CNN has eternally BTFO Drumpf

>CNN has eternally BTFO Drumpf
what now fascists? Were coming for you, on the streets, in your homes, you wont be safe anywhere once we in the anti-fascist revolution get our hands on you.

>even in the snow
Well, yeah. It's a statue.

>were

We're*

Its almost as if its a statue or something

Die you woman hating shitlord!

@117793777
Nice b8, not (You) worthy but still.

>it's a statue
>it's snowing
>a statue got snow on it
>SO BRAVE DRUMPF HURRRRRRRR DURRRR
this is why you lost and keep losing sharia blue

>even in the snow
It's over guys, trump is finished

>fearless girl
is that hillary?

Wow! Im speechles, she is such a brave girl, she stands on her feet against the bull EVEN ON WINTER!

I mean, such bravery must be admired, such an inspiration for us women.

WHHHYYYYYYYY????

Do they even fucking know what the bull stands for? Don´t we all fucking profit from bull markets? How can anyone be so fucking dumb?

Go back too reddit

>little girl against a bull
get rekt

>she stands on her feet against the bull EVEN ON WINTER!
The bull as everyone knows represents everything white america has done to destroy diversity and LGBT rights. The bull is a masculine symbol of the patriarchy which traditionally represents how men hate women and are racist against muslims.

One brave little girl stands in the bulls way stopping it for all eternity as a win for Feminism and a blow against the fascist bourgeois Drumpf supporters who hate America.

No. That would be the statue of Hillary feeling up the statue of the girl, to be installed next week.

> inanimate objects don't move

I'm sure this is news to CNN considering how they act about guns.

>Do they even fucking know what the bull stands for?
see Did you even read the article in the CNN link which clearly explains that the bull was built by a white male to show their hatred of women and minorities???? AT LEAST READ THE FUCKING NEWS STORIES CNN PUT UP ABOUT THE BULL YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!

CNN did multiple pieces on air about this as well.

>"Anti-fascist revolution"

Oh, you mean your little middle class suburbanite "we wuz revalooshunayreez" LARP club?

Ima just

i dont give a fuck if you came from shareblue, jidf, or fucking reddit. fuck off back there you dirty kike. im gonna beat up a jewish kid because you made this post OP, congratulations.

yeah but it's a female statue so you gotta give her some credit

>bull is a symbol of prosperity and progress
>a woman is standing in its way
>woman literally haling prosperity and progress

P O T T E R Y

I know you´re joking, but if they´re serious about it, holy fucking shit!

Everyday, we fall deeper.

pack it in boys, can't fight snow.

Given that sharebule is a thing with a unique tax identification number or EID. How come noone pulled what individuals are associated with said number which should be public information so you can be more efficient in targeting your anger?

More like
>pack it in, boys can't fight snow

Frumpy Drumpf BTFO again

Exactly, woman always win. Deal with it, ballsack.