4 DEAD CONFIRMED

4 DEAD CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need to see bus girl's face to decide whether I care about this or not. If she's qt I will be absolutely furious.

Utter cunt

not all muslims

>"Please do hesitate"
Wonder if he's constantly thinking about how he fucked that up now

This is so sad. Thoughts and prays with the famalies

>ask for the attacker's identity
"We can't discuss that now obviously, an officer has died--"
>why?
"Well this is a sensitive matter and--" *walks off*

What about the backlash against innocent muslims? That's the real tragedy here.

Based Islam 2bh

#prayforlondon
#notallmuslims

many many muslims

>4 dead
>counting attacker as a victim
BRIT-KEKS!!!!!! YES!

This picture is going to spread like wildfire. It's perfect.

This ia a tragedy but I can't help but feel worried for the thousands of good Muslims that will have to endure Islamophobic rhetoric and possibly violence bacause of one man's deed.

>that mudshit texting her friends "Allahu acbkar"

disgraceful bitch

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

This has been thoroughly underwhelming.

NOT ALL

QUINTESSENTIALLY

F to the families of the dead.
This doesn't have to be.

If this is real, how come the attacker didn't use the guns. Oh wait, it's not real.

CRAZED SCOTTISH NATIONALIST ATTACK.

I think you means Jews.

(You)

Yeah, fuck you. I protested the Iraq war, hard. But I'm still just a white infidel to you.

LYNCH IT

News here is saying at least 4 dead, 20 wounded.

Also, don't reply to leafs.

Spread this picture around

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Even my country isn't as bad as the EU right now.

>tfw the headhole is too tight on your sweater

Fuck off some spic already posted this copypasta before

Too many muslims. Wake up Europe. Stop listening this false song of globalism. MAGA!!

who me personally?

oh you mean the ((globalists))

fucking kill your self you dumb fucking prick

This desu, a good reminder that the actions of the few doesnt represent the rest.

> It was you who kept fucking your first cousins and inbreeding to the point of being retarded mutants.

Yeah, get your shit together Ahmed. You guys are weak.

i'm not sure... can see her ankle.

DELET

he was a victim of racist white policeman you massive shitlord.
God you Swedes need more cultural enrichment.

nice false flag

WHERE DOES THE RED BUS COME INTO THIS? WAS AHMED DRIVING THE BUS?

PLS RESPOND

They shouldn't have enabled him. If I were muslim, I'd be calling out RADICAL ISLAM daily. Religion is a cancer on the world but islam is the fucking worst because it's out of third world countries who still wipe their ass with their goddamn hands.

Spread this

There's muslims laughing on a Sky News clip.

Look at that timestamp though. It looks like it was added on with ms paint.

bait
actual cuckoldry

Leftists are more concerned with people posting images of victims than the attack itself.

>the eternal victim card of islam

Never gonna learn until the next crusade

Double decker buses are known carrion eaters.

Delusional. You don't understand how bad it is in the UK. This picture is essentially illegal already purely because of the "implications."

You might think I'm kidding. Brits will confirm.

small percentage, radical extremists, etc etc

There are no innocent Muslims, they all follow that obscene book.

MODERATE ISLAM

inrcredible

> be away for almost a week
> go back to Sup Forums
> probably the same shit
> ANOTHER FUCKING TERRORIST ATTACK BY GOATFUCKERS

Is that Universe telling that I'm not allowed to leave Sup Forums or else some inbred shitskin is going to go amok?

SPREAD THIS

SPREAD THIS

SPREAD THIS

Nah his car crashed near the parliament. He drove across the sidewalk on the bridge, probably pushed that woman underneath the bus

this is perfect

a woman was hit by the terrorists car and knocked into the street where a bus ran over her

This is what happens when you invite islam to your country.
How many times have we seen this before and yet no one is learning from their mistakes...

link?

Nice pasta, Mohammed.

>lady gets hit by car
>flies into the road
>bus cant react fast enough
>squash

fucking captcha got me to select all the images with a bus. fuck

She just rolled under it after being hit by the car of peace.

Here is your meme photo Sup Forums. Get on it.

>maybe if i put my hand next to my face, they won't see that I'm a muslim

Muslim here. Glad to see you infidels resting in piss. Allahu arkbar.

This was all mostly Islam's fault in the first place, you stupid fuck.

OC exploitable

nicely done

by the way you can lift a tattoo from someone to make it look more real, takes some fiddling though to blend it.

Shit happens every week now in Europe

How do bongs feel about this?

True question. It's seriously hard to believe that you have a Muslim terrorist attack in your city. The Mayor of your Capital saying

>"This is normal, dying by forgien invaders in your home land is perfectly natural."

With then the knowledge that the Police officer who was defending Queen and country was murdered and the people cheer for the Death of the Anglo

ASIAN
>ASIAN
ASIAN
>ASIAN
ASIAN
>ASIAN
ASIAN
>ASIAN
ASIAN
>ASIAN

holy fuck now that is a nice propaganda piece. You know what to do boys.

purge with nuclear fire everything north of the pyrenees

>go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents

challenge accepted

Perfect caption

Your photoshopping is bad and you should feel bad

They'll push the west, and keep pushing, till we snap. Then they'll cry that we're oppressing them when we kick them out. We're not there yet, but the rise in the Right seems to support this idea.

THE FUCKING DELUSION

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup Forums-post-london-attack-predicts-westminster-terror-incident-a7644386.html

OH FUG

So then why are you in Norway? Got back to your homeland.

its worse you tard

What was the motive? Do we have any evidence?

the picture of the knife shows a suspiciously clean knife

This isn't an issue that is exclusive to the UK. People all over Europe will see this picture.

>bi-weekly is tolerable.

>Be armed policeman in Bongland, near the big bong tower itself
>Pretty chill day so far, the usual sunshine and showers and boatloads of tourists
>Hear some sort of commotion up on Westminster bridge, assume a cyclist has gotten knocked off again by a dumbarse taxi driver
>Think nothing of it, ambulance will be along shortly
>Suddenly out of fucking nowhere
>Bug-eyed bearded negro with a fucking carving knife charging right at me
>Fuck, I'll have to shoot this bastard
>Been so long since I have had to fire even a warning shot, am slow in unslinging my H&K MP5
>Rabid messenger of the "Religion of Peace (tm)" barrels into me and starts slashing at my throat
>Hit the cobbles mortally wounded
>My fellow officers dispatch the miscreant with the swiftest efficiency by filling him with hot lead
>I die despite resuscitation attempts by a passing member of the Commons
>I did my bit for Queen and country

F