Terrorist attacks happen, so we need to ban all Muslims

>Terrorist attacks happen, so we need to ban all Muslims
>School shootings happen, so we don't need to ban all guns

Sup Forums logic

Countries with a high ammount of muslim immigrants have in fact a higher crime rate than those without.
Meanwhile the countries with high ammount of gun ownerships have lower crime rates than those without

>Republican national security

you just demonstrated the absolute worst logic I've seen here in days

islam -> totalitarian cult
guns -> not totalitairna cult

get fucked imbecile

Dresden wasn't enough

Britain banned guns and look what good that did them today

/thread

Guns in the school can stop a school shooter you retard. If every teacher has a gun and a shooter comes in, he can be stopped. Stupid muslim loving kraut. Stay in your retardedly liberal country.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If there was a school shooter ideology that these bowl cut white boys rallied behind we would ban it. The problem is you can't can guns from someone who wants to kill others because then they use knives and.... Trucks.

If some fucking bong had a gun this wouldn't have gotten so bad.

What benefits does Islam give us? Hard mode: no > muh ethnic food

>guns are sentient

stick to your muh jobs threads faggot

People kill people.
Muslims are people.
Guns are inanimate objects.

If you wanted a decent analogy cuck, you'd want to ban all planes because terrorist attacks happen. Eat shit nazi liberal

*muslims kill ppl
ftfy

Are you trying to trigger me!?

>Muslims are people.

This

>implying Amurrika has a low crime rate

nigger, are you serious?

sorry, mudslimes are a lesser form of humans

GET IN HERE

50% of our violent crime and homicides comes from niggers who only make up 13% of the population. we don't have a crime problem, we have a nigger problem

Without niggers it's on par with white countries

Muslims suck. Ban all muslims.

Guns are awesome. Ban all muslims.

Because niggers, i should have said muslims and niggers.

>ban guns
>Muslim terrorists use knives, bombs, trucks
REALITY

Guns are required against tyrannical governments.

only americans genuine believes more guns = more safety. inbred fuckers

Oh pls Fuck off you sick son of a bitch

wait, wouldn't this make somalia a perpetual motion machine? like tying a piece of buttered toast on the back of a cat.

The second thing you said isn't true though.

>Jimmy wants to rebel against his tyrannical government, but the tyrannical government won't let him
where the fuck that kind of mental cuckoldry comes from

Did lucky Larry make a killing with that WTC deal?

Ban all the muslims, double ban all the muslims with guns???

BAN SCHOOLS

NO SCHOOLS - NO PLACE TO SHOOT

LOL you faggot

Yep, look at the country with most gun owners per capita its hell and...oh no wait...it in fact is the safest country of the entire world

1) When were muslims from India, China, Malaysia and hundreds of other countries with large populations of muslims banned? Oh wait.

2) Who called for ALL muslims to be banned from America or other european countries? Go ahead I'll wait.

3) If you're talking about US's moratorium to review the vetting process, then are you accusing Obama of being an Islamophobe/Muslim hater? Those countries were identified by Obama as being a threat.

4) So you want to stand on the graves of little children to push your gun control agenda? In the US, people are killed 3 times more by cars than guns. Where's the liberal logic on car control and limiting cars to 15mph to prevent these deaths? Look at today and other truck and car attacks, no one wants to push car limiters to save lives? hmm how convenient it only happens after shootings to push gun control.

A gun is a tool just like a hammer and a drill. So by this we need to ban all hammers and drills because they can be used to kill people

we need to ban schools desu

I cannot fucking stand Germans anymore, literally the niggers if Europe

absolutely no benefits whatsoever

People are moral agents
Guns are inanimate objects
Please try again
Inb4 muzzies aren't people, you know what I meant

>Meanwhile the countries with high ammount of gun ownerships have lower crime rates than those without
please name those countries other than muh Switzerland

Guns don't make decisions you fucking mong

>Implying guns are able to make their own decisions