Refugees

I am tired of seeing refugees fleeing to Europe. These people, (specifically the fit males) need to drive the problem out themselves rather than flee. What do you guys think?

I understand there is a "rebel force" there, but there needs to be more people to join there cause.

imo we should gas them

>imo we should gas them
Would work

They're only good at 'fighting' unarmed pedestrians though

Independence when?

september, hand in hand with a civil and race war

Our fucking government have been arming these people with these ideologies, and they haven taken over cities and countries.

Libya, we armed the islamists to take over., Libyans flee, and they die everyday drowning in the sea.

And now Syria, and people flee because of our governments starting wars.

How many refugees were there pre 2000 coming to europe/US?

Looks comfy

That is because of the lack of organization due to limited numbers in their forces.

Would be refugees are the trash of Africa and the Middle-East. The good ones stay home because they got something going there, those too dumb to make it back home try their luck here.

The 3rd world is literally flushing its trash on developed countries, it's a win/win for them. either they drown or they make it and may even be able to send a little cash back home at some point but in both cases they don't have to worry about managing hordes of unruly, unemployable, angry young men.

We should grow a pair and start sinking those boats on sight.

If only there were some rich middle eastern nations to take them in.

>And now Syria, and people flee because of our governments starting wars.
Yes and no. They get here because countries like Turkey are fucking with us and opening the floodgates every time they want to shake us down.

What would you do if you were in their position? If a country offered to house, feed and pay me to live in Malibu like conditions relative to mine, I'd be there in a heartbeat. We have a large share of the blame in this situation.

I agree, countries need to solve their own shit without the influence of anyone outside of the country

We should finish the shit we started there, never start another war and build a wall. Eventually it will sort itself out

Yes it's absolutely disgusting. It personally sickens me to see these fucking african savages in places like Italy and Canada.

Godspeed Trump and Bannon, get rid of them all or else were going to be facing a camp of the saints

I am patriotic, if people were destroying my shit, killing members of my community, I would take a stand for what I believe in rather than flee.

Muslims deserve to live under dictatorship, because they have hatred for eachother.that nothing other than an authoritarian rule can handle.

If we let the Libyan and Syrian war play out without outside interference there won't be refugees, because the war would be over so quick, but we arm one side that continues the war for years and years

Right, but what if it was liberals fighting communists for control of your country and both were abhorrent to you. It takes a lot to motivate someone to leave their home and travel to another country.

Saddam Hussein showed he could suppress the conflicts between the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds through authoritarian rule

Right, but what if it was liberals fighting communists for control of your country and both were abhorrent to you. It takes a lot to motivate someone to leave their home and travel to another country

I would remain neutral under that circumstance. Until they start intentionally targeting neutral citizens. That is when you have to start your own movement.

Agreed children and their mothers should be allowed sanctuary but letting in a huge extended family with a dozen men who could easily hold their own is just dumb.

Is appears as though they are doing all the driving.

Well, if Europe stopped bombing their homes, funding ISIS cutthroats and calling terrorists "freedom fighters", maybe that would help, don't you think?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that they are being given a strong incentive to leave and that's partly our fault. I don't want hordes of people flooding in all at once. I expect my government to protect me from that. Countries in Europe have betrayed their citizenry. Refugees are acting in a completely logical and predictable manner. It's the welcoming governments that are acting irrationally.

Maybe Russia could stop bombing too, no?
And only Saudis, pakis and maybe turkey are funding ISIS

Okay I can see your point