Sup Forums claims black people are subhuman

>Sup Forums claims black people are subhuman

>Irish were considered the "white niggers"

>a few centuries later the Irish are perfectly assimilated and upstanding members of society

Really makes you think :)

>centuries

Well, if you stopped being racist it would happen in a few years

>were considered

top kek

>irish
>white

>irish
>people

>irish
>human

>implying they aren't their own worst enemy

Shouldn't you be celebrating and praising Allah for such a a glorious day

>muh funny joeks

Again, I come to Sup Forums to see how they'll counter my claims. And they NEVER do.

All you do is post memes and frogs when you're wrong, because you've got nothing to say. You just ignore the truth.

Irish are vermin for the most part.

Irish
>were still white
>capable of education
>grew out of their 'hoodlum' status soon after they arrived
>assimilated because they thought to better themselves
Niggers
>definitely not white
>broadly reject education
>haven't grown out of their 'hoodlum' status in 200 years, if anything it's gotten worse
>assimilation is impossible because there are too many in the black communities who reject whites
I will say that there are obvious outliers such as Ben Carson, Black Science Man, etc but broadly blacks just aren't worth it. Irish have proven that they at least want to join the upper echelon.

They Irish did bring crime and poverty. So did the Italians and Polish. Their neighbourhoods of the latter are still some of the worse white areas today.

None of them came close to how bad the hispanics or blacks are today, though. There are genetic differences with these groups that unlike the Irish, can never be overcome.

>perfectly assimilated
>still sympathize with foreign terroritst cells
>still practice their degenerate drinking festivals, and have infused it into popular culture

this.
Any new group will bring some sort of conflict with the native population but if they show willingness so merge then its stops. Blacks and Hispanics have taken this to the extreme

Irish considered white niggers by British anglophiles who wanted to conquer and or suppress uppity Irish revolutionaries in the British Isles.

Meanwhile in America we had Irish who assimilated almost immediately because they were white. Any anti-Irish sentiments were fueled by British anglophile propagandists.

Irish Catholics went majority for Clinton. Whether you consider that an indicator of perfect assimilation or upstanding membership in society depends upon your politics.

Because the Irish were white, it was more about anglo protestant self superiority than race.

SeeYou're own worst enemy shit skin. Deny the stats, deny crime stats, deny deny and keep denying. Your nigger DNA embraces degenerate behavior and are simply incapable of being civil, and like the Irish evolve into something more than a endless well of gimmees and reparations.

Go fuck yourself scum bag

>>a few centuries later the Irish are perfectly assimilated and upstanding members of society
no

>

Irish people took control in USA.

Look into Tammany hall. Nothing was given to them.

From what I understood it was seen as more shocking when Kennedy was elected, that when Obama was elected.

Irish were considered white, this is plainly seen through the naturalization act of 1802(?)
>All white foreign aliens on US soil can be naturalized as citizens.

What's more the Irish have been able to successfully assimilate as white Americans, Black wogs have created their own subculture that's separate from white America, understandably of course

Daily reminder that the know nothings were founded by a kike, William Poole was a shabbos Goy who D/C for schlomo
Irish were proto Mexicans driving down American wages, ill admit that
t. Plastic

Poor Bill "the butcher".

Tool of the Jewish ran "Know-Nothing" movement.

When will Anglo's ever learn.

Are you that Irish man in Spain that I was talking about /based/bill with?

The main difference is that we can handle the bants. Black people can't.

Kek
Punch Magazine was top tier

>irish are niggers argument

hi density

Ha!

The very same.

I need to start attributing this fact to you.

The main difference is that you are still white and can assimilate with any other group of whites and not act like a bunch of monkeys who fling shit everywhere you go.
I would rather live in a lower income neighborhood with Irish than in a low income neighborhood of blacks, hands down.

Is Argentina white?

Depends. As a whole? No, I don't think so because there is going to be some native blood in the majority of Argentinians' ancestry. The populations of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation immigrants from the previous century from Germany, etc I guess would be technically but I would be hesitant to say a solid yes.

>attributing the fact to me
I thank you, but you don't have to do that, I was just wondering if it was you, lol

You get that blacks have been around for the same amount of centuries and they are still niggers?

The 1960 election was also rigged. It wasn't a landslide like Obama.

Yeah, I personally think they just get shit on so much because Argies have a cocky attitude that pisses people off.

>a few centuries later the Irish are perfectly assimilated and upstanding members of society
This reminds me of how much my grandmother hated black people and illegals, which now that I think about it was probably for this exact reason.

>US naturalization law specified that only white people could become citizens
>citizenship was granted to Irish immigrants

yeah but they totaly dint coinsider the irish to be wite guise!!!!!!!!

Boston.png