Sup Forums's meme of the month confirmed?

Sup Forums's meme of the month confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/27/10-pieces-evidence-prove-black-people-first-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=uFLppYHADiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Yeah like he literally looks like Jackie Chan wtf

WE WAZ CHANGZ

Get #WOKE

atlantablackstar.com/2015/04/27/10-pieces-evidence-prove-black-people-first-china/

Ah yes, the infamous Wu-Tang.

British call shitskins Asian. This isn't some effort to hide anything.

2muchnoided

Just like the UK ASIAN RAPE GANGS which were Pakistani.

Paki bastard

That's how Britbongs call middle-easterns. They say "Eastern Asians" for chinks IIRC.

He's clearly white???

What happened ??
Can I get a quick rundown ? Some one give me a quick rundown

I am quite certain I have heard BBC reporters say "person of middle eastern descent" before.

Yeah Pakistan isn't in Asia or anything
Dumb fucking yanks

FUCK YOU, FASCIST

ASIA IS A CONTINENT OF PEACE

Pakistan isn't in the middle east.

damn, just when he was starting to get his pyramids back on track

Technically Shitskins are Asians.. Because they are feom the Asiatic Continent..

Its technically true, but its completely fucking retarded.

Just like how a German can be a Bigger, just because some sheboon shat out a filthy genetic mistake within our borders.

They should just say "oh fuck, it's another muzz, stop showing him"

Let's be endlessly pedantic about the alleged gender spectrum but dump 5 billion people into the category of Asia! Then we'll meticulously catalog every single species and sub species of animal on the planet but call everyone "human". You're a fucking retard Nigel.

>Paramedics work hard to save him
>Later in the interrogation room

>"Why did you attack those kids?"
>Lawyer: Say you were afraid of racists
>"I WUZ FRAID OF RAYCIS"
>"You poor, poor soul. Such bravery. Someone get this man a 9 year old."

In North America we refer to mongoloids as Asians. In the UK, because there are more Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis than mongoloid people, the Brits refer to them as Asians. It's no difficult to understand.

You'd be surprised how many people don't know this though - I like to use it to give liberals one last little shred of hope

They go for it every time

I'm gonna say this ONE LAST GOD-FUCKIN-DAMN TIME.
In the uk we call people of middle-eastern and indian decent "asians", and the people that everyone else calls "asians", we call them "chinese", or "koreans" or whatever,due there being low numbers of people from eastern asia living in the uk as opposed to the higher amounts of people from southern asia living in this country . THATS FUCKING IT. THE BBC IS NOT CONSPIRING AGAINST US BY MAKING US THINK THAT THE ROTHERAM RAPE GANG WAS RUN BY FUCKING CHINKS.

The word Asia originated from the Ancient Greek word Ἀσία, first attributed to Herodotus (about 440 BCE) in reference to Anatolia or to the Persian Empire, in contrast to Greece and Egypt. It originally was just a name for the east bank of the Aegean Sea, an area known to the Hittites as Assuwa.

TL:DR We're right, and you're all fucking servile retards, who don't understand the language you speak.

We really don't though

>Read British news, get British terms

FALKLANDS

They're trying to pin this on Asians as a race now. Asian's aren't going to have this shit, watch.

I wonder where on earth all these loudmouths think Turkey is.

South-East does, so basically London.

London attacker confirmed for infamous right wing white nationalist and Trump supporter: Sam Hyde.

He looks none of those things though, he looks just like a nigger.

Looks like a tanned german to me

>asian
>"fuckin' commies"
>mfw when people end up hating and blaming leftis

Looks german to me

THANK YOU!

HE IS A BLACK FFS!

He finally didn't get away with this.

Russians are Asians too by this definition.

>Asian in appearance
>motives unknown

that's what we call asain in the UK

>US: Sand nigger = White
>UK: Sand nigger = Asian

>TANNED ASIAN

we are 200% sure it's him!? How could they fuck this up?

Settle down mohummed

The reason the BBC uses the word Asian when describing Pakistanis is so they do not have to accurately describe them as Pakistanis or Muslims. Muslim rape gang? Oh no no thats racist and Islamophobic!

Asian rape gang? Good job! Cant give the worthless muslims a bad name

That is the reason you worthless shit-eating moron. Stop being such a brainwashed fool.

pic?

#notallAsians

trump falseflag confirmed. he is fucking evil. i just looked into the attackers background, huge connections to trump definitely on the payroll.

Well yes, Pakistan is in Asia.
#geography

questions?

>man of reportedly human appearance

God damn it, I fucking knew it. What's his secret?

Yes we do cuck, everybody calls them asians to the point where if I'm referring to far east asians I have to specify

He can't keep getting away with it !

Good kaffir, take up the ASIAN COCK deep down your linguistic blackhole.

maybe he'll get life since he is asian.

no, but point out what the middle east is too. the idiots here don't seem to know that either.

He's clearly a Caucasian Chechen

ASIA HACKED THE ELECTION

Asian is code for Muslim now.

I guess Arabs are technically Asian, like Indians?

*quintessentially asian*

there are questions. UK media reports Asian in appearance, But there is not a single Asian appearance. Russians, Chinese, Indians, Arabs all look different. get it, mehmet?

Not even close actually.

Shouldn't be long now

Its retarded to use the term "Asian appearance" exactly because of this. There is no "Asian appearance"

Its as retarded as writing "man with male appearance"

>month

10 days until the next flavor...tops.

We call middle easterners Asian in the UK, everyone knows what it means.

Mehmet is a Turk name you are a Turk

wtf is wrong with your qardash

Is bottom right guy alive?

>Asians were believed to have hacked the election
Because they're technically Asians, but referring to them as such is misleading, and dishonest.
It also makes it seem as if the perpetrator could be any variety of Asian, be it Hindu, Slav, or straight up Chink.
It's way too diverse a continent to refer to the man that way.
Retarded at best

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Yeah he's okay

In the UK saying somebody looks asian basically means they are brown

It's never was a meme, brits are really retarded.

Looks like a Negro convert, or African. Negro converts are the worst, the religion becomes a vehicle for Anti-White hatred, their conversion symbolizes a rejection of everything European, these guys get so deluded that they'll either get violent like pic related, or they'll get totally deluded and believe that the original Muslims were all Blacks with Islam becoming a surrogate for their history and legacy. Black Muslim converts are We Wuzers.

wasnt this faked?

>russia
Chechen spotted
Learn to take a meme, subhuman

>this isn't some effort to hide anything

Uhhh... yeah it is. Referring to Middle Eastern Arabs as "Asians" is about as disingenuous as you can possibly be.

one of the four dead

white female

This Bitch LAUGHS at the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=uFLppYHADiY

Allegedly, yes.
But there's no proof.
It seems realistic enough for me

But he clearly looks Asian.

Alamancı Türkler eğitimsiz ve bir az da cahil olurlar, ondan adama Mehmet dedim. Ben Türkiye'yi başka onları başka görürüm.

For people like us who live in North America, when we read "Asian" we immediately assume a mongoloid person. In the UK, it's generally assumed that "Asian male" is a dark skinned person from the Asian continent (Indian, Bangladeshi, Turkish, Pakistani, etc.). It's one of those cultural differences that get lost in translation. Chances are that the perpetrator has an islamic name which isn't enough to pinpoint where he is from so its safer to use the local term for his ethnicity which is "Asian"

that's retarded, since "asian" includes both orientals and poos

Not really when everybody in the UK would know they mean somebody who looks like a pakistani by saying asian, I've never heard asian used in any other way, if people mean east asia they'll say chinese or japanese

But he looks african, not arab/asian.

>"Asian appearance"
>using that as a way to describe someone when apparently Asia is a fucking third of the world's habitable landmass
>not seeing the media's focus on using "Asian" to describe the perpetrators of these attacks even long after the fact instead of any other fucking thing like "Mid-Eastern", "Pakistani", " Arab" etc.
Euros are so fucking stupid, Christ.

Salam, shaqiq

TESTUOOOOOOO NOOOOO

Yes, we do.

>ban the term Oriental
>have to refer to chinks as Asian as a result
>"lol they called a muslim Asian, look how cucked the UK is"

He's obviously middle eastern
Whether that be from Pakistan or lebanon, they're all the same
It's dishonest, really it is

Reminds me of my mother, shes used to tell me to always use clean underwear because you never known when you might end up in the hospital.

Well sure but they didn't know that about this attacker. Pakistan for example isn't in the Middle East but does fall under what 'Asia'. It's just an archaic usage that goes back to empire.

Don't get me wrong, the UK is cucked beyond all repair but calling Muslims "Asians" is not an attempt to hide anything. Literally everyone knows what it means.

A true samurai.

there should be a square for people saying it's a false flag

Hes a sand nigger arab you fucking kike muslim anglo piece of subhuman cowardly shit

Anyone here know how to make Chrome/Firefox extensions?

Make one that changes Asian to Middle Eastern or Muslim on British news sites