This disgusting muslim just walking past a dead or near dead person with no emotion whatsover

This disgusting muslim just walking past a dead or near dead person with no emotion whatsover
SHARE IT AROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Kmdgrwnyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is too good to be true

She was too busy posting #NotAllMuslims

we need to spread this

Why ain't this shit at the top?
Why does the media ignore this?
Why isn't she getting called Asian?

she was posting on reddit

This.

No doubt on social media fabricating hate crimes and playing they victim as she walks past a real victim.

NOT ALL MOOSLIMS IS DANGEROUS.

CHECK THEEZ DIGITS

Moderate Islam the picture.

Kikebook Mudslime Group > Human life

Why would she be emotional? Their to take over London is working

THIS

>no emotion whatsover

She is obviously distressed, you autistic racist piece of shit, probably because she knows subhuman bigoted scum like you will use a small event like this to justify their hatred of an entire group of people.

Fuck you. Your entire family deserves to die in a terrorist attack. The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and love the West.

Bait.
Recognize it and move on

>off by one

This is what this image should spread as

>Don't label a whole group
>Your whole family should die
Pick one

How is that kind of pose "showing no emotion" lol

when do you ever put your hand on your cheek like that

heres her sister

How do they get jobs to live?

Kek

Don't worry, this proud feminist muslim womyn will eventually get stoned to death by her Moderate Muslimâ„¢ husband for looking in the direction of another man.

dumb ass, she is crying .

I made some versions on this, help me out guys

It doesn't matter if it's bait. This is what they fucking do whenever they're met with any criticism is cry raycis bigot. Dumb apes.

also made this

>muh welfare
Muslims over here are like your niggers.

MEME THIS

You could make the point in that picture with just the new photo with the "THEM" over her and the "US" over the people helping.

Looks like a nigger muslim

holy fuck this is gold

good point will do that next

Also did this

>1 post by this id

Kek wills it. Maybe one of her walking past the Hindenberg and the Nice attacks?

She's everywhere.

that's like a double whammy

nice

FUCKING M8

HOLY SHIT YOUR A LEGEND

SPREAD IT BOYS, FIRE UP THE MEME CANNONS, SOMEONE PUT THE CALL TO THE AUSSIES

She looks concerned though with that hand over her cheek, maybe her iphone's battery is low or something

Oh Ok. Thanks for responding. The Arab people here mostly drive cabs & bother nobody. The Indian population run most of the tech by hiring only their own people, even if they suck.

noice, lets spread it

Except this one is based and attractive.

that's because a lot of arabs in America are Christians.

meme this shit

I just want to inflict pain upon her

Temple of Artemis for 500$ Alex

That's not even why I or most people hate Islam. It's just an incredibly outdated culture that literally refuses to bring itself into modern times.

Stoning people to death over minuscule issues and raping your daughter as "punishment" aren't things we should be condoning. We wouldn't accept this shit if it was happening in literally any other country.

edgelord

I don't know if you're serious or not.

One americunt got shot? wow this is like another 9/11 oy vey

This but do it with flags.

No look Nashiza

We need to meme the normies into hating muslims
>We need to meme the normies into hating muslims

A bunch of porch monkeys playing possum is NOT the same as walking past severely injured people as if they didn't exist.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jooz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Literally looks like she's trying not to laugh

Muslims are evil

Post it all over facebook, twitter, wherever

fucking saved

Islam will conquer Europe and there's nothing you can do about it.
You will have to live and see your daughter have a Muslim baby

JUST LOOK AT THIS NEONAZI SHITLORD

'member the pics of people kissing and that guy with his suitcase in bruxelles ?

>inb4 I'm muslim and don't do those things

It's almost as if you're just as much as hypocritical pedo enablers as Christfags and Jews and all 3 should all be ejected into the sun.

poasting in historical bread

What emotion are you suppose to show? She doesn't know the person, what did/will happen has nothing to do with her, and the situation is obviously under control.

Asian means middle eastern in the uk.

>your daughter

Implying i wouldnt throw my daughter in the toilet if i got one instead of a son

Enough woth this copypasta

You shills need to be more creative. Now fuck off back to your desert you faggot ass sand nigger.

She's part of it.

Fuck off mudslime

>no emotion whatsover
nice autism you got there.

>No emotion

She looks somewhat distraught.

Back2reddit, pal

Or maybe 9gag

Bump

muslims are the cancer of this planet

PJW IS IN THIS THREAD

eh, muslims are just making it easier for us to eradicate them with no emotion.

still best timeline.

learn the difference between shills and shitposting/baiting you stupid faggot

It's funny because christians raped europe first

she' looks like shes trying to dial a number an looks upset.
i think user is trying to take this picture out of context to further their own agenda of hating people.
But of course, their hating people isnt anyway similar to the way those terrorists hate people.
its hating the right people, because theyre bad people.
just like this woman is bad, because i think she is based on a picture with little context.
so lets hate her.
right?

>pedo enablers
The only people enabling pedos are other pedos, Islam has every follower on it's side, even if every individual doesn't "partake" in every practice.

>Christfags
The Bible went through revisions and released a new testament in order to bring itself into modern culture

>Jews
don't really need to comment on this one

She looks pretty upset to be honest, I imagine she's about to call someone to let them know what's happened while walking the fuck out of there.

Of course, she could be crying and half of Sup Forums would just hate muslims regardless.

Paul please stop being gay it's degenerate

Funny, that's exactly what I think about American "culture"

what a waste of digits.

A radical Muslim wants to kill you. A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you.

She looks upset that one of the victims is still breathing.

underrated

not gonna lie, former Muslim here. This is fucking hilarious watching mudslimes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cant let them ruin our country like they have done to literally every single one of theirs

Dumb pjw, v easy to write off, she looks somewhat concerned and a picture doesn't confirm anything, potentially she was phoning for help etc etc.

I was there. Most people did this. The she looks shaken and is likely phoning someone. In the modern day world, when an incident like this occurs, the first thing bystanders do is switch on their phones and the bystander effect kicks in.

PJW is a little cunt

Nashiza has the best no look since Jordan.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Kmdgrwnyo

yawn.. fucking broken record..

Damn son

Islam will conquer America as well.

A chance for immediate retribution against Islam.

Shut the fuck up you shill beast.