Islamophobia is the problem

Islam is a peaceful religion with no problems whatsoever. All of the people are great people.

Why are people upset about mass muslim immigration? Look how well it worked out for turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIFc9XG1TLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is one of the dead women from the london attack

immigrants welcome

damn dat slag had a fine ass

I would fucking rip apart that ass.

never change guys.

Is that one of the French schoolgirls that got rekt?

UK litteraly throwing its citizens under the bus for (((diversity))).

Yes ... FUCKING HELL BRITAIN!

damn look at that booty

Let me compliment your country on dat ass tho
RIP

top kek

damn, that french cunt had a nice booty.

I already had my doubt about it being british, because it kinda looked too good for a british woman.

lol why she lying under the bus showing her ass of like that, god damn sluts

the booty seems still intact, but everything above it got BUS'D!

BRAAAAAAAP

She just got done protesting for more immigrants and hashtagging how diversity is good.

The blue pill really hurts

no blood?

I'd hit that

Diversity is strength

Muslims contribute so much to european culture and life. Look at all the new interesting cultural acts and the great new flavor of politics.

bus'd a nut tbqh

Hit it like a terrorist in a christmas market

Bus: 1 French slut: 0

:D:D:DDD

Assuming your organs are crushed the blood will pool inside your chest cavity. Go look up pics of people who jump off buildings and die. The only orrifice that blood might flow out of is usually the mouth.

Basically your skin usually stays intact or just stretched while your organs are busted up and bleed out internally. At this point the blood pools inside your chest cavity, lungs, and only can flow out of the mouth.

Assuming she was crushed to death by a vehicle or took an impact and thrown under a bus, she likely has mostly blunt trauma and minimal external cuts to bleed from.

Even gunshot victims can die with mostly their chest cavity filling with blood and not much external.

You want business as usual huh?

Safety in your bourgeois degeneracy?

How did she end up under that bus though?
I thought he was driving a car.

Multiculturalism and globalism is so beautiful

If only they had 140+ IQ terrorists and we could see some actual mass death. Cmon mudslimes, why are you so fucking bad at this.

Yeah sure, this looks staged. Another phony "terror" attack to get the stupid masses begging for more surveillance and erosion of their privacy.

Have you bowled before? What happens to the pins?

or it's all a conspiracy and that girl didn't die because you want to feel better

Why the hell dont they pull the girl off the bus?

Going for sloppy seconds

what a waste

>Typically british double-decker bus
>French slut

>Oy Vey!!! It is those evil white peoples fault!!!

She was a French school girl

>She just got done protesting for more immigrants and hashtagging how diversity is good.
>The blue pill really hurts

We all know it's true.

she is obviously dead and they probably are still in ape panic

At this moment your brain fills with chemicals that make you a retard.

Your dumb moron low IQ brain can't actually understand that other people are in completely different mental states than you.

It's very common for retards with low empathy ability to not understand when watching traumatic video like war, policing, etc that the people in those videos are basically at extreme mental states full of adrenaline and fear.

She identifies as a mudguard, shitlord

Why the fuck do we have borders? Racist bigots.

If it was up to the elites there would be no islamophobia and everyone from north africa and middle east could live freely in Europe

fucking shitters, so racist, let the boats come! Why stop halfway through ruining Europe, just open the floodgates.

would she die?

To some extend you are right matey but a professional should know how to handle stress and operate under severe fight or flight situation.

I know that seal get a special breathing technique taught to not lose frontal cortex abilities in combat situations but other than that if you see a fucking person under a bus you pull them out and check if you can help them.

If she was obviously dead they probably don't want to move her too much, since it's a crime scene.

If you don't let the muslim migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society. Intolerance of gang raping children is islamophobic.

Oy vey! They are only practicing their religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to rape and kill nonbelievers then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

no french girls died

this is a british girl

police freak out as much as anyone

She is 100% dead, they have a sheet over her body in the stream

If I put my dick in her ass would it be considered as rape? Or just interfering with a corpse?

Multicultural enrichment in it's full glory. Get your asses ready, bend over and do not complain.

Such enriching vibrancy!

OH SHIT

I just heard in the news that 3 pupils from France were hit in the attack.

any more of that fine ass?

Can someone explain what the fuck happened

Those brave muslims doing allah's work. Culturally enlightening these british men and women! Allah save the queen!

(((Fixed)))

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=nIFc9XG1TLc

I feel sick.

Guy drove up the footpath on a bridge, knocked people flying. One woman ended up in the river, looks like another guy got knocked over the side and this girl got knocked into the road.

Then he went to our parliament building, stabbed some police and got shot.

BRAAPPPP

Nothing at all.
Nothing is wrong : ^ )

9/11
London Bombings
Madrid Bombings
Boston Bombings
1993 WTC bombings
Paris concert attack
Charlie Hebo
Nice
Brussles airport attack
French priest beheadings
Theo Van Goh
Lee Rigby
London Today
Graz Austria
French Jewish Center attacks
Brussles Jewish center attacks
DC Snipers
San Bernadino
Orlando
Lourve attack
Fort Hood
LA Airport shooting
The shoebomber
Little rock recruting center shooting
Fort Lauderdale
Boston Jewish attacks 4 Dead
2 gays murdered in Seattle by Muslim
The deadliest school shoting in History in Beslan Russia
Dozens of Britsh toruists in Tunisia murdered
12 Murdered in Sicilly Italy
and DOZENS MORE SUCH ATTACKS ON THE WESTERN WORLD. I CAN'T EVEN LIST THEM ALL.

""""She"""" was probably liberal scum, so fuck """her""".

Nice ass, tho.

how does one come to do this kind of things intentionally

> People die every second in Syria
> no one cares
> 4 randoms killed in London
> REEEE EVIL MUSLIMS

>interfering with a corpse?
That's called necrophilia, you degenerate. but an ass that fine needs to be sent off with BBBRRRAAAAP

>had

she still has

I don't understand what's your point

>people

>Syrians.
>People.
Nice try, Akmed.

I hate this meme

where is the blood?

Disgusting sick fags

>dude im so edgy XDDDD

It's not America so he can't just buy a gun and go on a shooting rampage

This is war, and the west started this war. Prepare for losses and dont call your enemy a devil just for responding to your aggression.

Probably broker her spinal cord

oh my

Kraut ... Humour?

wtf now i know what Israel has to go though!

I love the JEWS!!!!

the last gasp of air

you sure ? here they say 3 dead but no french schoolgirl

dope memes my dude

lel we aren't the one's whose policies have fucked up the world

If you want to blame someone blame globalists and leftists who love multiculti and diversity is strength. These people sold out their own culture, people, and societies because they couldn't stop circlejerking about global orders and ideal utopias.

> People of no Worth die in a shitty country every second

my agression? How

Finding shit in the toilet is expected, finding shit in the living room means there's a problem.

wow you guys are pretty degenerate for discussing her ass

Why dont muzzies target the rich?

Hit up a private school or something. Why randoms on the sidewalks. Are they afraid of hitting globalists?

kek

>Islam is a peaceful religion with no problems whatsoever.

A piece of you here and a piece of you there

> France

(((your aggression)))

I'd kiss that butt just for having a good time to heaven

Also this, west always support Israel.

so edgy

what does this even mean a mandate?

>1923

you mudshits sure are a vicious race

seeing this makes me extreamly sad and depressed. this is now considered everyday thing which just happens
on the other hand I also just want to laugh histerically
i fucking hate the poeple who let this happen, i fucking hate our government. fuck this and fuck everyone

""""west"""

You mean the Jews who have extremely over representative power?

The reason Germany is overran with mudshits isn't because of aggression. It's because of people within the society who are sabotaging it and have spread ideologies that are suicidal.