white territory. Whether the blacks managed to found a thriving and prosperous nation of their own or starved to death through indolence would be up to them.

McInnes could have been worse because he did actually agree with Taylor on almost everything.

holy fuck man why didn't jared bring up the fact that muslims commit a fuckload of crime

Do they ? In Europe sure, but even in the United States ?

Yes even in the US. It's just not black-level of crime and they make up a smaller percentage of the population. It will get worse as they become a larger share.

Here they get incarcerated way more (because they commit more crime, obviously) but since our government doesn't collect or doesn't disclose crime data based on race we are expected to buy into this idea that any differences in incarceration rates are just down to white racism, goyim.

Because your argument is fucking retarded. Are you saying that IF the Americo-Liberians had no trace amounts of European ancestry that their genes would've commanded them to drop their Western cultural customs and Christian religious leanings -- which is all they knew since birth -- in favor of some sort of primitive African tribesman culture?

Jared Taylor is the one man that i am absolutely 100% sure is not controlled opposition. His hesitation on his support for Trump shows us that he might know more about him than most.

the way she takes a giant opposition to what JT says and then forces the convo to move on with no rebuttal is aggravating. its akin to "LA LA LA YOU'RE WRONG I CAN'T HEAR YOU LET'S MOVE ON!"

this women is a fucking retard Jared Taylor destroyed him

Check out Detroit, or any other majority black American city. Check out Zimbabwe, which was once Rhodesia.

Muh cultcha isn't an argument that stands up to history or science, bognigger.

Intellectual honesty doesn't matter in the context of an inter ethnic fight.

Explicit rules should actually be laid out for this. But the fundamental idea is that universal morality does not apply in an inter ethnic conflict. Rather, there are two team pursuing their own mutually incompatible objectives, changing the rules as they go along to make sure their group wins. Ms. Nawaz will not "change her mind" because she will not "change her OBJECTIVES". This is normal.

Good comment.

"Muslim American" is actually a subtle propaganda tool and its good to be aware.

>"White people are on more welfare"
>"Yes but they are the majority..Central Americans are 3-4x more likely to be on welfare than whites.."
>"Yes well in the interest of truth there are more white people on welfare"

totally dodged the fucking point

He's a truly high quality person.

shes a fucking idiot and did not want to admit to that truth. You notice how she brought up the idea of alternative "truths" or "objective truth"? This is a standard tactic by leftists and people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
I have to say Jared Taylor handled it amazingly well.

Bingo. Power is all that matters. These people want to conquer and enslave/rape us out of existence. What matters is getting them the fuck out by any means necessary.

Arguments will not change anything because they do not care. Only power will.

>population totals matter more than rates its an objective truth
>20 minutes later
>rates are more important that population totals

fuggin leftists

Not even the first US muslim olympic athlete- just the first one to wear that stupid head bullshit in the olympics

Is there anything he can't do?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

Real talk, how much Nippon pussy do you think Jared got in his younger days?

More or less correct.

I'm actually reading on fucking sociology in order to be able to develop a framework in which I can explain to people exactly the kind of things people need to do in order to achieve our objectives.

It's so fucking tragic to see people arguing with one another without understanding the proper context in which they are arguing. It's a complete waste of time.

the world needs more jared taylors

Yep - he's got the vision of Richard Spencer and the command of facts of (presumably, a well-prepared) Molyneux. Plus he actually has realistic (if less ambitious) solutions.

Too bad this won't cow brown people and make them leave or humble, just make them shut up (at best) and work all the harder to get rid of us.

there are a lot but they don't get any air time Jared has been doing this sort of shit for a very long time and he has the most experience in speaking publicly about it. I highly suggest watching the Amren conference it is really great.

just found out this based nigga lives 10 mins from me

He has! In his New Year's hangout with Millennial Woes he does - just stop forcing integration, and let whites and others self-segregate. You'll get maybe 50% of the benefit of white nationalism without having to solve physical removal.

Now if you really did mean 'forced integration', I think over some years you could roll back the ideology of equality, and increase the understanding that people are going to be tribal, and /let them have true freedom of association/, ie no forced integration.

>Jarred "I'm not a racist, I swear" Taylor
> destroying anyone with his 200 year old pseudoscience

Wew

Probably none since he said he was only there until ~16 or so and in his youth there wasn't as much degeneracy.

>200 year old pseudoscience
Care to explain what you are talking about here?

Hi shareblue.

How do you do that while essentially sharing the same bank account with people who will use their vote to continue implementing more and more shit against your interest and which is deleterious to you?

Do you honestly think that as long as jews and their imported bioweapon populations are part of our political system that they'll allow this or won't constantly try to re-fuck things?

I think a lot of white people would, but they've been too cucked by the ebil nationalist racist meme.

>200 year old pseudoscience
You mean modern genetic science? Catch up, libtard.

All you have pointed out is cases in which the state of blacks have transformed over a time period. You haven't proved that the cause of those changes is solely or mainly genetic in nature. In the case of places like Detroit, I would argue that the transformation there is rooted in the tampering of leftist at multiple levels of society during the 60s.

Similar case could be argued about Rhodesia, Christian schools and liberals from Europe did everything possible to build resentment up in the blacks in that country. Then, when the blacks revolted, liberal whites in European countries did everything to exacerbate the situation by advocating no country provide assistance to Rhodesia because their oppressing blacks. Prior to this spread of liberal ideals in Africa, Countries like Rhodesia saw blacks moving up into the middle class. No, I would argue, that the transformation had to with leftist than it had to do with the Africans. The Africans were just pawns in a game bigger then them.

Again, these events where common place, Julius Nyerere in Tanzania, Kwame Nkrumah in Ghana, or other big-name African leaders who led their countries into ruin had gotten their education in institutions where liberal whites indoctrinated the student body with Communist/Liberal ideals. Shit, Mugabe credits the catholic school he attended as a kid for planting the seeds of his world view regarding whites.

The word racist has no meaning, It is used a bludgeon to shut down honest conversation

He identifies as a "race realist," who are you to deny his self-identification, shitlord?

>actually arguing against the objective genetic inferiority of blacks
You have to be new here.

>>>>>>>>>> Implying I'm a leftist

????
Can you explain what you mean by pseudoscience?

Not surprising to be doubtful of Trumpenstein, Limey.

What do you think he's doing? Do you think he's just making it all up?

You obviously are if you're calling what keeps being proven more correct--not less--over time a "pseudo-science."

Oh god thank you OP for this interview, her getting BTFO and just being an obnoxious bitch the whole fucking interview has granted me hearty keks. Bless you OP

"Blacks built this country!"

>What did they build, exactly?

"Uh uh they built the auto industry..."

wew

Jared Taylor is the person who got me into white nationalism. I was a normie white for most of my life, and assumed that all white nationalists were insane skinheads. He impresses me because he's very smart and doesn't engage in hatred for the sake of a nihilistic fantasy of destruction, he honestly wants what is best for his people.

His writing about Ferguson and Black Lives Matter really resonated with me, and after reading the rest of his work I slowly became "redpilled".

For starters-He supports the """science""" of phernology, from what i remember

he ended it so well

thank god, my head was going to explode at some of the shit she was trying to pull

I'm not you fucking idiot. I swear you faggots hate anything that doesn't follow your world view. If you don't want objectivity, go to storm front faggot. Here on Sup Forums we don't just dismiss claims, we ask to see the evidence behind the claims.

>hurr i'm not a leftist
You're a moron using leftist talking points. What's the mechanic difference?

No, he doesn't at all and never has. Next?

src pls

Nice irony you have there, dummy.

The failings of blacks is due overwhelmingly to their VASTLY lower (genetic) IQs, their vastly higher (genetic) propensity to commit violence and low impulse control. None of this has to do with the contrived explanations you've given.

>leaves

He's not making up his 'data' - in most cases at least - but he is 100% spinning it into his viewpoint and only giving half of the story most of the time.

All his arguments show a clear bias, he's irrelevant because he's so incredible.

Literally all viewpoints he gives are backed up by virtually all modern genetic scientific research.

If you can give a single example to support your silly arguments that would be nice.

>Japanese subs