The real reason why white """people""" want us to "go back"

>The real reason why white """people""" want us to "go back"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do white people even have an ethnic food here?

I don't get it.

what ever the fuck we want

Whatever Mexican food you guys defiled
Fucking chimichangas and yellow cheese quesadillas

Can black people handle horse radish, wasabi, curry? Nope. White people use spices more than niggers and their greasy fried chicken.

>white people can't eat sp-

>Can black people handle horse radish, wasabi, curry?
>I have never met a black person

They flesh of their fallen enemies

Fucking stop this meme. Every time I want to eat something that isn't fucking beef or Italian food I shouldn't have to know a secret code for an authentic dish that hasn't been tailored to suit a child's palate.

Yes. Thats what we all desire deep down. But our fantasy can become our children's reality if we work hard enough.

The only thing niggers have is spice. Though the historic reason is because it was used to cover the rotting smell and taste of putrid meat.

Spices all have preservative properties, and young brown people have to /learn/ to like it, to associate the spice pain with pleasure, instead. It's strictly cultural, and it's because equator-type people didn't have refrigerators or blocks of ice like whites have been accustomed to. Liking spice is a making a virtue of necessity, ans is a sign of your poverty and brownness, sorry.

F

I thought Takis were spicy

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

Spicy food is kind of degenerate.

Why the fuck could this be triggering to this nigger?

Fucking excuse me for liking my food to be good instead of hurting me when I take a bite.

What's wrong with drinking water?

>White people have no cultu------

I have spice too... a bunch of rubs and marinades in my cabinet. And I like to put sriracha on stuff... I don't understand this joke. I've never made a meal that wasn't delicious.

Look at his fuckin backpack and JUG of water, pumpkin. He's taking more space than the other students, he feels entitled to this space because he's white. He also would make other students wait longer just because it takes forever to fill that JUG of water. White privilege.

>assload of health benefits when done right

Not really buddy.

And? If the world goes to shit black pansy faggots are going to die off because they can't eat anything that isn't saturated in condiments and obstructions to the actual food.

Ahh yes OP I salute you.

I do not envy what this man must have gone through on the toilet the day after.

>tfw eating soup with naga bhut powder in it right now

If only they would hate crime like they hate white people

>Le spicy food meme.
Niggers have so little on us that they have to resort to this. Sad!

F

>white people can't handle spicy food
Then why did white people subjugate Indians for their spices? Checkmate, liberals.

Back when I was 13 I used to impress the fuck out of my friends by eating raw jalapenos. Some of these friends were Mexican. I am blonde hair blue eyed, I showed those cunts what the master race is capable of.

Everything that niggers eat was invented by whites.

Fried chicken was invented by the Scottish.
Belgians invented the waffle.
Italians invented pizza
etc. etc.

Nigger food = mud cookies and ebola-ridden bush meat

This shit never made sense to me.

Now if they were talking shit about seasoned food they'd have a point. Lots of white families don't season shit.

White cuisine

No fried chicken was invented in the American south.

>White people dinner

Blacks can't fi.....

African american food (soul food) originated from the food that was given to slaves to eat.. by whites.

so, enjoy your white people food

Soldiers do this all the time, I do it.

>White "men"

>yfw you convince an entire generation of white Americans to sacrifice their lives doing your bidding.

>White women

fucking wyte ppl kek

at least the kid has a father

>Every whitebois on Sup Forums

You're so ignorant it hurts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken#History

All "Black People" Food is really just White People food with extra grease on it. That's literally all it is. Whites have contributed more to the food world than any other race.
>inb4 Muh Curry
the only reason curry exists is because the poor Spice Niggers had to cover the taste of rotting old flesh.
>inb4 Muh Mexican Food
about 90% of Hispanic food was introduced by White Spaniards.
>inb4 Muh Oriental food
Oriental food is mediocre, healthy, easy as fuck to make and abundant.

>life is pretty, life is fun, i am all, and all is one
people like in this picture live in a constant illusion of a happy peaceful world where no one dies and no one blows each other up over religions.

I don't get the whites don't like spicy food meme

If anything, it's always some white guy that falls for some hyper spicy gimmick

I guess you missed the west African part.

One is a savage, unpredictable, potentially dangerous animal...
The other is a large tame cat.

No, it's right after the Scottish part which I KNOW you missed

>Scottish frying techniques and African seasoning techniques were in the American South by African slaves.[1][2][3][8]

Either way you're trying to avoid the fact that it clearly says fried chicken was invented outside of America. Retard.

People talk shit about white people food but forget Spanish and French food is some of the best shit in the world.

Daily reminder that mainland Spanish are WHITE.

No, fried chicken as we know it was a fusion of the African and European aspects, that makes the fried chicken we eat a uniquely American food.

Fried chicken/birds have been eaten literally since we discovered the use of fire. That is literally what fried means, cooking it on fire.

No fried means cooked in oil, my high IQ friend.

>trying to move the goalposts because you got undeiably BTFO
Pathetic. You negroes truly are subhuman.

I remember this as it appeared, if I recall right it was a white chick

>image.jpg
>22 posts from same ID only posting black twitter memes

Yeah we're done here, sage

All white blood in DNA test.

I love spicy shit. The hotter the better

>Italians invented pizza
the modern and not dog shit version of pizza is american

>white people dinner

>pumpkin
opinion discarded

ITT self-hating white people

Stealing our hairstyles

she's so fuckable, what's wrong with slim women?

Looked pretty extreme actually. Is this the cheese wheel thing?

Degenerate doesn't mean it's bad for your health, it can still be low. Why the fuck would I want to eat curry? I tried Indian food once, worst food on earth. I don't eat what "poo in the loo's' eat

American Pizza was still invented by and Italian dipshit.

She looks like a trap.
What's wrong with feminine looking women?

>Posts picture of one guy

Why can't white men protect their women.

Never understood this 'white people can't eat spicy foods' meme.

Maybe it's different in America but us Brits fucking love hot curry and jerk chicken.

Italian immigrants and thus still an American invention, like the burrito

Why do Americans just invent these shitty stereotypes out of nowhere, like "white people drink water from galloons", "white people kiss dogs", "white people can't dance" and other fucking bullshit like OPs picture.

Whenever I see someone do some insane spicy food challenge it's always a white guy.

White americans think tabasco is spicy

whites are constantly getting btfo by blacks

i love spicy food but i get heartburn if i eat it to often

This is exactly what my subhuman columbian roommate """""cooks""""

Black women are ugly as fuccckkkk

>Mfw black people have nothing to brag about so they brag about their crime statistics

Do you even realize you're just proving all the people who call you guys subhumans to be correct.

>Spaniards
>white
That's a good one

Maybe we should renslave whites?