This triggers the liberals

This triggers the liberals

nice feet

Why would it? All I see is a happy Canadian couple

She was a former White nationalist

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixing with asians, whether it's WMAF or AMWF.

It does indeed trigger libshits because they're useful idiots for the Jewish agenda of breeding a world of low IQ nigger slaves.

More pics of her

>Star sign

Nah shes just a women.

Where's her asian bf?

More pics of their kid

Agree. The world needs more hapa girls - whatever the source.

Top kek

> (OP)
>pls go

Dirty Blonde hapa? What would she look like when she grows up?

what kind of white nationalist uses slav shit

its actually r/mongoloidsupremacy

fyi

r masculinity is for cucks

if you reply to this thread
you are both a newfaggot
and cancer

What's her name damn it

Could not agree more.

name?

Same girl as in the OP when she was younger

>Lover of Scandinavian culture
>Dates a chink
Someone needs to tell her Finland is not Scandinavian.

shut the fuck up you fucking mongoloid

She does have nice feet. Love a woman's feet in nylons. Otherwise, meh.

>willingly destroying your own genes
Literally mental illness.

Billy sing is 165 cm/5,4 feet not over 6 feet

She's actually propagating her genes by having children. I'm not sure you know how this works, user.

this

in the end hapa girls no matter wmaf or amwf always end up with a white bf and husband like chloe bennet asian women belong to bwc

Bruh she's like four months old. What the fuck.

>tfw currently eyeing a hapa girl

i think of it as correcting someone else's mistake

Lol but being asian is destruction dude think about it

id rather be asian than a jewboy like you

You're going to have to elaborate on that. Japan is the most consistently uncucked nation in the face of Western globalist poz.

They pretty much have their own insular culture yet still have all the benefits of modernity.

>keked and checked

if slit eyed gook chong can get a white beauty so can I

I still don't understand why the fuck those cucks think spamming their shit here is worth anything. Like they think 1000000000 white women everyday visit here.

There is literally noting wrong with Kelly Baltazar.

shitskins should just neck themselves

as though this guy is looking for a female

I think being against 'race mixing' is out of step with what the modern 'deplorable' holds to be truly valuable. Asians and Caucasians and Parsi Indians - and (if future research does indeed confirm that they are genetically wired up for high IQ, and aren't just cream-of-the-genetic-latrine that regresses to the homo africanus mean after a generation) maybe even Igbo peoples can breed with each other all they want to, as far as I'm concerned so long as we have a largely pure genetic resovoir of our original stock in reserve. The important thing is that high-IQ people bear more children than low IQ people (almost every flavor of nigger, negrito, and aboriginal 'heritage' variety of hominid). Race mixing in South America wasn't ideal - but pure-bred Incas with slightly larger white minorities running the show wouldn't make South America much better. Knocking up a nigger sow and raising the child yourself, or snapping a picture of a buck and his impregnated mud shark gives race traitors a 'thrill' - but they themselves can't explain why half-Chinese and half-white babies don't warm their cuck hearts.

Also, I apologize for my fellow Jews and their aversion to proper racial hygiene. But, it's honestly not anything they've thought out terribly well. In a generation or so you'll see them start drifting to the right - since the liberal ones aren't breeding at above replacement rate; and we are dealing with our own insane demographic issues regarding the heredi jews. In a generation or so the Haredim will probably start getting jobs and interacting with the 'real world' and they will rightly see the Schwartze Goyem as worthy of disdain.

>AMWF

fuck off chang

>TFW lives in south florida
>never met dream girl..
>why even live

stay mad jew boy

>leaf

Deng Yan San is clearly the right choice here.

that pic is fake, just a random blonde with Sup Forums adding to it.

>nationalist
>traditionalist
>racist
>dates a chink
No better than white "men" who shit on white women.

>never met dream girl..
>dream girl
>race traitor
ok. i respect asians, but still she is trash. There is 2 bilions of them while we are minority. she deserves bullet desu

leaf gib moar pics of dat as plz

this guy is probably right its just asian masculinity or some shitposter triggering pol

>tfw deluded Asians want to believe its possible to obtain white women because they look like their anime
>tfw spics will snatch all the race traitor white women while Asian women are used to supplement male / female imbalance among the other races
Asians, when will they learn.

She realize asians are the most based racists of them all and are the true master race. The white women here flock to my Jap dick they see the future and it is squinty anime style.

different people

The shit written below was added by asian masculinity.

Yeah it checks out but still i don't get white women. Why would any woman would want some disgusting hapa instead of pure white child. Like honestly look at this She could've had 10/10 kids, handsome sons and beautful daughters but instead she's going to raise Elliot Rodger.

>The white women here flock to my Jap dick they see the future and it is squinty anime style.
Why do you feel the need to lie over the internet?

Do you work in a biology related field?

No need to throw the Swastika flags away.

... second bus captcha today ... hmm

just get yourself a traditional asian women she will follow whatever you do

stickman's wife is Vietnamese, proving once again that most White men are with SE Asians rather than East Asian.

Range ban for leafs when!?

Is this photoshoped? His legs and her back look kind of funny.

Vietnamese are the least brown of the various SEAsians, in the alt-knight's defence.

What a beautiful Finnish family

Calling leaf isn't a get out of jail free card, you shit skinned, shit throwing, shit eating subhumanoid monkey.Go home and take a relaxing dump in shitdia.

It doesn't, Race-mixing is what liberals and kikes want. Hapas will vote democrat most of the time like most American Asians. The less white babies the more votes for liberals.

Anybody who mixes with Asians or any non-white are only making people like Hillary more possible to win in the future.

You Dun Goofed

>This triggers the liberals
Why?

Kalergi was half-Japanese and he wanted Europe to become another Africa. Asians will always vote liberal like most minorities. Making less white children is only securing more votes for democrats.

It doesn't, OP is a faggot who doesn't realize race-mixing benefits liberals and kikes as they will get more votes from non-whites.

More hapas only makes more votes for democrats. Race-mixing doesn't benefit right wing people in the slightest, Most American minorities will vote democrat no matter who much you redpill their low intelligent brains. Even so called "smart" Asians will vote democrat because democrats are against white immigration.

If you were actually redpilled you would produce white kids, not mongrels who will go against you by voting for gibs.

Very selective cherry picking.
Any "positive" features a Hapa has. such as height, is from the European side.

>This triggers the Sup Forumsacks

fixed

if you create a system where whites are on one-side and non-whites are on the other side, of course they are going to vote against whites.

Every thread with a mixed couple in the op is a shill thread.
Just a reminder to sage and hide.

Very cute, there's literally nothing wrong with making Eurasian babies, more white diversity

Asians have lots of good traits, and they tend to age better. Look as asian civilizations, some of the best next to western civilization.

>freckles
>no freckles
kewl meme

>Sup Forumstards mad that some very good looking white chick got riced
Seems in a stable relationship with a guy that isn't dressed like a thug, that actually seems to like spending time with the family and kids and has a house with a seemingly good garden outside and big ass windows so probably also has enough money to take proper care of his child without needing help from the government.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Asians are based, they have a rich culture and history I don't see any destruction with bridging the gap between the east and west. It's better than white trailer trash meth addicts raising fucked up children

>that slender figure you can just barely see through her white dress

where are the fucking nudes

Most women breed with a different race because they are jealous of raising a daughter that look just like them.

Why his nanny seems nice?

Just because you are white and lover is white too doesn't mean your kids are automatically going to look beautiful. White super models and white movie star actors hooking up all the time prove this with having ugly as fuck kids. It's random. Thats why you see a hot chick in class with ugly trailer trash parents as well.

This is what the world needs. More Asians = better IQ.

Did your girlfriend leave you for an Asian guy?

back to r/asianmasculinity asian women don't even want you they want white men period no herbivore men

This

see
You posted a Hmong girl who is SE Asian. Thanks for proving again (and again and again) that whenever user posts an "Asian" (just like the BBC using the term "Asian" to describe that terrorist that attacked today), it is almost always a SE Asian female.

>Anti-MRA

What a bitch...

I don't know why Asian dudes post this stuff. Cuckposting happens here a lot, and guess what? It's just a bunch of white dudes doing it for (you)s and laughs. It's a joke.

You guys post this stuff seriously because you're self conscious. If you're that confident that you're better/equal than white men, why do you need to post this? I think it's because you're scared you don't measure up in some way.

I thought it was a shirt at first.

t. A triggered roastie

where's the chink with the british flag posting 150 times?

But can Asians impregnate mummy like WE do?