Elon Musk: New NASA bill contains no real new funding for Mars

You little autistic motherfucker...

archive.is/HNoed

well, NASA is his direct, government-funded competition

Screw this chinese looking motherfucker, who is he to say to a government what can or can't they do with their money.

he's government-funded too, so what's it matter? or did you think that SpaceX is legitimately turning a profit?

Elon Musk isn't fucking real you idiots. Stop talking about him. He's a hoax to test how gullible idiots can be.

>the leaf

Because only funding from the Mars programs is used to get to Mars right?

I work as part of Mars 2020, but get paid from Europa budget because the technology I work on is also going to be used in Europa lander. A lot of people are in the same situation

Who gives a fuck what this African-American welfare nigger says?

kek

sweet gig user.

How many machine shops are at JPL?

/bridgecrane envy

I don't work at the machine shop, but I think just this one, but even this is pretty big. You are only seeing one room... There are also assembly facilities and cleanrooms.

Isn't musk just butthurt NASA will beat him to Mars?

Just squabbling over government welfare.

Move along folks.

No, he's butthurt that they won't give him millions of dollars in subsidies so he can talk about getting to Mars.

Tesla exists because of a loophole in California law. It created an alternative form of exchange in the form of credits for "clean energy cars." If you don't make enough of them (none of the major companies do), you have to "buy" these credits from companies that make too many.

Musk is the Rockefeller of this generation posing as the Nikola Tesla. He's incredibly brilliant at financing and soaking up money that comes from something OTHER than making a product that is profitable. But reddit-tier communities have convinced themselves he's the most brilliant inventor of our time.

could they look anymore fucking crooked fucking snakes

Its the governments money not ours who cares

Trump lied again, what's new

Now NASA will BTFO of his gay company.

>Government contracts are the same thing as government funding
No, the government is acting as one of many consumers. Also, SpaceX could turn a profit commercial only whereas ULA couldn't.

>one of the richest men in the world complains he isn't gettin enough welfare payments from the government

Fuck elon musk.

BECAUSE EARTH IS FLAT U RETARDS, WE R NEVER LEAVING FOR MARS OR MOON!

He's butthurt that NASA will not be in a position to meet his deadlines.