Sup Forums what do you think of these people

Former obese monsters, now that they're more "healthy" do they deserve our help in order to have a better life? This skinbag is trying to have people donate to him 10k for excess skin surgery, does he deserve it?

why waste nature's gift?

The skin doesn't stay like that though it'll go back naturally

I think so, yes and I why would anyone ever object to charity? Honestly, if he has insurance this should get covered because from what I know the excess am in can have negative health effects beyond just cosmetic.

Good on this dude for losing the weight and sorting himself out. If people want to give him money to have the excess skin removed, who cares? It's voluntary charity, not government welfare.

He has a nice face

I like him for doing something about it. I don't like the fat ducks that cry and make excuses.

Should be lifting for a year or two before wanting cash for an operation.

>dude gets fat, get donations for surgery
>I get poor and depressed, no one gives me shit

Harpoon these bastards.

Kek

that looks like jar jar brinks

No it wont.

you mean jubba the hutt ?

wondering if we can get 3 in a row

Looks like the face of a duck.

I was just looking for a suitable pic

fat art is trendy

If people are willing to donate, they're free to do so. Is it a moral obligation to give him money? No, but he's not treating it like one, so I don't see an issue.

I congrat the guy on actually losing that much weight but nah, he can pay for it himself.

>does he deserve it?
no, what did he do for it?
he made himself fat, why should anyone help him?
I mean, he deserves it more than people who are still fat and donating is a nice gesture, but he most certainly doesn't deserve it.

what makes it worse is that it is asymmetrical.

With 30 years of moisturizer...

From Boss Nass to Jar Jar.

He needs to life some more so he can fill out that skin with muscles.

*lift

kek

You win

fuck no he should pay for it himself it's no one elses fault that he became a fat fuck and fucked his body up

Kek is placing signs

>Sell excess to skin graft bank.
>Kerching
>Buy a blow-out meal

Anyone trying to lose weight to improve themselves has my support.
Thank means you Roberto.

meesa thinks the same

someone shoop cuckhair on it

ill donate him a job, hows that

Maybe I'm biased as a fatty, but yeah I would say so. The guy has added years back to his life and can contribute to society in a way other than the taxes on junk food now. In any country with a public health system it seems pretty insane to make the guy carry around a huge amount of excess skin which he can't do anything about, having done all he reasonably could to change.

This. He should be rewarded with blow jobs.

They should be forced to lose weight before they become fat tubs of shit. By the government. Also, our shitty food supply needs to be corrected.

Check'd and kek'd.

10k isn't that much, why doesn't he just save up for it?

I mean, if people choose to voluntarily donate money to him then they've already decided that he "deserves" it. Nobody is forced to donate.

As long as he doesn't get any tax money it's no skin off my back.

>PAY

This is why lap-band should never be performed on someone whom is grossly overweight. You should be no more than 35% BMI before the procedure. This shit happens to everyone that gets that surgery.

>does he deserve it?
Deserve has nothing to do with it. He did this to himself, he can pay for it, 10k isn't even that expensive. If he can't afford it, he can set up a charity and people are free to give them money if they want. He could always sell lampshades made from his excess skin, I'm sure some rich sick fuck would buy them.

If you lose that much weight then yes they deserve help.

would rather pay for this than gastric band surgeries

FPBP underrated

Living longer is only a benefit to society if you actually do something productive, old people often don't. Social security "heroes" are those that pay in the system all their life and die too soon to cash out.

that dudes gonna look fucked up even after the surgery. dont get fat kids.

Santa Muerte, please show mercy.

he made himself healthier and hes asking for donations not gov't assistance. if people want to help that's on them

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MEXISHIT

also if he jumped from a tree would he glide like a flying squirrel?

Nigger education

it's voluntary charity, so I don't care either way

Should've saved up and got proper lyposuction surgery,the retard.
Cause lemme tell you,that fat did not go away with exercise.

Sure he does, moreso than surgery to get some tranny's dick lopped off.

Better that than continuing being fat. If people want to give money to him, I have no problem (even if I wouldn't give it because being fat was their fault in the first place)

Losing weight is always a good thing, even with the loose skin, unless you are a cheating motherfucker and get weight loss surgery. A dude I went to school with who was about 300 pounds in 8th grade got part of his stomach cut out and is literally AIDS skinny and is also gay now.

Maybe if you made a concerted effort to fight your predicament and reached out earnestly to the community you would get a response

this is definitely not the result of exercise, if so its over exercise.If you exercise properly it will tighten the skin as you lose weigth with time.

They tried, are trying and are accomplishing new grounds.

They must be helped because they want help and are working hard for it to come.

Fat apologists are not doing nothing, but being fat/skinny classist warfare idiots.

At this point he will need surgery to remove the stretched skin.

Asking for voluntary donations is fine, I would donate if I wasn't a neet

Why doesn't he just use the money saved from not BUYING ALL THAT FUCKING FOOD. FUCK.

I was 115kg, now I am 80. It took 2 years and I have no extra skin

Couldn't be farther from the truth. I lost 5 stone and I'll need surgery to get rid of what little I have.

Can he not tie a band around that skin so it dies and falls off?